Never Go Outside (purplerose and SAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next morning, Samuel was awake and was kissing his mate everywhere that was appropriate. Down her arms to her hands and fingers, her forehead, her cheeks, her eyelids, and then her lips. 'My Luna, it's time to wake up.'

Heather groggily awoke to the feathering kisses of her mate' slips along her skin.She smiled as she heard his voice in her thoughts."I'm up.And might I just say I quite enjoy waking up this way."She said and brought his head to her lips.

He chuckled and kissed her again, then he stood up and stretched. "I'm glad you like it. I might just keep doing it, because I enjoy it as well." He said and looked down at her with a smile

"I'd like it."Heather replied and stretched her arms above her head as she sat up.Her eyes scanned the room as the sun streamed through the curtains and she slid out of bed as well.Heading to her bathroom,she grabbed a robe to wrap around herself.

He walked to the mirror on the door and turned around to look at his back. He looked over his shoulder and smiled softly. 'What so you have planned for today, love?'

Heather turned to look at him as she heard his voice in her thoughts and she felt a smile creep across her lips once more."Not much.Mainly planning things for our blood rights."She replied aloud.

He nodded and sighed, smiling happily. "And send word to your brother." He reminded her as he walked over to her and slid his arms around her waist and pulled her against him.

"That too."Heather replied and leaned against his chest as he held her in his arms.She rested her hands gently on his muscular arms that laid around her waist and rested on her hips."So,is there anyone you want to invite to the Blood Rites?"She asked tentatively as she looked up at him.

He thought about it, then nodded. "A dear friend of mine from a different pack. He's an alpha, and he has a healer, so he can lead the ritual." He said and looked down at her hands on his arms, then back up at her.

"Sounds perfect.Is there anything you can think of that we need to do today?"Heather asked,catching his gaze as he looked back up at her."Besides the obvious things like calling relatives and friends and getting you clothes and things."

"Hmm, well, I had a little surprise planned for you, but you can't see it until the Blood Rites, okay?" He asked and kissed the tip of her nose. His hands moved over her hips to her sides and he smiled.

"Alright but the suspense will be killing me."Heather answered with a teasing grin.His simple kiss to her nose showed as much love as any passionate kiss on the lips.Their relationship wasn't about the passionate kisses or sleeping with each other,it was the the love they were able to show just by simple kisses to the forehead or cheek.

He chuckled and ran a gentle hand through her hair, being careful of tangles. "You're going to be alright." He said and smiled.

"Well I sure hope so."Heather replied with a gentle carefree laugh as she felt him comb his fingers through her dark hair."Come on,let's go downstairs and get breakfast."

He nodded and took her hand, following her downstairs and to the dining hall. "Mmm, I better get bacon." He mumbled under his breath as he smelled the scent of food.

Heather laughed as she heard his muttered words."Don't worry.What breakfast is complete without bacon?"She reassured,pressing a kiss to his bicep as they stepped into the dining hall.The maids had set up a rather extravagant breakfast for the couple and Heather assumed it was because they were celebrating the mating of the two.

He looked around at the food and groaned in ecstasy. "Holy shit, I'm in heaven." He said and grinned. "I have a beautiful mate and I have food that looks exquisite." He said and chuckled.

"Well aren't you spoiled."Heather answered teasingly,slipping from her mate's hold and heading over to the table.She sent a playful smile over her shoulder at Samuel as she escaped his easy grasp.

His eyes narrowed at her and a playful growl escaped his lips as he snuck up to her with her back turned and when she wasn't looking and scooped her up into his arms, holding her over his shoulder caveman style. "Me Sam, you bride." He said and laughed, watching her kicking legs with amusement.

Heather let out a squeal of surprise as he suddenly picked her up and let out a laugh of amusement when he spoke.She struggled against his hold in vain,kicking her legs around in hopes of loosening the iron grip."Well Sam,your bride would like to eat."She said,giving up her futile struggles and laying against his shoulder calmly.Her stomach growled rather loudly and her face flushed red with embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.