New Guardian (zaddyXsilverjae)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
North left to his room and Bunnymund tunneled away. Sandman just left.
Areiz stared at one of the lights. It disappeared and she winced, slightly. Just the slightest twitch of her mouth. The others still shined brightly and defiantly. She fiddled with the handle of her bow. Maybe.. She'd gotten an idea, but just before she spoke it, it disappeared. She made no change to show it.

"We should probably get to those kids...where is it on the globe." He flew up on top of the globe to see where the location was.

Areiz nodded and looked over the dots. "We should maybe go to the closest first..then s-spread out." Her eyes flickered from dot to dot.

Jack nodded and hopped down. "Lets go, I hope you don't mind traveling by wind." He put his arm around her and led her out of the workshop.

Areiz shook her head. "I don't mind." She glanced back one last time at the globe, memorizing the dots. "Okay."

Jack felt the wind pick him up and he took Areiz'es hand. "Lets go."

Areiz nodded and held his hand, her other arm wrapped around his. Hold on.. she mentally pleaded to the last remaining lights.

Jack soon landed once they reached the location and sighed. "Alright, lets go." He said, looking around.

Areiz nodded, letting go of his arm, but she lingered a moment before letting go of his hand. She looked up and down the street before a small white house caught her attention. "The boy lives there." She said quietly, motioning to the house.

He nodded and looked around as he walked over to the house; he looked in the windows to see if anyone was home before he decided to come into the house.

Areiz followed him in and went straight towards a green door. "He sleeps here.." She said quietly.
There was a small voice on the other side. "And if the monster ever comes, you'll protect me, right?" He was talking to a stuffed dog.
Areiz smiled a little. "Such a sweet kid.."

Jack smiled as he listened to the kid. "Yeah..." He slowly opened the door slowly and looked in to see the kid looking to his stuffed animal.

The boy pat the dog and started to say something before he looked up. He paused, staring at Jack a moment. "Y-you're Jack Frost!" He said quietly, dropping the dog.
Areiz stifled a small laugh and slipped into the room, standing by the bed. She looked out the window to make sure Dark was nowhere near. "He was talking about Dark. That was his 'monster'." She said, looking back at the child.
"Cooolll.." The boy said, slipping out of bed and taking a stepped towards him, walking straight through Ariez in the process. "Hello!" He said, finding his confidence.
Areiz watched the boy, smiling. It didn't matter that he couldn't see her.

Jack chuckled a little as he was recognized and then looked over at Areiz as she spoke; he gave a nod and leaned down so he was face to face with the kid. "Yeah, that's me." He watched as the boy walked through her and ran his fingers through his hair. "And we're here because your one of the few believers left."

"We?" He stopped. "Who else is here?" He looked around. "Huh?"
Areiz watched him carefully. "I'm here."
He did not respond. "Jack?" He looked at Jack with big curious eyes. "Yeah..my friends don't believe anymore."
Areiz sat criss-cross on the floor, now continuously watching the window.

Jack nodded. "I know...even my first believer stopped believing, and there's a new guardian here with me, her name is Areiz." He smiled a little as he watched the boy. "She just joined and needs a few believers. And we're here because we think you may be able to help us."

The boy looked around again. "Really? What does she look like?" He blinked.
Areiz stood up suddenly, but relaxed almost as soon as she did. Just a light..calm down. She thought to herself, shaking her head and walking over, kneeling beside the boy.
"What does she do?" He poked Jack's arm and smiled.

Jack described what she looked like and looked over at Areiz as he did so then told him which spirit she was now.

The boy nodded. "She sounds nice." He said as he started to turn. Instead he tripped over her.
Areiz caught the little boy. "Woah there. Don't fall." she said, setting him back down.
He stared at her a moment and hugged her. "Hello!"
Areiz laughed a little. "Hi." She pulled him off gently. "Now..we need a favor."
"What?" He asked excitedly, buzzing in his place.
"We need you to tell everyone we're real. Get us some more believers. Please?"
The boy nodded and went over to Jack, hugging him too. "Do you need something too?" He asked, smiling.

"She just summed it up, but if you could spread the word that would be great kiddo." Jack assured. "The more people believe, the more power the guardians will have to defeat Dark."

Status
Not open for further replies.