New ratings system

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never watched the last couple of episodes. I stopped caring what would happen to them since I was pretty sure the girl was going to die and after L died she was the only character I liked.

I never watched the last couple of episodes. I stopped caring what would happen to them since I was pretty sure the girl was going to die and after L died she was the only character I liked.
She lived. :P

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
The joker is batman theory is a really old one though because people were always trying to explain why batman could never just kill the Joker. That being said I'm not here to start an argument about something I really don't care about so don't try to start one please.

The Joker is batman's secret identity... :P

@Brovo Nyehehehehe! My evil scheme to harvest neutral post ratings that have no effect on my overall rating is working excellently!

Thats right. Give me ALL of your neutral ratings!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
The joker is batman theory is a really old one though because people were always trying to explain why batman could never just kill the Joker. That being said I'm not here to start an argument about something I really don't care about so don't try to start one please.
Wait, that's actually a theory?

Honestly didn't know that, I'm no huge Batman fan so I haven't stumbled upon it. My tired mind simply threw out some nonsense. :p

@Brovo Nyehehehehe! My evil scheme to harvest neutral post ratings that have no effect on my overall rating is working excellently!
The idea of throwing facehuggers at people is hilarious to me. "Here you need a hug... LET THE LOVE BURST OUT OF YOU."

So don't mind me. It'll just be my new favourite way to distribute points which have no value or meaning whatsoever. :ferret:

So I DON'T get to ban Gwazi and Ruko yet? >:[

Not just yet! Still a couple of months to go before you can get me, or more if the 9gag strategy works. I can't speak for the other guy but he doesn't seem as bad as me so he probably has longer. Don't worry though, if I feel a necessity for it, I'll let you know!

This is the first time I've ever seen Vay pop up and the entire post, including avatar and signature and everything else is just screaming "Real life tsundere"...

It's interesting...I was never given a negative rating(attempting to remain polite on this sight cause trust me I can be an A-hole at times)and I think maybe 3 times I gave negative out only because I felt it was really needed. I do like the new one's, we all need hugs. For the most part it doesn't bother me, but I do feel like at times we must inform someone how they are being and instead of sending them a rather blunt PM, we could simply inform them with a rating. Again it's not a big deal, but will see how things go.

With this new hug rating I kinda feel that anyone who posts on this thread is pretty much just being one of those people you find at nerd conventions holding "free hugs" signs...

Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.