New Light (A Dying Light Inspired Anthro Optional RP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its getting heated in here this dloor cleaning business. o.o

GUYS ONLY OPERATIVE RADIOS WILL WORK BECAUSE OF GRE JAMMING!!!

Oh, right, you're talking at me for including another character's radio possibly picking up somebody else's thing. brbfixing

Eeeeeeeh @VerbalAbuse is correct in a way, the GRE has set up a jamming system that restricts calling, BUT if a radio tower is modified radios will work (Only in the local region)

That just gave me an idea for ze plot.

Fallout3.exe --> Import --> Quest

I'll take it! =D Being able to do things that has an impact on the world around you and doesn't "just give you a reward you'll throw away later" is good stuff!

Post will arrive tonight folks. Keep yer eyes open~

Well I have a post from my end out, and the drop is inching closer. If anyone needs a gm related post just tag me and I'll get to work~

hey, look, another tiny post!

:3

also, i'm not dead! Just lazy!

I'm just waiting for the Ops to drop in so I can post something worth while.

oh we be dropping?
oh poopie!

will we be separated though in this drop?

Great to see ze activity! I will post tomorrow and that's a promise!

Here's the dilemma: I either post now on a phone or later when I get home. Anyone prefer small posts over big posts?

Last edited:
Quality posting is best posting.

Alrighty folks since we got our posts I'll keep the roleplay moving along. Seems the rp has simply slowed down early but is still going none the less, right? That being said lets atleast try and keep up 1-2 posts a week. I'll pm you guys every saturday about those posts until we get no posts and declare this rp dead. Lets hope it's not a... DYING LIGHT! *Pun!*

Maybe they all got turned into zambos?

I'll have a post up sometime today. Trying to study for my CDL Learner's Permit so I can be able to learn to drive an 18 wheeler in my class

Alrighty folks since we got our posts I'll keep the roleplay moving along. Seems the rp has simply slowed down early but is still going none the less, right? That being said lets atleast try and keep up 1-2 posts a week. I'll pm you guys every saturday about those posts until we get no posts and declare this rp dead. Lets hope it's not a... DYING LIGHT! *Pun!*
is everyone in the GRE posting when we just do the air drop? i haz confused?

but there is enough for me to reply here, so I will, just know its short,i'm a short poster

On the air drop note: feel free to post your character preparing / jumping. I will then conjure a random list of encounters whether it be with a fellow survivor or a unfortunate situation.

And @Librarian Cat do not worry about your posts buddy. As long as it is something other than an emotionless one liner then I am happy

On the air drop note: feel free to post your character preparing / jumping. I will then conjure a random list of encounters whether it be with a fellow survivor or a unfortunate situation.

And @Librarian Cat do not worry about your posts buddy. As long as it is something other than an emotionless one liner then I am happy
lol will there be dice rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.