New ratings system

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I distinctly remember getting a smite and it contributing to my negative rating total. :P
You got multiple "negative" buttons from that post. I believe two dislikes and a smite, last time I saw it.

I thought that dislike was a negative rating?

Anyway, it's irrelevant now.

Reactions: Brovo
You got multiple "negative" buttons from that post. I believe two dislikes and a smite, last time I saw it.
That's correct, though the smite one was from you. :P
I thought that dislike was a negative rating?
They were neutral as far as the system was concerned.
But they culturally still carried a negative stigma, hence why they were also removed.
Anyway, it's irrelevant now.
I know, I was just highlighting the Irony. :P

That's correct, though the smite one was from you. :P

They were neutral as far as the system was concerned.
But they culturally still carried a negative stigma, hence why they were also removed.

I know, I was just highlighting the Irony. :P
If it was, then oh well, it's erased now, yes? It's not like I had malice in my heart or anything. I could have just heavily disagreed. I don't care whether it was or wasn't a smite.

NOOOOO!!!!! No more negative ratings! I used to pride myself on being the most disliked person on Iwaku and now I have nothing! Can i at least get a personal medal worth 0 points so that people still know I'm the biggest asshole here?

NOOOOO!!!!! No more negative ratings! I used to pride myself on being the most disliked person on Iwaku and now I have nothing! Can i at least get a personal medal worth 0 points so that people still know I'm the biggest asshole here?
We had others wanting to take your place and were working on it. :P

@Razilin @Asmodeus @Rare

You four know what to do:

Before someone goes "Gwazi stop shit spewing!" I'm joking.
I don't dislike any of these people. :P

Y'all don't stand a chance. I'm so much of an asshole I'm on my final warning and I'm surprised I haven't already been banned. On that note, does rating level decay over time, or am I forever an asshole?

Y'all don't stand a chance. I'm so much of an asshole I'm on my final warning and I'm surprised I haven't already been banned. On that note, does rating level decay over time, or am I forever an asshole?
Well technically speaking we're all assholes.
We'd poison ourselves if we weren't.

Do you WANT me to go ahead and ban you? >:[ Because I could!

I'm not sure I like this new Hug rating... Seems to me like whenever you give it to someone you're basically saying you want to let aliens grow inside them and pop out dramatically and eat everyone nearby...

Is it bad that when I first read this I thought you were asking me? :/

No, I'm good thanks! I'm working on not being an asshole as much. I've recently discovered 9gag which seems to effectively let me channel my assholeness at people who actually deserve it.

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Is it bad that when I first read this I thought you were asking me? :/

I could ban you too if you want! I am an equal opportunity banner! :D

Reactions: Ruko
I could ban you too if you want! I am an equal opportunity banner! :D
Good to know that Iwaku's authority isn't biased and is willing to treat everyone equally!

It would be my greatest joy to ban lots and lots of people. :D

It's a fan-fucking-tastic feeling.

• Love
Reactions: Ruko
Diana! You monster! And um... can I get a couple of pages of that? I need it for... reasons. Don't worry it should last a while. I have very small handwriting. And as for that video, I don't remember that being in the anime. Kira really let himself go in the last 3 or 4 episodes, it would seem.

Diana! You monster! And um... can I get a couple of pages of that? I need it for... reasons. Don't worry it should last a while. I have very small handwriting. And as for that video, I don't remember that being in the anime. Kira really let himself go in the last 3 or 4 episodes, it would seem.
That's Kira's underling Mikami. :P
But he is doing it under Kira's orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.