New Light (A Dying Light Inspired Anthro Optional RP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I Conjure a list.. Does anyone prefer to be paired with someone specific?

POSTS AND PAIRUPS WILL GO DOWN TOMORROW. If you have not post and would like me to hold up let me know as soon as you can!

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
no, do it TODAY!

IC post is up! The pairings will come shortly!

Reactions: Nue
you know, I just finished up on the internet, winding dow, going to even think about sleeping, I was even thinking when the post would show up!

Then, IT JUST DID!

and I was all like...

Alrighty! We're going to pair Survivor up with the Operative they'll come across with. Once you link up you will either be free to interact with one another or fall victim to some unfortunate turn of events! Just keep in mind of this: Adapt, Plan, Survive!

Lazarus (@VerbalAbuse) will land near Azra (@Winter)

Dmitir and Some guy (@Tsulta) Will come across Joseph (@Librarian Cat)

Nadir (@Windsong) will encounter Aegis (@Cloudjumper)

And Finally Dienarde will land around where Kansas (@VerbalAbuse) is searching for loot

Did I miss anyone?

Just a heads up, on account of what we discussed privately, Furasian, this is gonna slightly change what happens in her plot. Not to mention, Dienarde will probably be strategically hobbled by this. You're the GM though, and I can work with it.

Just a heads up, on account of what we discussed privately, Furasian, this is gonna slightly change what happens in her plot. Not to mention, Dienarde will probably be strategically hobbled by this. You're the GM though, and I can work with it.

Yeah it is a kind of dramatic change but I hope this would give you something for Kansas to interact with during this intro. If you want anything to be adjusted or pulled back let me know

You're good bruh

what guy? oh 'That Asshole'?

can't he have a name?

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Probably a fair bit late to argue against pre-determined pairings rather than letting us write it out on our own. Need to apologize about my lack of activity if I haven't already. Family issues arose and really killed the creativity. Should be around more soon though.

May even see to a post this morning.

Probably a fair bit late to argue against pre-determined pairings rather than letting us write it out on our own. Need to apologize about my lack of activity if I haven't already. Family issues arose and really killed the creativity. Should be around more soon though.

May even see to a post this morning.

I did the pairing system so to give the feel of randomness and the need to adapt, but I did ask if anyone preferred to tag along with someone a couple days before the list came out.

I do appreciate the post though! Sorry for the restriction of creativity this list causes, by the way

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
My brain has been pretty fried all week as well, and next week I'm expecting it to just about explode with all the stuff we'll be learning in our trucking class.

Somehow I missed this. Let's see...

Did I miss anyone?
You missed the electrician with the shotgun and the explosives.

what guy? oh 'That Asshole'?

can't he have a name?
He does. But apparently when I publicize characters' names they get forgotten. =3 Kidding, kidding. Maybe Cecilia's flying solo when she lands. That'll be fun; she's the least self-sufficient one of the group. Or maybe *splat* happens, or she lands in the water. Wait, that might actually be a good idea for her, if her shotgun's in the waterproof satchel.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
@Tsulta If you wish to do that I will allow it ^^

Up to you, ( @Furasian ). That said, tags would work better if you switch the 'l' and 't' in "Tsulta." Otherwise I'd just miss replies then the forum decides to stop notifying me, at least until I set your account to +follow because I habitually check my newsfeed.

*halfway done with post.

yay
Up to you, ( @Furasian ). That said, tags would work better if you switch the 'l' and 't' in "Tsulta." Otherwise I'd just miss replies then the forum decides to stop notifying me, at least until I set your account to +follow because I habitually check my newsfeed.

*halfway done with post.
youre posting!

Sorry mate. I've been kinda... really distracted by things. But it'll be up tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.