Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't received a PM from @Arcadia yet. What's going on? Are they busy? Should I PM them instead? :o

Hey so for anyone that has art requests for me, I'm going to be MIA all weekend. I've got strep and just had periodontal surgery. I also have a camping trip tomorrow -_- so given that I'm alive by Monday night after work, I'll get back to work. In the meantime, @Ali and @Princess Poisoned Rose will be handing out your care packages and assigning guides to each new player.

Preferred Roleplay Genres: Fantasy, Paranormal/Supernatural, Real Life
Prefered Roleplay Types: 1x1
Other Preferences: Forum Threads
I will get right on finding you some recommendations! Would you like libertine role
Hey so for anyone that has art requests for me, I'm going to be MIA all weekend. I've got strep and just had periodontal surgery. I also have a camping trip tomorrow -_- so given that I'm alive by Monday night after work, I'll get back to work. In the meantime, @Ali and @Princess Poisoned Rose will be handing out your care packages and assigning guides to each new player.

I got all the stuff you needed and posted it in the thread in the maintence lounge. Not sure if you saw it.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
@Vio You helped me out yesterday, doll! xD

@Vio You quoted me and asked if I wanted libertine role for the recommendations.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
@Vio You quoted me and asked if I wanted libertine role for the recommendations.

Oh. I see what happened. Iwaku saved my old draft post. I was going to originally ask you here but decided to just pm you. I quoted soul on my phone today though so I dunno why my old draft even showed up.

@Vio Ah, gotcha! No worries then!

Please take care of yourself!

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
I'M IN TIME! WHOOT WHOOT!

@neobendium thank you for your interest!
You Get:

1 X Guide. Your guide will be @~Happily.Ever.After~
1 X Avatar and Signature Set
3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers
1-3 X Roleplay Recommendations
3 X Advertisements for your roleplay.

Simply post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

I'M IN TIME! WHOOT WHOOT!

You Get:

3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers

Simply post which you'd like to claim in the appropriate format. For art requests, please see the ART DEPARTMENT post. For recommendations, please post your Roleplay preferences and our team will get to work.

Just let me know what you need and I shall help you the best I can :)

You Get:

3 X Character Banners
1X Set of Thread Headers

Thank you ^.^ My roleplay preferences are wide and varied (mostly because I REALLY enjoy trying new things), but I primarily stick to Fandom (usually Marvel), zombie apocalypse types, most fantasy involving revolutions/rebel groups/etc, and dystopian types involving the same things as the fantasy. I prefer group RPing and don't lean toward liberteen.

And I'll be taking everything.

Just let me know what you need and I shall help you the best I can :)

Awesome! Thank you. I will be sure to ask you any questions I have. :D

Last edited:
Thank you ^.^ My roleplay preferences are wide and varied (mostly because I REALLY enjoy trying new things), but I primarily stick to Fandom (usually Marvel), zombie apocalypse types, most fantasy involving revolutions/rebel groups/etc, and dystopian types involving the same things as the fantasy.

Awesome! Thank you. I will be sure to ask you any questions I have. :D
Ill get right on recommendations then.

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
Never accept gifts when entering into the magical land of Iwaku. You'll either get stuck in the Church of Gwazi or sacrificed to the Ferret Cult.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Never accept gifts when entering into the magical land of Iwaku. You'll either get stuck in the Church of Gwazi or sacrificed to the Ferret Cult.
Shut up! You don't have to bring up the Ferret Cult first thing. Let them enjoy their time for a while...

Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.