Never Go Outside (purplerose and SAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He rolled his shoulders and nodded. "That's excellent. I'm glad they could come. Derek and his pack will be here in three days by a private jet." He said and smiled down at her.

(Should we do the fight scene? Where Fane went against whatever his name was for Jackie? But with Sam?)

(Sure.)
Heather nodded and put a hand to his cheek to bring him down into a gentle kiss."Well I'm glad.How many rooms should I have the maids set up?"She asked,wondering they had enough room for everyone.

"Hmm, well, however many for your brother, and about seven for Derek and some of his pack." He said and held her close, his hands running along her back

Heather smiled and nodded,gesturing for one the maids to come closer so she wouldn't have to move from her spot in Sam's arms."Could you set up 11 rooms please.We're going to have guests over for our Blood Rites."She said with a gentle smile and the maid nodded before hurrying off to set up the rooms.

Samuel bent down a placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, smiling. "And I have to continue getting our room ready. But I'll leave that for when you're asleep. Would you like to go out for a run?" He asked her, running his hands over her arms

"I would love that."Heather said happily,meeting his gaze with her own.She loved how caring and loving her mate was,he was making their room to share as a surprise for their Blood Rites though most males would leave that to the females.He knew exactly what to say and do to make her happy and she thanked the Great Luna every chance she got for giving her such an amazing mate.

Samuel smiled and nodded. He grabbed her hand, leading her outside. He stretched and bathed in the warm sunlight before he started shedding his clothes off, then he shifted to his wolf form and looked at her

Heather took off her clothes as well and placed them on the ground before shifting into her wolf form as well.'So where to?'She asked her mate,nuzzling her head under his chin.

He looked around at the vast forest ground before them, then nuzzled her back and his ears went flat against his head. 'Hmm, doesn't matter. As long as you're beside me.' He said to her and licked her ear playfully

Heather laughed softly at his charming words.'You spoil me with your kind words.'She replied,licking his cheek affectionately.'The lake sounds like an excellent place to go while the weather is sunny.'

He chuckled in her mind and licked her nose. 'Thats alright with me. I'd love to watch you swim.' He said and started walked, pushing her shoulder lightly with his nose so she was in front of him

Heather shook her head with a wolfy grin before leading the way to the lake.Its waters were surprisingly crystal clear and she admired the way the sun's rays glistened on its surface.She happily took a few steps into the lake and crouched down to get her coat wet.

He looked around, his tail wagging as he suddenly ran towards her and jumper, but he flew over her and landed in the water with a huge splash.

Heather had heard his approach and ducked just in time.She lifted her head and watched him sail over her and into the water with a large splash,a laugh escaping her at his actions.Her tail wagged happily and she let out a bark of playfulness before she leapt at him.

His head popped up out of the water and he shook his head slightly, then looked at her. He laughed when she jumped at him and he splashed her, swimming to the bank and shaking his fur out.

Heather laughed as well once more,paddling her legs as she swam around in the water.After thoroughly enjoying the water,she crept onto the bank as well and shook out her dripping fur.

He looked at her and chuckled, then looked around. He suddenly tensed and moved towards her, sniffing the air. He growled low in his throat as he heard someone going through the bushes in front if them and he stood in front of her.

Heather curiously turned her head in the direction Sam was growling and felt her muscles tense when she heard the rustling.She let her mate stand protectively in front of her and she gently nuzzled his side to keep him calm.

He looked at her for a moment before turning back to the bushes. As he continued to growl, another wolf slipped out with fur mottled white with tan specks. The foreign wolf directly at Heather, before Sam moved in front if it's line of sight. The wolf looked at him with an amused look before it started shifting. Sam did the same, making sure that heather stayed behind him to block her nudety from the wolf if she shifted.

Heather watched the new wolf in confusion and shifted her gaze between both the wolves as they stared intensely at one another.She chose to remain in her wolf form,feeling vulnerable in her human form under the leering eyes of the stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.