Never ending fight

Macore was laughing the entire time they messed with the buttons. "I haven't laughed like that for 100 years...."

Hinata walked over and sat next to him. He was cute when he slept. She quietly giggled.

"Yah it was fun wasn't it?" she said in a whisper

He fell sideways off the tree till sleeping. He was at peace. And it seemed like he was having a good dream.

Hinata got up walked over to mancore "So what are you going to do now?"

Macore sighed. "Well, until someone manages to burn me, I'm not going to die..." He chuckled. "So I have a lot I can do."

He took his instrument and played a slow and wonderful song, surrounding himself in array of flowers.

Hinata sat back down and leaned on the tree relaxing and slowly falling asleep to the music next to hunter

He was happily asleep. His chest rose and fell. His face was relaxed. and he was smiling in his sleep.

Hinata lay beside hunter sleeping quietly ((why don't we skip to the next day :P )

Hinata yawned and woke up. She sat up and stretched. She looked beside her and saw hunter smiling in his sleep. She smiled softly. Wonder what he is dreaming about?

He slowly started to stretch. waking up he looked around. He looked up at tina and smiled saying "Morning."

*Asleep, not having figured out the remote problem. It's easily stealable again*

"Good Morning, You looked happy" she said "What was your dream about?"

Ughh! You're so freakin' mushy it makes me sick!Dx *Fake wretch*

"W-what?" she blushed "I was just wondering!" she yawned one more time "besides it doesn't matter even if it was no need to act like a child" she looked to hunter "So what was it about?"

He looked away face a little red looking at the sky "Stuff" Is all he said, he looked back at her smiling playfully. It appeared that he had a really nice dream.

Macore came up to the remote-shifter, as he dubbed him, who was currently a her. "Hmm... May I see that for a moment?" He asked.

No, I'd rather you not... *You're welcome to steal it, though.xP*

Hinata was confused. She giggled a playfully pushed him "Come on tell me" She looked up at mancore for a second "You going to fix it?" and then looked back at hunter waiting for an answer.