Newbie Care Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally just joined
Could i have a mentor to bug with questions? because boy howdy i need one.

I literally just joined
Could i have a mentor to bug with questions? because boy howdy i need one.
Alrighty. Just click @Minerva 's name here and a box should pop up. From there, you can click "Start a Conversation"! Minerva can be your mentor. ♥

I would love to request for this please:
5. One big brother/sister to help answer questions, explain how things work, etc for their first month.
Considering for RP recommendations but I am not really sure. I have browsed quiet much yesterday and applying to two, so maybe I won't take more for now.

I would love to request for this please:

Considering for RP recommendations but I am not really sure. I have browsed quiet much yesterday and applying to two, so maybe I won't take more for now.
Hi and welcome! =D I can assign you a mentor right away, though I'm not sure if they're online right this moment. If they aren't, you can bring any immediate questions my way!

Your mentor will be @Peregrine , and you can click the name, and then when a window pops up, a simple click of "Start a Conversation" will get a PM started for you!

• Thank You
Reactions: Rosedrachen
Autistics unite! -offers a high five- Welcome to Iwaku! I'll do my best to answer this, but sometimes my own stuff gets in the way of that, so I hope you'll be patient and ask about anything that confuses you so I can try to clarify!

I'd say, go ahead and offer up all of your characters. If you check out my 1x1 request in my sig, I have a pretty big (and growing) list of characters I offer from a variety of settings. You can play them all from one account, as well! Some might be more popular than others, but sometimes all it takes for a community to pick up on a genre different from its norm is someone to offer that different genre.

If you're worried about getting confused, you can make yourself a pasteable post format for each character. Often, people use the Characters gallery (you can find it at the top) to upload character profiles, but some people also use the Iwaku blogs or link to external sites, like charahub, toyhou.se, litphoria, or f-list—the latter two feature adult content prominently in character profile creation, so use with caution.
I guess I never actually requested the Newbie Care Package. This i my formal Request for a Mentor, and the Goodies ... pwease. "__"! That is an uptight, starry-eyes Look for Help. ~_^

*makes a Beast Boy Puppet tickle a Raven Puppet's Booty,*
(dark, raspy Voice) "You damned Goblin!" *SLAPS!*

I guess I never actually requested the Newbie Care Package. This i my formal Request for a Mentor, and the Goodies ... pwease. "__"! That is an uptight, starry-eyes Look for Help. ~_^

*makes a Beast Boy Puppet tickle a Raven Puppet's Booty,*
(dark, raspy Voice) "You damned Goblin!" *SLAPS!*
I wondered where you went off to! Welcome back!

For now, the goodies are a little sparse because we're doing some work revamping the Newbie Care Package—making sure all our volunteers are accounted for and making it easier to read.

Despite that, we've got mentors aplenty, including one for you! Just click on @Jorick 's name, and when a window pops up, click Start a Conversation. From there, it should be easy to send him a message. ♥

Thanks, Mate! I appreciate it! I cannot wait until I get my Newbie Care Package, but I swear, in real Life, I am the Patron Saint of Loyalty and PATIENCE! Patience and Loyalty are my all-time favourite Virtues. Oh, fudgie! You just said the C-Word! X'D I have two C-Words for Sisters in real Life.

Anyway ... off to Jorick! Thanks again!

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
My goodness, this is the first time I have seen an offer like this. I wanted to start on a roleplay instantly, however, I have seen this and I do not even know how or where to make the topic.

My goodness, this is the first time I have seen an offer like this. I wanted to start on a roleplay instantly, however, I have seen this and I do not even know how or where to make the topic.
Hi there, Yuki! I'm Moody, one of the project leads for this. Right now, it's undergoing some big revamps, so we're only offering mentors at the moment. Would you like one? ♥

Also, what kind of roleplay is it? Is it something for multiple people to play in, or just you and one other person? For groups, try posting in the Interest Checks forum to see if anyone is interested in joining. If you want to play one-on-one in your roleplay, you should advertise it in the Seeking One on One Partners forum. Both of these are in the third section if you scroll down on the main page, and when you're ready to make the in-character thread, look just one section lower! =)

Hi there, Yuki! I'm Moody, one of the project leads for this. Right now, it's undergoing some big revamps, so we're only offering mentors at the moment. Would you like one? ♥

Also, what kind of roleplay is it? Is it something for multiple people to play in, or just you and one other person? For groups, try posting in the Interest Checks forum to see if anyone is interested in joining. If you want to play one-on-one in your roleplay, you should advertise it in the Seeking One on One Partners forum. Both of these are in the third section if you scroll down on the main page, and when you're ready to make the in-character thread, look just one section lower! =)
I see! Thank you very much!
As for the mentor, if it is alright with them, I would like one, seeing as I am still in the midst of getting used to the whole website so I might get a bit too confused ^^"

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
I see! Thank you very much!
As for the mentor, if it is alright with them, I would like one, seeing as I am still in the midst of getting used to the whole website so I might get a bit too confused ^^"
Happy to help! I'll go ahead and grab a mentor for ya, if you'll just let me know a few things first.

