New World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
ben turns to jae and says " i think Marshall is safe now lets go"

Jae looked at Ben. "Umm..okay..I guess." She glanced back down the path, but remembered he was pretty geared out, and turned to follow Ben. "Okay." She said again.

The coast was clear and Marshall was beginning to think that something big was about to happen. Why would they just retreat like that for no reason he wondered. Well I'm not going to stay here to find out he concluded and began his journey back the way he came.

The BORA was still out of reach and Marshall needed a place to work without distractions to repair his transmitter. The piece attained back there would do the trick but he was unsure of his current location to even begin to work on it. So it would have to wait for now. Not like the BORA would be coming for pickup already he thought as he marched away from the tower and back down the trail through the forest.

ben turns around and calls out "good luck Marshall"

It wasn't long til he put some distance away from the tower that he couldn't see it anymore. He was out of danger for the time being when he heard a familar voice in the distance.

Good luck he thought, he will need as much luck as possible to finish his mission. He knew that Ben and Jae would know a location he could hide out to fix his communicator or watch guard while he worked in it. Either way it would be worth a shot. He walked over to them and spoke.

"Long time huh? I was wondering if you could help out with this device of mine?"

Jae looked back the way they had came and took a step, but Marshall's voice caught her. She spun around and tilted her head a little. "Not too long. What kind of device?"

ben stops walking and then says " a device ?" suddenly Ben is attacked by another ground worm and is thrown in to a bush with the worm.

Last edited by a moderator: