NEVER NORMAL ⌽ a superhero roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to PM Cloud about my power idea because it generally implements telepathy...hm

Reactions: CloudyBlueDay
Sonokenisis is on my list of oh fuck yeah I'm taking that. As in yes that's what I plan to take unless someone has already claimed it
Cloudy has nixed claiming powers at this point. Like, she down with you planning for it. But it might be first come first serve kinda deal.

Cloudy has nixed claiming powers at this point. Like, she down with you planning for it. But it might be first come first serve kinda deal.
Then I shall plan to do that shit fast, though I am going on vacation

Rip icey

i just wanna shoot out that all characters are different -- so one character's version of (insert power) wouldn't necessarily be executed the same way as another character's (insert same power). :3

Reactions: Red Thunder
._.
... many person
... but superpower
I'd like join very much
plz

i just wanna shoot out that all characters are different -- so one character's version of (insert power) wouldn't necessarily be executed the same way as another character's (insert same power). :3
This is very true.

A huge superhero house party XD. This is going to be fun.
dancing-superheroes-1.gif

Not to mention two individuals on different sides who hold the same ability in battle could be interesting due to the fact that each has tailored them to their own likings and may battle differently.

So many people . . .
But superpowers!!! :O
>.>
<.<
I don't know if I'll be able to commit, but I'll keep watch on this.

• Bucket of Rainbows
anyone given thought to organizing this many players/potential players into cast herds?

perhaps playing out concurrent/interconnected storylines via different hero teams?

anyone given thought to organizing this many players/potential players into cast herds?

perhaps playing out concurrent/interconnected storylines via different hero teams?
das our gm's job

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Red Thunder
I will put my Interest down :) Thank you @Shayla and Hello there @IceQueen :) How have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.