New Guardian (zaddyXsilverjae)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Tooth nodded and zipped out of the room.
Areiz sighed lightly. "I hope they're okay." She said quietly. -They are okay.. They have to be..- she thought to herself.

"I'm sure they will be." Jack smiled, taking her hand in his and squeezing it a little.

Areiz nodded. She couldn't hold back the faintest trace of a smile when he took her hand.
A minute passed.. Then another.. Then, the answer came to her like a whisper in the wind. "Happiness.. Love. That's his fear.." She said quietly. "Fear.. Is afraid of happiness." She thought on it for another moment. "Maybe.. But I think it is."

"Then we'll have to try it out, you need to be happy and not let that fear show when we're around him." Jack replied and smiled a little.

Areiz nodded. "I'll do my best." Outside there were voices and the door opened. Toothina flew in, Baby Tooth by her side.
"We couldn't find him.. Are you okay?" She asked, hovering a minute by the foot of the bed before falling lighty on her feet. Sandman followed her in, but North and Bunnymund where talking outside the room.

Jack looked over at Toothiana and nodded. "Yeah, she thinks she may know what his weakness is and I think it makes sense." He said.
Sandy tilted his head and made a question mark with his sand as if asking 'what is it?'
"We think Dark may be afraid of happiness and love...if you think about it, sort of makes sense." Jack shrugged.

Areiz nodded in agreement.
"It does make sense." Toothina said before Baby Tooth mentioned something in her ear. "Really?" Baby Tooth nodded and both of them left to do something.

Jack watched her leave and sat back. "Did you want to try to go back to sleep?" He asked Areiz.

Areiz shook her head. She wasn't tired anymore. "No." She answered verbally, still watching the door.

Jack nodded and looked over at the door. "You want to go out there?"

"If you want to." It was a simple reply, but for her it said so much. She was a follower, she could not fight. But a kindling flame began just then. A flame that she could feel.. Only slightly, that gave her the means to chase Dark out of her mind, even if only for a little bit.

Jack nodded and stood up. "Yeah, I hear the other's talking out there so I'm just going to join them." he pat her shoulder and headed toward the door; he left the room and went over to North and Bunnymund.

Areiz watched him leave. She sat there a few minutes longer before she stood, stretching her back and arms and pulling her hood over her head, making sure he jacket was zipped too. She picked up her bow and quiver; sliding the strap over her shoulder and holding the bow in her hand. She stepped out of the room, but didn't go to join the conversation. Instead she went over to the globe. Most of the lights where gone, out, dead. But there where still a few. She watched them with hopeful eyes. -Just hang on little kids.. We're coming..-

Jack sighed as he looked over at the globe. "What we should do is go to our last believers..." He said and looked over at the others. "Like we did last time and maybe they could help us out like how we were able to defeat Pitch with the help of Jamie and his friends."

North nodded. "That sounds good to me."
"Sounds like a plan." Toothina agreed before coming over to Areiz and asking for her input.
"It sounds like it'll work." Areiz said quietly, turning to face the others.

Jack nodded. "I think it will." He smiled.

Areiz turned and leaned against the rail, watching the others from under her hood. "When do you all want to start?" She asked, her arms loosely crossed.

"I think it may be a good idea to start when they're all rested." Jack said. "Can't have a bunch of fatigued guardians."

Areiz nodded before turning back to the globe.
Toothiana looked between all of them. "I'll be back later." And she left for her tooth palace.

Jack nodded toward Toothiana and looked back at the globe, counting the lights that were still glowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.