New Light (A Dying Light Inspired Anthro Optional RP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Reading the first few posts-
God dammit these posts make the first post I threw into the rp look small and insignificant X.x I gotta step up to the plate

-Reading the first few posts-
God dammit these posts make the first post I threw into the rp look small and insignificant X.x I gotta step up to the plate
don't be like that, a post is a post no matter how big, so long as it meets your expectations and gets the point across. If you want I'll make a tiny post, simply because I just replied to 6 different IC threads, and my brain is tired.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Oh naw I'm just joking around XD make your post the way YOU want it!

i was going to do a tiny post either way, my brain just died

DUHDURDUHDUH!

I'll throw a post up when I can get a secure wifi connection. Right now I think my phone doesn't know what wifi is

So I got a silly question, @VerbalAbuse . Are all the runners going to be named after U.S. states?
It seems a little out of place given Harran is tropical/Middle East inspired. I could just being early morning nitpicky so it's not something that I think is stupid or bad, just odd.

So I got a silly question, @VerbalAbuse . Are all the runners going to be named after U.S. states?
It seems a little out of place given Harran is tropical/Middle East inspired. I could just being early morning nitpicky so it's not something that I think is stupid or bad, just odd.
There's only three runners in their group and yeah, they are named after US States. It's a theme, okay?

Who else needs to post?

Then expect a post from me tomorrow ^^

Friendly reminder that only operatives have working radios and the only way to report contact to the tower is to directly report it

We are still waiting on @Tsulta to post. Anyone got any comments and questions while I am asleep? I'll answer them when I wake up

Oh geez. Why do I keep forgetting?

justgonnashootsomethingoutrealquick

justgonnashootsomethingoutrealquick

yeah, my posting in a nutshell

Pfft. Eight paragraphs in five minutes.

On a phone.

Get on my level!

At work too. Hue.

Pfft. Eight paragraphs in five minutes.

On a phone.

Get on my level!

At work too. Hue.
hey, we don't need people boasting their skills around here!

also, GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Skills? You mean nightmare! And I am! Scrubbing this floor just for you! >:l

Shits gonna GLEAM.
you better clean your HANDS OFF.

then again...

Some-people-want-what-they-cant-have.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.