Never Go Outside (purplerose and SAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded and took her hand in his, leading her inside. "Well, that's good. Give your brother time to inform his family and let them get ready." He said and kissed her cheek.

(When is the time period?)
Heather nodded and happily walked alongside her mate."Would it be alright with you if tonight we slept together?I do mean only sleep.I just prefer not to be separated from you so soon after I've found you."She asked shyly,looking up at him as they headed upstairs.

(2000's?)

He nodded and followed her up the stairs after her. "That's fine with me." He said and smiled, kissing her cheek.

Heather smiled and rested her head against this arm.She gestured for the maid nearby to come forward."Could you please gather any large sleeping clothes we have around the castle."She asked kindly,knowing both Samuel and her would be more comfortable when he had clothes that actually fit.

Samuel watched the maid scurry off and he looked at her. "So which room, my queen?" He asked, chuckling softly

"Mine today."Heather replies,leading him to her room.She opens the door and leads him inside with a bright smile."Make yourself at home."Grabbing a tanktop and shorts,she headed to the bathroom to change.When she was done,she stepped out into the room and placed her dress in the hamper to be washed.

He rolled his shoulders and while she was changing, a maid came with his clothes. He thanked her and slipped the pants on, but kept the shirt off because it was uncomfortable. He settled on one side of the bed and waited for her. When she came out of the bathroom, he looked up and smiled at her. "Good choice. Now I can see some of the marks on you." He said and chuckled.

Heather smiled and sat down beside Samuel on the opposite side of the bed."And now I can see your markings as well."She said and began to trace the intricate pattern along his chest and shoulder as he had done earlier to her.

Samuel shuddered when she began trailing a light finger over his markings. "Mm, that feels good." He murmured and closed his eyes with a smile

Heather let our a gentle laugh and continued to trace the lines as they swirled up his chest and over his shoulder."I guess your markings have changed as well.They are also on your neck."She said,bringing her gaze up from his chest and to his closed eyes.With a loving smile,she placed a gentle kiss to his neck and rested her palm against his chest where his heartbeat was.

He opened his eyes and looked at her with a smiling. "I thought I felt something tingle." He said and chuckled, then wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close

Heather rested her head on his upper chest as he wrapped his arm around her.Her eyes drifted shut with a yawn and she quickly fell asleep in her mate's arms.His muscular chest at first never seemed as though it would be comfortable but she quickly realized how wrong she was.

He kissed the top of her head and smiled softly, then closed his eyes and soon fell asleep after her.

In the middle if the night, he started sweating and his brows furrowed, plagued with nightmares of his pack.

Heather awoke groggily as she felt fear and anger through the mate bond.She looked over at Samuel and saw his current state.Worry and sadness crossed her face as she soothingly stroked his cheek."It's alright.They can't hurt you now."She murmured softly to him,petting his hair gently as a mother would to her child.

He bolted up and his yes snapped open, then he looked at her and he slowly relaxed. "Thanks." He said softly before he tested his head in her lap, liking the closeness

"It's what I'm here for.I can take care of you just as you take care of me."Heather replys with a warm smile on her lips as she continued to stroke his hair.She let out a tired yawn as he laid his head in her lap but she didn't return to her earlier sleeping position when she felt his need for her nearness through their bond.

He sighed and wrapped an arm around her. "I'm glad I have you, and I just want to hold you right now, but you can go back to sleep." He murmured and looked at her with a small smile.

Heather returned his smile with her own and placed a kiss on his lips."You can hold me as long as you'd like.I don't mind."She answered teasingly.She settled down against the pillows once more and closed her eyes as sleep overcame her once more.

He wrapped his arms around her and rested his head against her belly. He sighed softly and smiled, rubbing her belly and thinking about the child that could be inside her.

Heather's sleep was filled with
dreams of her future and focused mainly on the family she desired to have with Samuel.She knew that it can be hard for some to conceive but she prayed to the Great Luna that they would be able to have healthy children.

Status
Not open for further replies.