New Light (A Dying Light Inspired Anthro Optional RP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tsutla You're fine. Nice post by the way! I'll give @Winter till Wensday before I post again.

I couldn't have done it without Windsong!

I couldn't have done it without Windsong!
i assmume in your post that the drop you guys are going after was Joseph?

if that's the case than we wait on you @Furasian !

Sorry for the delay on my end. Was thinking @Winter was going to dish a post out! IF there's nothing by the weekend @VerbalAbuse you can shift Lazarus wherever you wish. I'll post up around that timeframe too

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
You might want to post a link to the IC in the OP. I stopped getting notifications so sorry about that.

Well ze weekend's over that means I posted me characters! If anyone would liek me to run NPC duty like the gm I should be let me know

Post coming soon? I guess I'll make the interacts then -_-

I already posted my end ^^

I'll have a post up sometime this weekend. A bit burned out today from my classes

@Furasian after everybody makes their entry post, I recommend making a GM post throwing zed and bandits at everyone. I say this because I'm hoping to have my characters attacked, Kansas by bandits to defend Dienard, and Lazarus by zed because he's not a runner.

Heya folks with Fall semester around the corner and school starting I know things are gonna get busy, but hopefully we can keep up atleast a 1 post a week kind of routine (even though some of us have missed that deadline already X.x)

That's annoying, I didn't get any notifications for my name being tagged. I sort of fell out from this because it took a while to start, and by that time I lost interest. Sorry.

That's annoying, I didn't get any notifications for my name being tagged. I sort of fell out from this because it took a while to start, and by that time I lost interest. Sorry.
Understandable, I usually do run slow with things so to give people a chance (Which is probably not a good attribute seeing as people sometimes don't shoot a message when they loose interest) Just getting something helps a lot on my end

Understandable, I usually do run slow with things so to give people a chance (Which is probably not a good attribute seeing as people sometimes don't shoot a message when they loose interest) Just getting something helps a lot on my end
waiting on you to post!

Guess I'll go ahead and get a post up my character. When @Tsulta posts I'll throw in a GM post for you cat

Reactions: Nue
Thank you! I am very bad with names :c

So we're down to Verbal, Windcat, GM and myself? Huh. I thought there were a lot more of us playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.