Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in this so please can I cash this in??

ih5c76.png

Please allow me to introduce our lovely, talented art and graphics staff!

Here, you will choose a staff member and present your request by filling out this form and PMing it to them. Alternatively, you may tag them by typing "@" and then their username and post the request form here.

Below is a list of available staff and a few samples of their artwork, along with which forms of graphics work they will do for you.

CLAIM FORMS
Remember, the more info you provide the better our artists can fulfill your requests.

CHARACTER RELATED
Request Type: (e.x. Character Banner 1/2/3, Header Set, or Advertisement 1/2, etc.)
Character Name:
Character Images: (PLEASE provide these. Don't make our art users find you char images.)
Secondary Desired Images: (accents that hint at your char's personality, etc.)
Quote: (If desired. Consider it a motto for your character)
Theme: (sexy, fierce, mountains, dragon rider, gambler, dark, horror, etc.)
Colors: (Which colors do you want to be used?)
Shapes/Other Request: (Anything else?)

RP RELATED
Request Type: (e.x. Character Banner 1/2/3, Header Set, or Advertisement 1/2, etc.)
RP Name:
RP Catch Phrase: (Slogans or catch phrases [most especially for ads]
Genre of RP:
Theme:
Colors:
Desired Images:
Other:

BASIC TEXT (HEADERS ETC)
Desired Text:
Theme:
Colors:
Desired Images:
Other:

AVVY/SIGGY SETS
Image(s):
Theme:
Colors:
Desired Text:
Other:

• Please click on each tab to view samples from each artist to make your selection. Feel free to get different artists to do different things!

• Work Availability: All requests

Samples

Advertisements
    8527578ea4cc1e3fa.png

jgjsde.png

25jze6c.png

243m0ya.png

Character Banners
    nwmrk9.jpg

24d57xy.jpg

2lw18wg.jpg

30bihqh.jpg

Signatures
    6xysyp.jpg

fvlg6s.jpg

Samples

TEXT[/SIZE][/B]
    f250jm.png

34gakcy.png

11tlybq.png

FANCY PNG BANNERS
    2rf9c8p.png

24crrxt.png

zsl10p.png

SIGNATURES
    20r0odu.png

opa3d1.png

CS/BIOGRAPHY STARTERS

dc96du.png

2rrozh2.png

ROLEPLAY HEADERS/TITLES

14ec96c.png

66xau8.png

25501l0.png

• Work Availability: Character Banners (#2), Thread Banners (Header Graphics) (#3), and Advertisements (#4)

Samples
    hs8j5w.png

wre5v7.jpg

20pa2ds.png

2bv5nr.png

2uhy82h.png

• Work Availability: Character Banners (#2) and Thread Banners (Header Graphics) (#3)
    CURRENTLY ON LEAVE

