New World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Jae nodded. "Okay, well, I'm staying. It's better than..there." She said, not clearly mentioning the city she'd come from. She hated it there, and she wanted to erase the memories.

Betna smiled at her, patting her on the shoulder. "It'll be an interesting change, but you'll adjust." Pulling his hair back into a ponytail, Betna hands her a tiny chunk of plastic with H324 carved into it. "This will keep native's from killing you if they find out in there territory. Oh, and we'll have to find you a place to stay in the village since you don't wanna stay with me and Genis. City morals and all that"

the boy comes to a building which looked like a cottage. "thats odd whats a cottage doing all the way out here" he thought to him self .

Jae shrugged. "Okay." She took the plastic, examining it in her hands. "What does it mean? To the natives?" Why would this stop them from attacking..if they attack them no matter what..

the boy hears the voices and ducks for cover making a huge noise as he breaks a fence in his way as he dolphin dives in to it.

Jae spun around at a noise outside. "Did you hear that?" She took a step towards the door before pausing. What in the world..maybe..maybe that's normal here? She turned to face Betna, to see his reaction.

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.

the creature and the size of a mastiff moves swiftly across the room, brightly colored, yellow red black and white. does not seem to care much about the camouflage

hearing the hiss the boy looks around him confused . he then walks round to the door of the house carrying the pod door like a riot shield. the boy calls out "hello anyone there ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jae turned back to the door, hearing a clearly defined voice this time. She opened the door slightly, and seeing the worm her hand rested on her knife. She slipped out of the door, seeing the speaker. "Hi..? Who are you?" She glanced back at Betna through the cracked door. "Do, do you live here?"

The boy replies "no I don't live here I came from a drop pod and that's about all I can remember other than having the drop pod door here" he points with his free hand at the door that he is using as a riot shield then. he spots the worm and raises one eyebrow "nice I've never seen a ship worm like that one before that must be a rare one oh and my name is eh Ben although apparently I can vaguely remembering men in lab coats giving me some sort of code name"

Jae shrugged. "I'm Jae. I don't know about the ship worm..but I don't like it." She turned her green eyes intently upon Ben. "It's nice to meet you."

"its nice to meet you to jae" said ben who smiled back at Jae his blue eyes catching the sunlight alittle all thought they were augmented

Betna sighs. "So many people. First off, it's a village ID. They'll return you here instead of killing you. Second, kid, ben, whatever.... that ship worm is about to attack one of you. Afterall it's a carnivore." He pulls out a blue-silver metallic looking gun-thing and points it at him. "I'd rather it went off into the forest because I so hate killing them, but meat's meat and the native's oh so love their meat." Betna smirks.

"Okay.." She said to Betna. A village ID..cool. Jae cast a sidelong look at the worm before taking a step back. "I-I thought it only ate vegetables? That's what it did earlier.." She looked over to Ben. "Be careful..."

"ok in what sense as to be careful of you friend over there with the gun or the bug that looks like something out of a Scfi film or both and also why is your friend here intent on killing me when we could let the worm go and nobody gets hurt as i can tell that he or she what ever gender you friend is is planing on using my dead body as food for the worm " says Ben as he gets behind the bullet proof drop pod door and slips his hand in to a pocket.

"Wait..what?" She didn't quite get what Ben had said. "Isn't it poisonous?" She asked, her attention still on the worm.

"oh i was saying about you friend pointing that gun around and i dont think this worm is poisonous but just in case we better have antidotes " replies Ben

Jae nodded slowly, stepping back and breaking a stick. "Maybe..maybe we could distract it?" She picked up half of the stick, holding it up. "Any other ideas, OTHER than killing it?"

"well yeah but its kind of a good idea to cover your ears as this will most likely make your ear drums burst and scare off the bug " says Ben as he pulls out a weird grenade from his pocket and ready to throw it.

Jae followed directions, covering her ears and watching the grenade closely, the stick still in her hand.