Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cashing in for the whole package. *Hoping this is the right way*

I can indeed *curtsies*

I got directed here so I can tag someone as my artist but I am confused

If you want to request a guide simply saying so is sufficient to get one. For RP recs and art pieces, go through the first few posts in this thread. There are forms for you to fill out, which you post in here, tagging the artist you want to work on them. There are samples of each artist in the first few posts as well, so you are free to choose whichever of them you like best. The other thread you posted in was actually my personal graphics shop, and it's alright to post there if you want something from me, but it does happen to be separate from the stuff I do for the Newbie Care Package. :)

Hi! I'm new here and I'd like to cash in this care package. =D

I will try my best my dear!

Hello. Newbie here but have some experience with role play. I usually do my own cards..and siggies. But could use tips on the size formatting specific to here. Would love a mentor and the header art as well

@Princess Poisoned Rose @Ali Will assign you a mentor.

To get header art, please fill out a form and tag the artist in the list who you want to work on your stuff. RP Ad banners are 800x100. Siggies can be any size, but if you want to make them small enough not to expand, the height should be 200px (though it still does sometimes still collapse for silly reasons). I don't know what you mean by cards, but if you make your own banners and avatars in addition to siggies, that's cool!

• Love
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Um Hi...I'm new here...Can I cash in this care package?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Savina. Do you think you still want some kind of guide?

@Hachiro Terra @ShirouNeko. You are both definitely eligible for the package and are free to claim any part of it. I do, however, need to know if you want a personal guide whose main job will be answering your questions. If you want pieces from the art department, you do need to fill out a form and tag the artist you want to work on your stuff.

@firejay1 test test ( hope that works out fine with this @ thingi )

1. A free custom avatar and signature set
2. Free banners for their first 3 characters
5. One big brother/sister to help answer questions, explain how things work, etc for their first month.
6. Recommendations for 1-3 Roleplays they would likely be interested in that are currently accepting new players.

i guess thats what i need... i think?

"If you want pieces from the art department, you do need to fill out a form and tag the artist you want to work on your stuff."

the form is on the first side?
if yes where to send it?

Sidequestion ( since im totally stupid omgosh ) : How to pm?

Sidequestion ( since im totally stupid omgosh ) : How to pm?
You can PM easily by clicking someone's username or icon and then "Start a Conversation" or if you hover over the envelope in the upper right corner, you can hit "Start a Conversation" from there!

Your tags are, I believe, working just fine, @ShirouNeko and yep, those are all the things you're eligible for!

Since it seems as though you want them all, @The Mood is Write is going to be your mentor whom you can direct questions to, and who will offer you any help you need navigating the site. (It seems she's doing it already, lol).

For art requests, fill out the forms in this post:

Newbie Care Package!

and post them in this thread, tagging the artist you would like to work on them. Note that most of these people modify images, rather than drawing things themselves.

And you can use me to practice your PM skills on. ;D Hawt.

I want to cash in and want a guide......please?

Status
Not open for further replies.