Do you want to play with three or more people at once?
Do you want to play with one other person for each RP?
Do you prefer forums or chat for RP?
How much difficulty are you having with the site itself?

I prefer to play three or more people at once.
I prefer forums when having a RP.
I already understand with editing my profile and just learned where to make a RP topic but I seem a bit confused with the advertisements and all.

I prefer to play three or more people at once.
I prefer forums when having a RP.
I already understand with editing my profile and just learned where to make a RP topic but I seem a bit confused with the advertisements and all.
Awesome! Thank you! I'll pick someone out with this in mind. =)

@Kagayours , could you handle this sweetie?

Yuki, to send a PM to Kagayours, just click the name in the ping (you can click any name or icon across the site for the same effect), and a little window will pop up. Click "Start a Conversation", and that'll make a PM with your mentor's name already filled in!

Reactions: Kagayours
Awesome! Thank you! I'll pick someone out with this in mind. =)

@Kagayours , could you handle this sweetie?

Yuki, to send a PM to Kagayours, just click the name in the ping (you can click any name or icon across the site for the same effect), and a little window will pop up. Click "Start a Conversation", and that'll make a PM with your mentor's name already filled in!

Alright, thank you very much.

• Love
I joined yesterday, hello!~ And, well, while I did check the forums and Q&A ,I'm still a little lost in the site. Thought, I'm already in love and very interested, and would like to ask for a mentor, please~

Now, I may want a rp recommendation too, but I'll give more time to get used to the site first ^^' Oh, and about the other items on the package, just to confirm: the art gifts aren't available yet, right?

• Love
I joined yesterday, hello!~ And, well, while I did check the forums and Q&A ,I'm still a little lost in the site. Thought, I'm already in love and very interested, and would like to ask for a mentor, please~

Now, I may want a rp recommendation too, but I'll give more time to get used to the site first ^^' Oh, and about the other items on the package, just to confirm: the art gifts aren't available yet, right?
Welcome! I'm Moody. Nice to meet you!

We do have mentors, but the rest of the gift package (art and RP recs) is unfortunately on indefinite hold while we work on some hardcore revamps.

I just have a few questions, so I can pick which mentor will be the most helpful for you!

• Thank You
Reactions: Pato-ki
Welcome! I'm Moody. Nice to meet you!

We do have mentors, but the rest of the gift package (art and RP recs) is unfortunately on indefinite hold while we work on some hardcore revamps.

I just have a few questions, so I can pick which mentor will be the most helpful for you!

Hello Moody! Nice to meet you as well, and thanks so much for helping! <3

Honestly, I don't really have a limit to the number of people inside a roleplay. I would like to rp with more than three, but I don't mind roleplaying with less; onexones are okay too!

Right now, I'm stuck with the mobile version of the site, so the forum threads are preferred.

I still don't really understand what a clan is, and I have difficulty with coding as well, but I think that with time and some tutorials I'll get the hand of it. This site is a lot different from the one I came from, so the many forums are also confusing to me. Thought, I already learned how to change my profile, and a few other quirks regarding posting.

Hello Moody! Nice to meet you as well, and thanks so much for helping! <3

Honestly, I don't really have a limit to the number of people inside a roleplay. I would like to rp with more than three, but I don't mind roleplaying with less; onexones are okay too!

Right now, I'm stuck with the mobile version of the site, so the forum threads are preferred.

I still don't really understand what a clan is, and I have difficulty with coding as well, but I think that with time and some tutorials I'll get the hand of it. This site is a lot different from the one I came from, so the many forums are also confusing to me. Thought, I already learned how to change my profile, and a few other quirks regarding posting.
Thank you!

I think @Shinku⭐Kun will be a good match. If you don't know how to send a PM yet, just click on the name. A window will pop up, and you just click the link that says Start a Conversation! You can send a PM to anyone through the same method, on any name links or avatars around the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.