Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Mood is Write will also be your guide, then. She's agreed to take on more than one, and I'm confident she can handle it. :) Ask her if you have any questions.

Again, if either of you want to cash in ANY of the other stuff, RP recs/art pieces, please fill out the appropriate form, tag the artist you would like to work on it (or the recommenders if it's that) and put it here in this thread.

I want to cash in and want a guide......please?
Hi from your new guide! If you wanna PM me, you can click my name or icon and there should be a link called "Start a Conversation". Alternatively, you can use the little envelope in the upper right corner and there ought to be a link there labeled "Start a New Conversation".

Nice to meet you! You can call me Moody. =D

@The Mood is Write will also be your guide, then. She's agreed to take on more than one, and I'm confident she can handle it. :) Ask her if you have any questions.

Again, if either of you want to cash in ANY of the other stuff, RP recs/art pieces, please fill out the appropriate form, tag the artist you would like to work on it (or the recommenders if it's that) and put it here in this thread.
Moody got dis. ;D

Reactions: firejay1
Hello there! This is my FIRST forum role playing site (Please bear with me! OTZ) and I'd like the following:

1. A free custom avatar and signature set
2. Free banners for their first 3 characters
3. A free set of digital art headers for prettying up their first roleplay
4. A set of three free advertisements to help get their roleplay underway
5. One big brother/sister to help answer questions, explain how things work, etc for their first month.
6. Recommendations for 1-3 Roleplays they would likely be interested in that are currently accepting new players.

I have NO clue how to cash these in or where to even start on this. Some assistance and maybe a walker for me to casually stroll in while being guided might be needed!

Please take your time as I am in no rush! Thank you!

Hey there! @Chrissy Those things are all available to you, and really the only thing you need to do to "cash in" guides is express your interest here. I can assign a guide to you without too much trouble. However, for the art pieces and recommendations you do need to fill out the forms provided in the first four posts in this thread and post them here, tagging the artist you want to work on them (or the recommenders). We are a bit disorganized at the moment, but as long as you do those things, there shouldn't be any problems. Your guide will be @The Mood is Write. Please go ahead and PM her.

To send a PM, you can click my name or icon, and from there, you can click the "Start a Conversation" link! Alternatively, you can go to your inbox and start a conversation from there. You can access your inbox through the envelope in the upper right corner of the website. =D

I'm interested in a newbie care package which will hopefully get me more involved in Iwaku. So mind telling me how I claim a package? I'm interested in RP reccomendations, a guide to help, and the other things, considering i'm still kind of new here...

Hiya! Just posting your interest here is already claiming a package. If you would like RP recs or any of the art pieces, you have to fill out the forms in the first four posts in this thread. Fill out the forms and put them here in this thread, tagging the artists you would like to work on your stuff and rec'ers. :) Your guide will be @Minerva, who will answer any questions you might have.

Hello! I'd like to take part in this! I'm pretty lost. This site is so... huge. At least, that's what it seems. Are there any rules I should know about besides what was sent in the welcome message? Where I'm from, there are a lot of rules. Like swearing, and what kind of rp I can post. I have a lot of questions. ;w;

Hello! I'd like to take part in this! I'm pretty lost. This site is so... huge. At least, that's what it seems. Are there any rules I should know about besides what was sent in the welcome message? Where I'm from, there are a lot of rules. Like swearing, and what kind of rp I can post. I have a lot of questions. ;w;
Well the rules are always acessable at the bottom of the page through site policies if you get lost, but here our rules are pretty straight forwards. Pretty much all kinds of rp's are legal, if you aren't sure feel free to ask one of our staffers just to double check. There is no rules on cussing, you can cuss all you want around anyone. Just as long as you aren't being rude to a member while you are cussing things are peachy

Well I'm glad you like it. I can be your guide if you want, since jay hasn't got on to see the message yet

Icy beat me to it, but also said it better than I would have. Also, welcome Scapegoat!

@IceQueen , would you like to be Scapegoat's mentor?

... NINJA. You get the job. =P

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
MY FIRST RATING
Forever in my heart, Icy
Thank you guys for being so willing to help me ^-^
How do I message people? I have lots of questions!! .-.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
MY FIRST RATING
Forever in my heart, Icy
Thank you guys for being so willing to help me ^-^
How do I message people? I have lots of questions!! .-.
Just click their name or icon, and it'll pop up a little window. You can click Start a Conversation there, or you can go to your inbox (the envelope at the top) and write their name in when you start a new convo there!

• Thank You
Reactions: Valiance
I have a Question ... well, a few. I can tell just by perusing the Forum that my Character Lists would not be appreciated by most here, and though I love D.C. Comics and would love to take the Artists and Coders up on their Offers, I think I may need to change from D.C. to Medieval Fantasy/magical Fantasy. I have three Characters that would fit those Roles: Silver Soldier Charlotte, the Sterling White Knight (Sir Stanley Jensen I), and Dragon-Master Mathias.

My next Question is how do I employ these three separately when I am only allowed one Account? I am sure it is more simple than I would realise, but I get confused easily due to Autism and mental Illness ... hope you do not discriminate against Schizophrenics. ~_^

I have a Question ... well, a few. I can tell just by perusing the Forum that my Character Lists would not be appreciated by most here, and though I love D.C. Comics and would love to take the Artists and Coders up on their Offers, I think I may need to change from D.C. to Medieval Fantasy/magical Fantasy. I have three Characters that would fit those Roles: Silver Soldier Charlotte, the Sterling White Knight (Sir Stanley Jensen I), and Dragon-Master Mathias.

My next Question is how do I employ these three separately when I am only allowed one Account? I am sure it is more simple than I would realise, but I get confused easily due to Autism and mental Illness ... hope you do not discriminate against Schizophrenics. ~_^
Autistics unite! -offers a high five- Welcome to Iwaku! I'll do my best to answer this, but sometimes my own stuff gets in the way of that, so I hope you'll be patient and ask about anything that confuses you so I can try to clarify!

I'd say, go ahead and offer up all of your characters. If you check out my 1x1 request in my sig, I have a pretty big (and growing) list of characters I offer from a variety of settings. You can play them all from one account, as well! Some might be more popular than others, but sometimes all it takes for a community to pick up on a genre different from its norm is someone to offer that different genre.

If you're worried about getting confused, you can make yourself a pasteable post format for each character. Often, people use the Characters gallery (you can find it at the top) to upload character profiles, but some people also use the Iwaku blogs or link to external sites, like charahub, toyhou.se, litphoria, or f-list—the latter two feature adult content prominently in character profile creation, so use with caution.

I would love to join in on this~!
Hi, Eme! Welcome to Iwaku. ♥

Just let us know what you'd like from the package and follow the instructions if you want any of the artsy stuff, ok? There are several posts with information on the front page, so it might be a little long!

If you'd like, I can assign a mentor for you!

I would love to just have the mentor!
Once I get a hang of the site, I'll fair much better~.

I would love to just have the mentor!
Once I get a hang of the site, I'll fair much better~.
Alright. =) Just click on @Red Revolver 's name here and when a pop-up comes up, click Start a Conversation. Red Revolver can be your mentor, and will answer any questions and offer help with most anything you need. ♥

Reactions: Red Revolver
Status
Not open for further replies.