Never ending fight

"Come on both of you" she said trying not to sound bossy. She looked around not finding anywhere in site to hide "We can walk untill we find somewhere" she said with a quiet sigh

He nodded in agreement with the idea and had already started to walk.

She walked at a fast pace and looked in ally's and places. Then she got an idea. "There is an old restaurant that has a back with benches where we can hide. No one goes there anymore so its safe." she smiled once again.

He nodded "Good idea, lead the way." He followed her

*Stands nearby, under a tree, watching all of this. A remote sticks out of his pocket*

She walked to an alley which had stairs that led to the back of the buildings. Then she climbed up a ladder and ran across a short building jumping off the other end to the ground. She put her back to a fence and slowly slid through the small opening and the building. She reached the other side and stopped. It was a wide open space with a garden bed and a few benches. It was empty and absolutely quiet. She broke the silence "Finally here"

He sighed with relief and sat down. He was definitely glad to get away from all those people.

*Is right there, and thinks he's seen* Shit. *Said a little too audibly*

*Starts climbing up into the tree, accidentally dropping the remote, just a few feet away from the two*

Hinata quickly looked up the tree from which she heard noises. She saw a remote and the leg of a person. She slowly got up and looked up the tree "I'm hoping your not an assassin" she said half way joking "Could you please tell me what your doing up there" she said in a serious tone this time. "Hunter grab the remote"

He had already picked it up and was nw looking at it. He was tempted to destroy it "What is this controlling?"

No, don't grab that remote! NO, nothing! It controls nothing! Please don't use it!D: And no, I'm not an assassin!D:

He looks at the buttons. "If it controls nothing then i can press all these buttons then break it?" He was curious about the device. He wanted to see what made it tick.

No!D: *You should press buttons, anyway. His nervousness is interesting*

Hunter grins mischievously. He presses the biggest button on it and the starts pressing the others. Once he was satisfied he snapped it in half. "That was fun!!"

*Is a bush, growing out of the ground, about 2 feet tall, in front of you* -_- *The remote reforms in your hand*

"Hmmm" Presses a very colorful button and holds it down.

*Turns into a catgirl version of himself* Nya?!D///: STOP!D///x<

Presses a weird shaped button "What the hell? What is this?" He was thoroughly into pressing the buttons.

Hinata just stood there and stared as Hunter kept pressing. Finally she took the remote from his hands and threw it on the ground. She stompped on it and crushed. "Anyone wanna explain whats going on?" she was a tad bit annoyed.

He pouted. His new found fun was just ruined. "I have no idea. All i know is you just ruined my fun...."