Never ending fight

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He snuck up behind her and grabbed her shoulders "Got you!!! Ha!!" He took off.

She jumped surprised and laughed she ran after him through the park. She was right behind him.

"Okay, have fun!" He called to the two that left. He turned to the remote holder and grabbed it from his/her hands. Levitating it between his hands, he magically pulled it apart. "Ah, I see, the circuits here are backwards, and the electric sensor is in the wrong place." He said, fixing the things he named. "There. Now try it."

She passed him and tagged him running faster. She stuck her tongue out playingly and laughed

He looked up. He smiled and pumped his arms. Suddenly he blasted forward with amazing speed. He passed her and stood in front of her and held out his hand and tagged her. Then ran again.

She laughed and stopped to take a breathe. "Okay you win" she said and fell back wards in to the grass. "Should we head back?" she said looking up at the sky

He plopped down in the grass and looked at the clouds. "Naaahh. Those two are probably having a blast right now. Well. Maybe the literal type of blast."

She laughed a little "Maybe" she said quietly "You gonna tell me about your dream now?"

"What can I do to make you tell me?" she said smiling at the sky

she thought "Was it about someone you know?" she thought about anything it could be

*Presses a button, and grows cat ears, a cat tail, and her clothes turn into a maid dress* Nya?! o///o JUDAS! *Points at Mancore*

Hinata layed there in the grass Could it be a person or a thing or what? She waited for an answer.

she thought harder "Is it someone you hate or like?"

"Ah. But that question will remain a mystery."

She sat and put on hand on each side of hunter. She looked straight in to his eyes. Her curiosity was growing to the max "Tell me" she said a little annoyed.

His face was a little red. "U-um it's someone I like."

She smiled a little at his blushing "Is it someone I know?" she asked still in the same position