New York Ghoul (A Tokyo Ghoul RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Human

Name: Aaron Jackson (AJ)
Sexuality: straight
Appearance:

images

Personality:
He has a kind heart always willing to help someone in need. Very quiet person that sometime seem to blend into the background. He is loyal to his friends and family.He tried to have open mind about thing he does not fully understand. He maybe trusting of people but not gullible to get tick easily.

History:
Aj is originally from a small town in the Midwest where live with his mother. He came to the New York to go to school. Also get away from the small town life ,and see what city life is like. This is his freshman year at one of the local community college in NY. To make extra money he work a Starbucks.

College student / part-time worker at Starbucks.

Name: Rayven Lore

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: View attachment 69024

Personality: Normally Rayven is calm and fairly caring...at least towards other Ghouls. She couldn't normally care less about humans, as such she's more than often cold towards everyone she meets until she knows if they're a Ghoul or not. Genuinely sweet though she can be quite easily taken advantage of, she's also not the brightest girl and comes off as bubbly once you get to know her. While she tends to be studious she tends to find the wrong information and gets called stupid when she brings back bad information, this seems incapable of shaking her confidence that she can be useful though.

History: Rayven was born to Ghouls and has been around them all her life, as such she was easily taught to use her Kagume, which she discovered was nothing like either of her parents. She tends to only target awful humans when she needs to feed and as such has taken out various murderers and other such has managed to avoid being suspected as a Ghoul. Her parents were taken by investigators and turned into quinques, she was fairly young when this happened and was taken in by some other Ghouls but when she learned her Kagume throughly she went after the people who had killed her parents after that she settled down somewhat becoming a lot less volatile and opened up a clothing shop; special discount for Ghouls.

Kagume: Her kagume is a single long tentacle colored in black and purple, it can be use as a blunt weapon or she can sharpen the point and use it to stab her opponent, it's fairly long at about 10 feet but can't protect her within 4 feet of herself so it's biggest weakness is when someone gets too close to her.

Occupation: She's a Seamstress and makes all the clothes that she sells in her little shop by hand.
accepted. Post on the Ic anytime

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
Human

Name: Aaron Jackson (AJ)
Sexuality: straight
Appearance:

images

Personality:
He has a kind heart always willing to help someone in need. Very quiet person that sometime seem to blend into the background. He is loyal to his friends and family.He tried to have open mind about thing he does not fully understand. He maybe trusting of people but not gullible to get tick easily.

History:
Aj is originally from a small town in the Midwest where live with his mother. He came to the New York to go to school. Also get away from the small town life ,and see what city life is like. This is his freshman year at one of the local community college in NY. To make extra money he work a Starbucks.

College student / part-time worker at Starbucks.
also accepted. Looks like we have more humans

By the way everyone, I think we should end the first day soon. This will make sure that everyone can begin to post again, as some characters have already gone home

I agree, as it seems, we are all like that anyhow :P

One last thing Pyro~ do you want me to wait to post?

Nope, you can post whenever you feel like it. But a new day will be starting soon, just so you know.

Well I was stuck anyway, so I'll just wait until the next day ^^

Well I wanted to interact, but everybody was at the same spot and it didn't feel like I could contribute anything to that situation.

Okay my waiting is now officaly over. Im working on a post, but I will wait for the new day to start before I post it.

Im sorry @Gladis but its been to long

@Gladis this is your last chance. If you do not reply in the next couple of days, I will have to take control of your character

I know and I'm sorry. >.< My grandmother is terribly ill and I'm stuck in Germany at the moment, so due to RL issues I have been unable to post. Please move on without me and I shall try to find a way to join in later on. Sorry for the inconvenience I have caused. >.<

Yeah I'm gonna wait until the new day to post as well.

Okay, I believe that the new day will start soon. We just have to wait for some people.

Ohhh, she's still in the mail box O-O, wait a sec

@parkpyro

Hey there.

Is it going to be long before you make the post to make it a new day ? I have my post dont and its just sitting here in a word document.

Also would it be much of a hasel for you to edit the IC link into the first post ? Its just to make it easier to find so I dont have to do to the 2nd page to find it XD

Ahhh yeah I will get onto that. I have been rather busy recently I'm really sorry guys.

I was planning on waiting for everyone to get to the point where we can move on. So if you haven't already, I would like it if people would post on the Ic so I can move it onto the next day.