Never ending fight

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hunter had his hands behind his back walking around. he shook his head again. "Nope" And he mad the motion of zipping his mouth shut.

She ran up beside him and put a hand on his shoulder and looked eye "Please" now she really wanted to know

His face turned a little red. "O-okay.... I had a dream where...... there was no more war.... and no one had to fight anymore" e smiled scratching the back of his head.

"I don't think thats why your blushing" are you sure that was your dream." she said. She smiled plafully

He smiled. "I guess we will never know." He took a bow. and ten he looked around. He felt lie he needed to do something, But he had no idea what.

She crossed her arms and gave up for the moment. "Fine, What do you wanna do now?" she thought "Anyone you have to see or something?"

"oh" she said "Would walking help you remember its a nice day"

"Oh most definitely. I think I might have to take you up on that offer." He smiled, winking playfully.

She giggled and motioned for him to follow her. She climbed up a ladder and jumped down on to a side walk.

He followed, hands in pockets, and smiling. A walk could be something he might need.

It truly was a nice day. Passing by stands on the side of the road. Foods, antiques flowers and many more. "So you remembering anything yet?" she said happily

"Nope." He smiled. He enjoyed it when everything was peaceful. It laid his mind at ease. He looked at her smiling.

She blushed a little. She was happy that he was smiling. "Wanna go to a park?" she asked

He nodded "Sure." He was always open to explore places.

She walked far a while and got on to a stone path through the woods. Finally at the end the trail they saw a big wide open space with swings and few other things. There were fountains and benches. She sighed relaxed.

There were a few people around the park, But hunter didn't mind. There weren't that many. Plus it was a big wide open space. He walked around smelling the fresh air.

Since it was so nice why not have fun? She thought. She ran past hunter and tagged him on the shoulder. She looked back while running "You're it" she said teasingly and winked

He smiled. A game, Fun. He chased after her. Smiling and laughing, Saying stuff like I'm going to get you! Or Stop moving so I can tact you darn it!

Hinata hid behind a tree sure he wouldn't catch her. She was laughing on the inside He wont find me