2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
So, the post ratings system got changed. No more negative ratings exist. Smite and No Just No are gone entirely, the former neutral rating Dislike is gone, and Cat Like Typing Detected is now neutral. We also got two new positive ones: Useful and Bucket of Rainbows. There is also a new neutral one called You Need a Hug, which comes with a rather apt facehugger icon.

How do you feel about this new ratings system? Are you okay with negative ratings being taken away, or are you mad that you can't Smite spam shitlords any more? Is Iwaku too soft and casual for hardcore roleplayers like yourself now?

DEBATE AWAY!

Last edited:
FUCKING. RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am quite pleased with the new ratings.

The facehugger looks like it's eating the cookie. o___o

Couldn't help using the hug - sorry.

I've never given anyone a negative rating on here, if I have something negative to say I'll generally message them.

A step in the right direction. I approve! Kudos to the staff for implementing. Less negativity and more positivity is always a great thing. *hugs your faces off*

I miss the dislike that was neutral but I mean hey, without the negative ratings, now asshats can get served properly when they come in to troll and fuck shit up 8D

Now, to get used to where the drunk ratings are on the scale...

Now nothing can get in the way of me getting my internet points!

Maybe we should add a new button for being high because that's the only way I can imagine her seeing so many rainbows :P
Probably. She's already over 100 rainbows given. I feel like soon we're going to need a rainbow non-proliferation treaty to deal with this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.