Never Go Outside (purplerose and SAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel growled low in his throat at the male, glaring. "Who are you? Why are you here?" He asked and the male smirked, crossing his arms.

"I've come to claim my mate." He said, then looked at Heather. "Darling, you never said we'd have guests."

Sam snarled and back up a little, looking down at her

Heather growled at his mocking tone and gave a snort of disgust toward the delusional male before her.'I have never seen this man before in my life.'She says to Sam with confusion.

'Does his voice sound familiar?' He asked before looking back at the man with a glare. "You've got your facts wrong, buddy. She's mine, and I won't let a scum like you take her from me." He said and the mysterious wolf snarled, his eyes starting to glow. "You're mistaken. But if you really want to resolve this, then I propose we a little something about this. Fight for the mate. I'll call you when I'm ready." He said and shifted, running back into the woods

'Not that I can remember but perhaps he lives in the town or one of the towns nearby.I often say hi to my subjects to show I care.Maybe I met him and he somehow got it in his mind that I was his mate.'Heather replied to him,turning her head to watch the other wolf run off.

He slowly shifted and looked at her. 'Either way, I guess he wants to fight.' He said and looked at her sadly before nuzzling her affectionately.

'I know you'll beat him.He dosen't stand a chance against you my mate.'Heather said with reassurance.She nuzzled Sam as well and closed her eyes as she inhaled his familiar scent.

He licked her ear and chuckled. 'thank you, love. My vanilla sweet Luna.' He said and rubbed his side against hers

'So is that what I smell like to you?'Heather asked curiously,looking up at him as he rubbed his side against hers.He smelled of pine and cinnamon to her and it was now officially her favorite scent.She rubbed her head against his and intertwined their tails for a moment,effectively mingling their scents.

'Mm, yes. Vanilla and a hint of spice.' He told her and growled low in his throat when he caught the smell of their scents mingling. 'Love, you're making this very hard for me.'

'What am I-oh!Sorry,I didn't realize I was doing that.'Heather admitted sheepishly,realizing she was in a way making him want to mark her and permanently mix their scents.

He shook it off and sighed. 'Well, crap...I'm really sorry that our Blood Rites have to be put on hold, love. This is going to be a difficult time.'
He said and growled low in his throat, suddenly very possessive and very pissed off

Heather nuzzled his neck affectionately,trying to calm him as he growled.'It's fine.I'll wait forever if I have to.I'd prefer not to but I want us to have a proper Blood Rites.'

He looked down at her and started to relax, though he was still a little pissed that he'd have to wait to complete the mate bond. He sighed and nuzzled her back, licking her ear affectionately. 'Hopefully I don't hurt anyone before the challenge, love.'
He said and nuzzled her shoulder.

'I'll make sure you don't.Besides it won't be long until your friend and his pack arrive.Perhaps spending some time with him will help ease your anger.'Heather suggested,turning her head and licking his cheek.

'Or it might just anger me more since there will be more wolves around you.' He said and sighed, looking at her. 'This is going to be difficult, love. Two packs coming, and a challenger to take what's mine." He said and shook his head, growling softly as he started to pace.

'It'll be fine.No one is taking me away from you.'Heather says reassuringly,stepping up to her mate and nuzzling in hopes of calming his growling.'We should probably be getting back.We have plenty to do before the challenge and before the actual ceremony.'

He sighed and nodded. He headed back and nudged her in front of him, sometimes urging her to move faster so he wouldn't have to worry. Once they were back, he changed back and looked around. He waited for her and covered her when she shifted from prying eyes.

Heather noticed his possessive and protective actions but chose not to comment on them knowing there was nothing she could do to calm him.He would only settle when they had completed the Blood Rites and were bonded.She shifted as well,pulling on her dress quickly before Samuel and her headed inside.

After she was dressed, her ushered her inside before shutting the door and getting dressed, then headed inside after her. "Sorry, love, I don't mean to be so possessive. But I need to keep you safe from that mongrel." He said and took her hand in his, then kissed it softly.

"I understand my love and I'll try and bear with it for your benefit."Heather replied,sending a gentle smile his way.Her heart skipped a beat at his gentle kiss to her skin and the love she felt through their bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.