NEVER NORMAL ⌽ a superhero roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lxdxcbaYw61r8rc3zo1_500.gif

three pages YIKES

i'm making my way through the lore rn, rissa is getting everything shiny and coded, let's see how fast we can get this goin~

three pages YIKES

i'm making my way through the lore rn, rissa is getting everything shiny and coded, let's see how fast we can get this goin~
NN has me like:
normal_supernatural215-000728.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rissa
NN has me like:
normal_supernatural215-000728.jpg
sucks because i cant kill patrick since he exists later on. otherwise i'd be the first person to ever actually kill dean winchester

sucks because i cant kill patrick since he exists later on. otherwise i'd be the first person to ever actually kill dean winchester
*permanently

Patrick needs to stay alive so that:
16101884.gif

I'm also going to hold a temporary interest for the player , @Dante incase he wants to join as well once he is off work.^^

I do have questions though towards how on such a large player scale and such will be balanced. Will there be a battle against the good and evil that derive from this? Will certain abilities be placed off limits and such? Will a main antagonist to draw the varying amount of players together in a form of a cause or plan?

Sorry... I'm question hungry.^^

Will there be a battle against the good and evil that derive from this?
You shall have to see! Right now, the main point is SPME vs. People with powers. Good supers vs. Evil supers may come into play at a later date. Who knoooows

Will certain abilities be placed off limits and such?
Yes, I already mentioned time travel, mind reading, and instant teleportation are banned.

Will a main antagonist to draw the varying amount of players together in a form of a cause or plan?
How players will be brought together will also come IC. Keep some things a secret, eh?

I already know I am making a very down to earth type of guy... that's all I am giving away XD. Could mean a lot of things lol.

• Love
Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
*sneaks in through the back*
Blame Joan

• Love
Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
Merci beaucoup, @Joan, for tagging me to this ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS LOOKING ROLEPLAY.

I'm in. A million times iiiiiiin. I will only not be in if I suddenly keel over and die.

Too much excitement?

Welp @Joan dragged me here and now I'm hooked.

*sigh*

Interested!!

@Joan poked me with mention of this, and it looks pretty tempting. Can't say I'm fully devoted to joining yet, but I'm letting y'all know I'm interested. ^^

*sneaks in through the back*
Blame Joan

MUAHAHAHAHAHA sorry not sorry

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Eru
Sonokenisis is on my list of oh fuck yeah I'm taking that. As in yes that's what I plan to take unless someone has already claimed it

I already know my power and modeled after one of my personal favorite characters.... Mwahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.