Samples

ROLEPLAY AD-BANNERS
    001200_zps4vkkiwmr.jpg

ROLEPLAY HEADERS
    pizap.com14403023130341_zpsbfs0rz2f.jpg

CHARACTER POST BANNERS / HEADERS
    0000000000000000_zpswxdczhtn.png

caspian_banner_by_iviolaceous-d9fnetv.jpg

casper_banner_by_iviolaceous-d9fne1g.jpg

juniper_banner_1_by_iviolaceous-d9fmxwq.png

asa_banner_by_iviolaceous-d9fnhy2.png

alicia_banner_by_iviolaceous-d9fnl0c.png

Untitled%20drawing%203fdgasdfgsefg_zps8hrj3abl.png

pizap.com14361435152971_zpsl7sqlpz9.jpg

PHOTO EDITS
    1212121212_zps666jq5xb.jpg

b8ac377fed9c0478273ddbad931ec05c_zpssikrbqlz.jpg

Ittoki.Otoya.600.1646681_zpswujwaqbu.jpg

CHARACTER PORTRAITS/FULL BODY DESIGNS
    _ap__winnie_by_iviolaceous-da8jsjh.jpg

_closed__spotted_dear_cheeb_by_iviolaceous-d9yll08.png

_gemsona__moonstone_by_iviolaceous-da0523a.png

332ab57123a4721e494fe8f41d5e1d29-d9xz3s7.png

_open_cheap_adopt__azurite_by_iviolaceous-da2msgg.png

Samples

Character Banners
    68zam0.jpg

2web983.jpg

2w3udn8.jpg

2ivgrxj.jpg

2cosbp1.jpg

24eywqa.jpg

2qvh76g.jpg

Ads
    b9hjes.jpg

2mcf05v.jpg

9ubvvq.jpg

27ybq8g.jpg

11mdurk.jpg

dfcaja.jpg

Headers, RP-related
    9qzotf.jpg

vflbio.jpg

s1hi78.jpg

kej0o0.jpg

hs2ob7.jpg

Samples
    TBA

Banners
    banner-2-jpg.115546

banner-jpg.115547

Portraits
    opal-pony-png.115548

2-female-eyepatch-color-small-jpg.115549

2-female-eyepatch-jpeg.115550

Our artist WhisperingWillows has also offered to do a Div Box which can be used for "Housing a charaacter sheet, roleplay post, formatting an OOC thread." She will offer ONE to each new player and must be contacted directly for them as each will require more information than the above artwork.

SAMPLE:

[spoili]
2hqz50l.jpg
[/spoili]

Our artist Sir Basil has also offered to do a Character Portrait Studio to help add to this thread! Each newbie will be limited to one single portrait and must contact him directly for details.

SAMPLE:

[spoili]
tumblr_obgm85cnLQ1rk8b8so1_500.jpg

tumblr_oa45f7lTLv1rk8b8so1_540.jpg

tumblr_o4go8amw611rk8b8so1_1280.png

[/spoili]​
Okay so how would i claim all 6 by chance?

xbfwc0.png

On behalf of the staff and members of Iwaku Roleplay, I'd like to extend my warmest welcome to you and thank you for venturing into our beautiful world of writing and wonders.

As an offer of kindness and welcoming, a dedicated group of our lovely staff members have come together to create a newbie care package system for all new players. Our aim is to make your transition intro Iwaku an easy and entertaining one by providing friendship, guidance, and some pretty nifty graphics ;)

The requirements for this care package are simple:
You must be a new player having joined less than 2 months from the current date.

qojfqg.png

So what's in the Goodie Bag?

Each Newbie Care Package will contain the following:

1. A free custom avatar and signature set
2. Free banners for their first 3 characters
3. A free set of digital art headers for prettying up their first roleplay
4. A set of three free advertisements to help get their roleplay underway
5. One big brother/sister to help answer questions, explain how things work, etc for their first month.
6. Recommendations for 1-3 Roleplays they would likely be interested in that are currently accepting new players.

You may choose to take up all 6 of the offers, or any combination of fewer.

Hi! I am a newbie hehe, and I'd like this package if possible! If you're too busy that's ok too!!! It seems like a lot of work *o*

Okay so how would i claim all 6 by chance?
@Shuya
Yes you absolutely can! Just fill out any necessary forms (See the third post, the Art Department) for forms for artwork! I'll assign you @Minerva as your guide. She'll PM you as soon as possible :)

Hi! I am a newbie hehe, and I'd like this package if possible! If you're too busy that's ok too!!! It seems like a lot of work *o*
@pinkpanda8357
The same applies to you! Feel free to have a look over the details in the first couple posts in this thread and fill out the appropriate forms in the art department to claim art requests. Your guide will be @The Mood is Write

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Eyyy! Incoming PM! =D

My body is ready! Bring me another offering!

Mine as well!!

Hello! vuv

I was wondering if I could get a big brother/sister and also a siggy to fit the avatar I have! (Blue/purple pastel colors and kind of a dreamy theme)

I would love to have a signature of some sort!

Also, if I could have someone to occasionally pm questions about coding, that would be great! I've been following most of the helpful guides here on Iwaku, but I would love someone to ask specifically. (And I'd love a friend!)

Also, if I could have someone to occasionally pm questions about coding, that would be great! I've been following most of the helpful guides here on Iwaku, but I would love someone to ask specifically. (And I'd love a friend!)
Woo! Hi, Luster! Nice to meet you. =) I know my way around a few of the old bee bee codes, though I'm far from a pro: I just experiment and hope not to break things as I learn. =D

I'm up for helping with that, pointing you toward some of the lesser-known guides, answering questions, and of course, FRIENDSHIP. Friends are fun.

As a warning, I'm doped up on sleep dep, so... you get the most honest version of me there is. Also debatably the derpiest.

Let me know if I can do anything for you @laazarus !

As far as the signature set goes, just fill out that little form on the first page and tag whichever artist you would like to handle it!

You two are so amazing. Thank you for the work you put in :)

Glad to help!

I'm cashing in! My photoshop crashed last night, and I well... having someone else do the work just sounds nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.