New York Ghoul (A Tokyo Ghoul RP)

I'm currently waiting on @Equinox to respond

@Equinox oh it's no problem just a friendly bump :3

Okay this might be really random, but I just got done watching Deadman Wounderland and... Can someone pleas explain all those friking plot holes !? It feels like they are missing 50% of the show.

Okay this might be really random, but I just got done watching Deadman Wounderland and... Can someone pleas explain all those friking plot holes !? It feels like they are missing 50% of the show.
Because they did, the anime drops off at about half way through the manga. Originally they had planned to make a second season but it didn't get enough viewers in Japan to justify to the animation company a second season. Go read it it was well worth it.

Because they did, the anime drops off at about half way through the manga. Originally they had planned to make a second season but it didn't get enough viewers in Japan to justify to the animation company a second season. Go read it it was well worth it.
And now it all makes sense

Sorry for the late response, had a lot of stuff in real life

that's okay Pyro~ -dashes off to introduce her girl-

I'm going to have to drop this. Wasn't exactly what I had expected of it and I've lost interest due to that.

You're welcome to kill off Kyle or just simply let him fall off the radar, whatever you please. Sorry for taking time from you all.