New York Ghoul (A Tokyo Ghoul RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Just so everyone knows, i would prefer for people to post at least once a week. I have added this to the opening post of this thread. If you cannot post in a week for a certain reason, please tell me before hand on this thread or by Pm. If you are away for too long without notification i will have to delete your character.

Is that okay with everyone?

What if we are waiting for someone else we are in a conversation in the rp to reply?

If you are waiting for someone else, then just tell me so I know. You will not have your character deleted if you are waiting for someone else.

Yeah sorry @Equinox some work piled up I'll have a post by today

• Love
Reactions: Equinox
I'll make my intro post asap

@parkpyro I'm confused as to what makes Kyles condition look bad, he only threw some knives, never took a hit. Is it the sleeves he tore off?

Yeah, plus he's been running right. So wouldn't he be a bit out of breath, since he did all the jumping stuff.

Yeah, plus he's been running right. So wouldn't he be a bit out of breath, since he did all the jumping stuff.
Yeah I was thinking in the way of a fight bad. ie Mary lol

Whoops.. I finally made my introduction post. I hope it was an alright one. I also re-edited it to fix a few grammars here and there.. But before I knew it, it was already a fatass post.. xD

Kaith%20clothes_zpskxcu85fr.png
I was bored and decided to do a drawing on what Kaith usually wears = A =|||

Im not sure what happened to @Gladis but she does not seem to have gotten back to me. Therefor I dont think I will be waiting for him/her any longer. I will ether wait for a new day and have my guy wake up at home after his "parents" found him or one of you guys can find him.

@❖Cats❖

Im even more sorry I asked to you rewrite your thing now... I really did think I would get an answer to my post from Gladis

Im not sure what happened to @Gladis but she does not seem to have gotten back to me. Therefor I dont think I will be waiting for him/her any longer. I will ether wait for a new day and have my guy wake up at home after his "parents" found him or one of you guys can find him.

@❖Cats❖

Im even more sorry I asked to you rewrite your thing now... I really did think I would get an answer to my post from Gladis

Ah, sorry people. >_< I've been extremely busy due to school work, but I shall try to post later today. If you still want me to. Sorry. >_<

Hello~ I've been interested in Tokyo Ghoul for a long time...is it too late to ask if I can hop in?