New York Ghoul (A Tokyo Ghoul RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
it's not to late, please make a character if you want. :D

Sweet I'll do it later then. ^.^ I've gotta get ready for work and things.

|| Ahh I might join. How many human characters are there? I may join as a human or a ghoul.

Would you prefer I make a human? Or can I make a ghoul?

This would be the perfect opportunity for a big fat group of CCG doves to surround both the ghouls that are fighting one another.

scraps_by_candidfox-d8the8o.jpg

Leo Ventor from @parkpyro
Daimen Balthazar from @❖Shlavekt❖
And Kaith "Kit" Feltman from me

@DANAsaur - I decided to make things a little more interesting. I hope thats alright. If not. I will change my post.

Reactions: DANAsaur
It's fine @Akashi I always like things to be more interesting. Although, I do hope that your character will let my character have her tea xD

Reactions: Akashi
Name: Rayven Lore

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: IMG_5542.JPG

Personality: Normally Rayven is calm and fairly caring...at least towards other Ghouls. She couldn't normally care less about humans, as such she's more than often cold towards everyone she meets until she knows if they're a Ghoul or not. Genuinely sweet though she can be quite easily taken advantage of, she's also not the brightest girl and comes off as bubbly once you get to know her. While she tends to be studious she tends to find the wrong information and gets called stupid when she brings back bad information, this seems incapable of shaking her confidence that she can be useful though.

History: Rayven was born to Ghouls and has been around them all her life, as such she was easily taught to use her Kagume, which she discovered was nothing like either of her parents. She tends to only target awful humans when she needs to feed and as such has taken out various murderers and other such has managed to avoid being suspected as a Ghoul. Her parents were taken by investigators and turned into quinques, she was fairly young when this happened and was taken in by some other Ghouls but when she learned her Kagume throughly she went after the people who had killed her parents after that she settled down somewhat becoming a lot less volatile and opened up a clothing shop; special discount for Ghouls.

Kagume: Her kagume is a single long tentacle colored in black and purple, it can be use as a blunt weapon or she can sharpen the point and use it to stab her opponent, it's fairly long at about 10 feet but can't protect her within 4 feet of herself so it's biggest weakness is when someone gets too close to her.

Occupation: She's a Seamstress and makes all the clothes that she sells in her little shop by hand.