NEVER NORMAL ⌽ a superhero roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merci beaucoup, @Joan, for tagging me to this ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS LOOKING ROLEPLAY.

I'm in. A million times iiiiiiin. I will only not be in if I suddenly keel over and die.

Too much excitement?

Merci beaucoup, @Joan, for tagging me to this ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS LOOKING ROLEPLAY.

I'm in. A million times iiiiiiin. I will only not be in if I suddenly keel over and die.

Too much excitement?
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

@CloudyBlueDay do we reserve a power or powers now? I already always have my favorite power that I would use irl if I could have a power lol.

Too much excitement?
I'm not sure your interest has been adequately expressed. Please reiterate.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae and rissa
p sure we're not doing reserves here, but I'll let Cloudy answer that when she gets online :p
Oh ok. I'll wait. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: rissa
*stealthily watches thread* Power idea in mind~

Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
*has already found an fc and has a basic character concept and plot bunny* o3o I'm curious about what the CS will contain. I'm also curious about whether or not there are supposed "safe havens" where superhumans are essentially safe from SPME and SPME run by the government? Are there super soldier/slave type superhumans working for them to catch other supers? @CloudyBlueDay

CS is going to be pretty general, appearance, personality, background, and power. That's the general skeleton you should be thinking about right now. I'm not gonna give you a straight answer on all the SPME stuffs right now, save that for the thread, but do keep in mind you're going to be playing someone who just very, very recently received powers, so it's likely they wouldn't know a ton about it. More to come.

@CloudyBlueDay do we reserve a power or powers now? I already always have my favorite power that I would use irl if I could have a power lol.

I don't reserve powers, so you'll just have to wait for the thread and see what happens.

This got a lot more interest than I expected whew. I'm workin' to get the thread up a little faster because everyone's pumped LOL

• Love
Reactions: rissa and Joan
CS is going to be pretty general, appearance, personality, background, and power. That's the general skeleton you should be thinking about right now. I'm not gonna give you a straight answer on all the SPME stuffs right now, save that for the thread, but do keep in mind you're going to be playing someone who just very, very recently received powers, so it's likely they wouldn't know a ton about it. More to come.

I don't reserve powers, so you'll just have to wait for the thread and see what happens.

This got a lot more interest than I expected whew. I'm workin' to get the thread up a little faster because everyone's pumped LOL
Oh no, I was just asking. Didn't know if we were or not. Either way I already have my favorite power and it's a unique one so I doubt anyone else will use it or even know about it before I get a cs up.

mrw-my-friend-asked-me-if-the-lsd-has-kicked-in-yet-146152.gif

Jumping Over The Moon Excited XD
pinkie_pie_jumping_over_the_moon_by_flutterluv-daany21.gif

If there's space id like to throw my hat into the ring

Reactions: Red Thunder
I may or not drag more people here

• Bucket of Rainbows
Let's hope everyone in the rp spreads out if this comes down to more people xD

Status