New Guardian (zaddyXsilverjae)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy nodded. "Okay Jack. I'm Zane. By the way."
Areiz smiled. "Well now Zane. I think maybe you should sleep?"
"What if the monster comes?" At this point Zane had picked up his dog and was sitting between the two guardians.
Areiz thought about this a moment. "If he comesz.. Think very happy." She looked to Jack to see if he could help comfort Zand.

Jack hummed. "Well, we could stay with you for the night if you like. Make sure the monster doesn't come back." He assured and ruffled his hair a bit, playfully. "How does that sound?"

Zane glanced between Jack and Areiz before nodding. "Okay!" He jumped onto his bed and Areiz tucked the sheets around him. She went over to the window and sat in the small window seat, watchig outside. "We'll protect you Zane."
The little boy smiled in his bed.

"Good night." Jack smiled, leaning against the wall; his staff close by

Zane nodded and yawned, falling asleep only minutes later.
"He's so sweet." Areiz said quietly after he'd been alseep several minutes.

"Yeah." Jack smiled and nodded as he watched over the boy.

There was a flicker of light outside the window and one of the street lamps went out. "Jack. Stay here. I'll be right back." She said quietly, going from the window to the tree that stretched towards the house. She looked around, seeing if anything looked wrong. Sliding down from the tree she started to circle the house, her bow tight in her hand and already loaded with an arrow.

Jack nodded and watched her leave; he stood near the window so he could keep an eye on her and Zane at the same time; he wasn't about to leave the boy alone with Dark out there.

Areiz couldn't find anything. "Where are you?" she whispered into the cold air before returning to the room from the tree. "I can't find him." She said.

Jack nodded; his eyes never leaving the darkness where Areiz had been just in case Dark decided to show himself again.

Late into the night Areiz stood up from her spot. "He's dreaming about you." She said softly to Jack. "You, and Bunnymund." She smiled. "Your in a snowball fight against him and Bunnymund." She held the arrow from earlier arrow loosely in one hand.

Jack looked over and chuckled softly. "And I'm winning?"

Areiz nodded. "Very much so." She put the arrow back in her quiver and looked up at him. "Seen anything of him yet?" She was referring to Dark. She sat lightly at the foot of the kid's bed.

Jack shook his head and looked out again. "Nope." He replied and continued to look out for Dark.

Areiz nodded. "Okay." By now it was early in the morning. "Where are we going after this?" She asked, standing back up.

Areiz thought back to the map. "Oh. It's just down the street..little girl. Kind, but shy and scared of anything she doesn't know." She smiled a little. "I saw her outside the other day playing around."

Jack nodded and smiled. "Sounds like a good idea."

Areiz picked up her bow and went to the window. "You want to lead the way? It's a green house." she asked.

"Sure." Jack opened the window and hopped out, heading over to the green house.

Status
Not open for further replies.