New York Ghoul (A Tokyo Ghoul RP)

Cats you have this weird thing where you make Kyle do things he never did... Just a s a future reference it could have been as easy as Kyle moving into the alley and the ghoul being ahead of you and neither of us noticed him beforehand lol

Instead there was a quick interaction that never happened on my end .-.

I just want to see those two out flirt one another...
That would actually be quite entertaining, I believe. XD

@Gladis - Nice to see you've joined this RP. It's been a while. I may be hard to remember.

@Everyone. - So .. Apparently one ghouls against what? three doves? :o

1 Ghoul vs 2 doves, albeit one dove is injured. And then there is another Ghoul versus the other Dove. So it's split

Sooo, who should I interact with?

Sooo, who should I interact with?
Is it Gladis tthat your character works with? Because you could collab something with him if he's around and wants to.

@Gladis - Nice to see you've joined this RP. It's been a while. I may be hard to remember.

Hi there, Akashi. ^^ I remember you just fine. :3

Oh maaiiii O v O'' No wonder Kaith can hear battles from side to side

So now that @Noiz's character has ran away, does that mean that Leo is left with three Doves?

Last edited by a moderator:
(I talked this over with Gladis. ^^)

Ghoul

image.jpg1_zpsu990lalu.jpg

Name: Hailey McKenzey

Sexuality: straight

Personality:
Hailey often comes across as mature, sarcastic, uptight, calm, logical, polite and sometimes a little threatening. Due to dealing with such an incompetent moron as Ethan, she has developed quite a patience for idiocy. Even if she does complain about his behavior a lot, it wouldn't be wrong to assume that she has developed a soft spot for the violinist.

History:
Hailey lost her family to the CCG when she was young, ultimately ending her up in the streets. The hardships she suffered during those years taught her how to hunt and defend herself properly. They shaped a large portion of her into the individual she is today; a strong and confident young woman, with no difficulties to hold her own in a fight. At the age of sixteen she stumbled across the famous violin player Ethan, who took pity on her and decided to take her in. He gave her a warm bed to sleep in, a roof above her head and even the opportunity to attend school. Feeling grateful and like she was indebted to the kind but awfully hopeless young man, she started helping him in any way she could. First this mostly entailed taking care of household chores, as that seemed like one of the many things he was positively bad at. eventually she became his manager, and still is today.

Kagune: Hailey is an ukaku type. They are tall black wings that can be crystallized (kind of like Touka's).

Finished

[fieldbox="Arisa Clarke, hotpink, dashed, 10, times new roman"]

N A M E
▹ Arisa Melanie Clarke
A G E
▹ 22
G E N D E R
▹ Female
S E X U A L I T Y
▹ Pansexual
P E R S O N A L I T Y
▹ Arisa may look pretty, but she's far from delicate. She's possesses as sharp a mind as she's got a sharp tongue, and possesses a determination (and stubbornness) that could be likened to a rock. She's not the kind of person to take no for an answer, and won't give up unless there's a really good reason for it. In other words, she will rarely do anything half assed. This perfectionist nature often makes her come off as a workaholic, and that may not be entirely without basis. Although Arisa is far from afraid of expressing her opinions openly, she does know when to hold her tongue in at least most situations. Arisa possesses an almost childlike curiosity, and has a tendency to seek information or perspectives most people tend to overlook or ignore. She is very critical when it comes to all kinds of information, and believes there is always more than one side to a story.
H I S T O R Y
▹ I'll leave it for now.
O C C U P A T I O N
▹ Journalist and aspiring author
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ethan Lancaster, #3399FF, dashed, 10, times new roman"]
N A M E
▹ Ethan James Lancaster
A G E
▹ 26
G E N D E R
▹ Male
S E X U A L I T Y
▹ Bisexual
P E R S O N A L I T Y
▹ Ethan has a kind and generous personality, yet these traits often end up getting overshadowed by his negative traits. He hates to quarrel, and will "slither out" of situations if they get too uncomfortable for his taste. He doesn't want to be pinned down to anything, and is quite cowardly in nature. For a grown adult he tends to act rather childish, and is more than half bad when it comes to taking care of himself. Ridicules as it may sound for a ghoul, Ethan is squeamish for blood. Last but not least, the violinist is an incredible casanova, and will shamelessly flirt with any good looking female (and in some cases men) around.
H I S T O R Y
▹ Ethan was born into a wealthy, high class family. Due to his family's overprotective nature, he was rarely let outside the mansion. He was homeschooled and whenever he did leave, he was always accompanied by a maid or steward. As such, Ethan's communication with other children his age was very lacking. To keep boredom at bay, he spent most of his free time playing the violin – something he has always enjoyed doing very much. As soon as he was old enough to move out, he took the opportunity, moving into a smaller mansion belonging to his family. At some point, he happened to come across a young, homeless girl. Pitying her, he decided to take her in, and she has been living with him ever since. Today he's not sure what he would have done if she weren't around. She's a life saver, that's for sure. Especially for a hopeless case such as himself.
K A G U N E
▹ Bikaku
O C C U P A T I O N
▹ Violinist
[/fieldbox]
Finished, I believe. ^^

Arisa and Hailey are accepted.

@Gladis could you please add a bit to Ethans kagune. Just something like how many he has, if he has more than one Bikaku. Or a small description of what it looks like. If you do that he will definitely be accepted :)

@Gladis could you please add a bit to Ethans kagune. Just something like how many he has, if he has more than one Bikaku. Or a small description of what it looks like. If you do that he will definitely be accepted :)
Okay, will do that. ^^;

Edited it. As for as I understood, Ghoul's with Bikaku only ever have one, but I wrote it anyway, just to be on the safe side. ^^;