New World

Jae nodded. "The natives." That's all she said. There was no need for her to repeat everything her parents told her, she gave a short and simple answer.

"ah ok" said ben to jae . then Ben remembers the weird guy with the gun and asked " jae what was up with your friend with the blue fire arm and his intentions to feed me to the worm ?"

Jae shrugged. "I just met him. I actually just got here..I ran from the ruins."

ben replies " oh ... so were are the rest of the humans who survived i wonder ?"

Jae shrugged. "There are still a lot of new generations in the ruins..my parents..uh, but there's people like this I suppose." She changed the subject quickly, standing up and looking around again. "It's kinda new here..not like in the ruins."

"i guess so after all the city is now like Atlantis. so where do we go from here ?" said ben.. .
then he said " i wonder where the worm is that grenade wont of killed it is probably trapped under some rubble or something" ben heads over to the house to find the ship worm

Last edited by a moderator:
mysteriously everything has been totally silent. enormous. camaleonic creature. observed waiting
2D4D716722304D00F2FE2E4D00F2EA.jpg

Ben's augmented eyes picked up a life form and he turned around and saw the beast .... Ben then activated his ear piece and said "command check this life form out i think it came from a ship worm i came across recently and this is what it has changed in to" the live recording were sent up to the Aurora. Ben then turns to jae and says "have you seen this monster thing i think its the ship worm but when its fully grown"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jae nodded. "Earlier..it just..it was a worm and it crawled around..eating plants."

Ben replies "yeah but the grow quick.. lets hope its not going to try eat us.. if we could tame it, it would be a good mount for getting around quickly or be like a guard dog."

Jae nodded again, still watching it, then her eyes flickered to the stick she'd thrown. "Do you think it likes sticks? It liked one we had earlier..."

"good idea" replied ben as he went and got a stick off a tree and came back again.

Jae picked up a broken stick, putting it in her pocket just incase it was needed and moved behind Ben. "Now..uhh..try..waving it? I don't know what Genis did.." she said, watching the worm carefully.

ben waves the stick and whistles and shouts "here boy come get the stick!"

Betna watched amusedly. "While you two delightfull city folks try and deal with a carnivourous, vicouis, untamable, and rare adult bleyd worm, try not to waste too much of the meat?" He then turns to glare at Ben. "However, if you really were sent to find out about the colonies, and you tell those resourse-sucking failures of spacies about our little village here I will kill you in a heartbeat, kid or not."

Ben hears the taunt coming from Betna and retracts two blades one from each elbow and one from above each hand and says "id wouldn mess with me" ben glares att betna intending to make him cower before faceing charging the worm after yellling "forget taming it lets just blow its brains out "

Betna shrugs, not intimidated at all. "Be my guest, man."

Genis runs up and hops on Betna's back, looking at the charging Ben running at the worm. "He's an idiot?" he says in Betna's ear. The older brother shrugs before lowering his weapon, pointing it at the ground. "He will be if he get's himself killed,"

Jae stands a little away before turning to the worm, letting Ben and Betna go. "Hello." she said, sitting down. She didn't care anymore what happened to herself, but she wanted to see what this thing did. She took the stick out of her pocket, throwing it over to the side a little. As Ben turned around, she looked up. "Don't kill it. Getting it away from here, okay. Taming it, okay. But don't kill it." She said calmly, her whole attitude seemed to change while she sat there. "No killing the worm."

Betna raises an eyebrow but smiles at her almost like he knew something she didn't, glancing at Genis who had a matching smile before looking back at her. "Excellent choice."

Ben throws the stick high over the worm instead of killing it and stands there catching his breath before shouting at the worm "go fetch go one go get it"