Never ending fight

*Turns back into the statue* -///- *In a bikini now, trying to attack you. Obviously can't move, though*

Eyes widen and face turns red and I press another button quickly. Trying to avoid being punched in the face.

*You know what every button does now. Now you can decide what it becomes*

Her face was red. "J-just change him back" she said Did he just see me in a-?

*No button changes him back to his male form. It's stuck on female mode*

"Okay so now your a girl?" hinata asked Her face going back to its normal color

Has him turned into his neko female version of himself. Frankly now bored with the button pressing. "Eh.. Fix it. I'm bored now e.e

She took the remote and looked at Nathaniel "Hmmmm......Natalie.....yah since you are stuck as a female why not call you Natalie" she said relaxed "JUST DON'T GO BACK TO THE STATUE"

Hunter hid a laugh. It was kind of funny how she freaked out about it. Red in the face. It was kind of cute. He thought of how funny it was for a little while. He tried to keep his face blank though.

Ughh... that name's embarrassing... .///. Don't press any more buttons!D///:<

She saw that hunter was having trouble not laughing "I-its not funny" she tried not to stutter or blush. She crossed her arms looking away to Nathanial

He smirked playfully " Oh but it is. It is very funny. I mean you should have seen how red you face was. It was so cute!"

She couldn't help but blush again. She hid her red face in her hands "Now your just teasing me"

He smiled. "Oh don't take it personally tina. You really were cute blushing!" he was still laughing a little. But he was being truthful. He eventually got control of himself.

"You think...I was cute?" she lifted her head and looked at him. "I'm sorry I just never get compliments" she said quickly

" Well I meant ever word of it." He said simply.

She smiled softly blushing just a soft pink. "We should really help Nathanial" she said still smiling and all.

Ilook back at nathaniel. "You didn't fix the switch on your remote yet? Dude i gave it to you. Just hurry up. He was bored now.

Hinata sat on a bench and stretched "Its been a long day" she said smiling

He nodded in agreement. He had decided to lay under the tree and slowly fell asleep. :zzz: