Never ending fight

She shook her head and sighed "This is too much of a day"

She sat down and tried to go over what had happened. Today was just too much for her. First she meets a strange guy. Then hunter. A magical robe and now some strange person. She let out a loud sigh. "Okay"

*After all the buttons were pressed, she's a little girl version of himself* GAH! You just broke my only way of fixing this!D///': *It reforms, fixing itself* Or not.... Give it.

Burns it to a liquid that is sparking. "No" Derp face.

(haha sorry xD) Hinata looked at the little girl "explain now!"

*It reforms* It doesn't break... *Looks away, grabbing the remote* I-I should really be going now... *Tries to quickly walk away, but is having problems walking at all in her new skirt* Embarrassing... -///-

Grabs her by the collar "No you have time talk because if not I will make you talk" She said with no expression. She was tired. Hinata sat the girl on the bench. And waited for an explination

Gah! *Sat on the bench* -///- FINE, it's my remote, okay? It can do literally anything to me. Control my form, my personality, and my actions, and there's a button that can make a person know what any button on it does.D///x KAY?!

She narrowed her eyes "Than.... is this your real personality?" she asked "Am I talking to the real you or the remote? I don't like people who act like someone else" She needed to talk to the real person. "By the way whats your name?"

Yes, it's my real personality. My name is Nathaniel. So now, could you please change me from being a FREAKIN' LITTLE GIRL?!D///x<

She gave him the control. "What were you doing?"

*Presses a button, and turns into a 19 year old version of the girl* Damnit, I think it's stuck on female mode... -///- Chilling. *You get the idea to take back the remote and mess with it*

I press a ton of buttons while the remote is now back in my hand. I payed no attention to what either of them said enjoying myself.

*Turns into a foot tall golden statue of Hinata. Really nice, and expensive looking*

Hinata blushed and looked away "change it" Hinata grabbed hunters arm "I swear if you don't stop messing with that remote-" She stopped "Actually... maybe you could fix it if you pressed a random button" She thought for a moment "Nathanial is there anyway to fix it that you know of?"

He nodded when she said hit a random button and that was all he listened to after that. He covered his eyes and pressed a random button using his thumb.

*Turns into a blade of grass, under Hinata's foot, being stepped on* -_-

Hinata stepped back "I think I liked the statue better" she said jokingly "Try something bigger like the most obvious button"

He Pressed another random button. he was smiling. He enjoyed pressing these buttons.