@Isla thank you for your interest!
You Get:

1 X Guide. Your guide will be @Arcadia
1 X Avatar and Signature Set
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers
1-3 X Roleplay Recommendations
3 X Advertisements for your roleplay.

Simply post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

142x3dz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Am I allowed to cash this in? The account is less than two months old, sure, but I had an account for like a year previously before deleting it because I couldn't focus RPs and work at the same time.
Unfortunately this package isn't designed for those who have as much experience as you. It's most ideal for users in their first or second week of iwaku to help them acclimate. Our staff, who all work diligently in maintaining the site, are all volunteering their time to this so we really can only afford to offer the package up to those who really need the help :). However, if you're looking for something specific I'd be more than happy to point you towards the correct thread or forum. We have numerous graphics shops and portrait studios which offer free or paid work, as well as workshops to help with content development an RP related efforts. We have a general chatting lounge which works great as a place to meet new people, and the help desk has numerous useful tips and solved issues for players to reference. Don't be afraid to PM me, or any other staff member for general aid during your time on iwaku :)

• Useful
Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Wait Soul what happens if we run out of Guides o.o

Lol Does it just go back in a loop though

If we can't force more staff to aid in our endeavors then yes XD. Or I'll make my own roleplayers offer up their wisdoms >:) I prefer staff, though, for this project.

Or better force the owl to offer up her infinite wisdom

You got my idea <3 BUT OFF TO THE LAND OF WHERE MAGIC COMES TRUE

@Soulserenity20 I just post my requests here, right?

Preferred Roleplay Genres: Fantasy, Paranormal/Supernatural, Real Life
Prefered Roleplay Types: 1x1
Other Preferences: Forum Threads

CHARACTER RELATED
Request Type:
Character Banner x1
Character Name: Iara Ramos Gutierrez
Character Images: Image One
Secondary Desired Images: Image One
Quote: None, Just Full Name at bottom of Banner
Theme: Nature, Bones, Morality, Haunted, Mysterious, Strong, Smoky, Clean, Crisp, Simple, Insp, Insp
Colors: Green, Tan, Light Grey, really enjoy the last two insp post colors
Shapes/Other Request: Character Banner 250x450, Opacity for fire on the left side, Script font please (I don't have a preference for what kind, so long as it's readable)

CHARACTER RELATED
Request Type:
Character Banner x1
Character Name: Alysia Leoren
Secondary Desired Images:
Quote:
None, Just Full Name at bottom of Banner
Theme: Clean, Crisp, Fierce, Simple, Clever, Soft-Hearted, Enigma, Warrior, insp, insp, insp, insp
Colors: Shades of muted Pink, Red, and Orange
Shapes/Other Request: Character Banner 250x450, No preference for font, but preferably not script or overly fancy

RP RELATED
Request Type:
RP Search Ad
RP Name: Isla's Island
RP Catch Phrase: Come and take a dive!
Genre of RP: Fantasy, Paranormal, and many more!
Theme: Beach, Ocean, Seashell, Dolphin, Sunset, Peaceful, Serenity, Relax, Calm, Clean, Crisp
Colors: Different kinds of blue
Desired Images: Image One, Image Two
Other: I think this would be for the banner rp advertisement? I want to advertise 1x1 rps for multiple partners, and I'd also like a red star on it that is visible in the upper right hand corner, but doesn't necessarily distract people from the rest of the ad, cursive font for main title please (Isla's island), compliment the cursive font (for catch phrase)

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Request Type:
Image(s): Image One (avatar), Image Two & Image Three (signature)
Theme: Confident, Pretentious, Coffee, Luxury, Gold, Mysterious, Clean Crisp
Colors: light coffee brown and #760014, tan, neutral colors
Desired Text: (signature only)
“I laugh at myself.
I don't take myself completely seriously.
I think that's another quality that people have to hold on to... you have to laugh, especially at yourself.”
― Madonna

Other: Avatar 200x400, Signature 500x200, if there is a way to get the man out of image two, that'd be great

CHARACTER RELATED
Request Type:
Character Banner x1
Theme: Nature, Bones, Morality, Haunted, Mysterious, Strong, Smoky, Clean, Crisp, Simple, Insp, Insp
Shapes/Other Request: Character Banner 250x450, Opacity for fire on the left side, Script font please (I don't have a preference for what kind, so long as it's readable)

CHARACTER RELATED
Request Type:
Character Banner x1
Quote:
Theme: Clean, Crisp, Fierce, Simple, Clever, Soft-Hearted, Enigma, Warrior, insp, insp, insp, insp
Shapes/Other Request: Character Banner 250x450, No preference for font, but preferably not script or overly fancy

RP RELATED
Request Type:
RP Search Ad
Theme: Beach, Ocean, Seashell, Dolphin, Sunset, Peaceful, Serenity, Relax, Calm, Clean, Crisp
Other: I think this would be for the banner rp advertisement? I want to advertise 1x1 rps for multiple partners, and I'd also like a red star on it that is visible in the upper right hand corner, but doesn't necessarily distract people from the rest of the ad, cursive font for main title please (Isla's island), compliment the cursive font (for catch phrase)

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Request Type:

Other: Avatar 200x400, Signature 500x200, if there is a way to get the man out of image two, that'd be great

This is perfect! I just need to know which artist you want for each. Or if you want the same artist for all.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Soulserenity20
@~Happily.Ever.After~ @Vio I forgot to state that I prefer roleplaying with adults! Thank you for going out of your way to find me recommendations!

A long time ago in a site far far away I was once a part of a role-play group that did a very similar thing for our new members! This is so grand. Having not been a part of a role-play community like this for so long, and just getting the opportunity to join, readying this makes getting back to it so much more comforting. Because of this I don't feel like I'm going to have to stress majorly about finding and creating everything. Though I once had everything all of that got lost when my computer decided it was its time.

I most certainly want the package!

• Love
@DakotaChez thank you so much for sharing that :) We're all very happy to hear that this care package is making your welcome a little warmer!

You Get:

1 X Guide. Your guide will be @Ali
1 X Avatar and Signature Set
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers
1-3 X Roleplay Recommendations
3 X Advertisements for your roleplay.

Simply post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

142x3dz.jpg

Reactions: Ali

CHARACTER RELATED
Request Type:
Character Banner x1

CHARACTER RELATED
Request Type:
Character Banner x1
Quote:

RP RELATED
Request Type:
RP Search Ad

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Request Type:

Lol
Oh! Well in that case it'd be my pleasure to do them for you :). I'll get started tonight working down the list. In the mean time, our recommendation staff will get to work on finding you some RP's :)

@~Happily.Ever.After~
@Vio
would you two get us started?
@~Happily.Ever.After~ @Vio I forgot to state that I prefer roleplaying with adults! Thank you for going out of your way to find me recommendations!
of course :3

and I shall find some rps that hopefully fit your interests @Isla and message you in the next day and a half (hopefully sooner) ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
If we get more people than Big Bros/ Sis's I would be more than happy to take on more than one.

A long time ago in a site far far away I was once a part of a role-play group that did a very similar thing for our new members! This is so grand. Having not been a part of a role-play community like this for so long, and just getting the opportunity to join, readying this makes getting back to it so much more comforting. Because of this I don't feel like I'm going to have to stress majorly about finding and creating everything. Though I once had everything all of that got lost when my computer decided it was its time.

I most certainly want the package!

Yooo :D!
I'm Ali, obviously xD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.