New Light (A Dying Light Inspired Anthro Optional RP!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I post now, since Dienard and Kansas have their bandits, or after the GM post?

@Librarian Cat you're free to get 1 more post in before I stirr up trouble. @VerbalAbuse I'll try and post some bandits up tomorrow if you want me to do so

Heya @VerbalAbuse do you want to do anything with your character before I post up? Let me know and I'll hold off but the post arrives at 7-9pm EST

I think I'll roll with what you dish out, @Furasian

I'll try to get into the routine of responding to posts when they come. I shall post for ze otter tomorrow @Tsutla

I have been hounded quite a bit on the education-side of things, keep in mind this discrepancy HAS and WILL hamper my posting time quite a bit, so I'm sorry in advance!

I shall get to the post, either later today or perhaps tomorrow tho!

Ya know I've been thinking while riding my bike about making a modern warfare roleplay with DnD elements. It would be slow like this one (once a week posts) would anyone be interested?

Reactions: Nue
Sorry things have been a tad bit busy with class and other life distractions. I should have a post up today if all goes well

I'm doing a bad job at this x.x Sorry guys school and work is killing me. I will tag those who I get a post out to whenever I can. Do not worry! Ze list is in me head

I'm doing a bad job at this x.x Sorry guys school and work is killing me. I will tag those who I get a post out to whenever I can. Do not worry! Ze list is in me head
Understandable, waiting to get a breath of fresh freedom over here from the piles of schoolwork and projects!

also, posted ^^

ANYONEEE ALIVEEE???

I am! I just came back from college things if you have or have not checked my profile feed! But that is a good question: Who else is alive?

Notifications broke but here I am

I am! I just came back from college things if you have or have not checked my profile feed! But that is a good question: Who else is alive?
then post my friend, POST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.