Neo Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you can go ahead and maybe Charlotte and Hayden could work together taking down Legend lol,.since he is working against them.

Reactions: sunflower fairy
Charlotte will ALWAYS be working for legend. She's never gonna try and help the resistence. Just uh, bt dubs

Charlotte will ALWAYS be working for legend. She's never gonna try and help the resistence. Just uh, bt dubs
My first thought had been that either the girls hated each other or Charlotte hated Courtney because of the way she forced these people to live. So naturally Charlotte would be in the resistance because of how much she despised her sister. Kind of like the battle between good and evil, yin and yang, etc. etc.

• Love
Reactions: StarCaster
My first thought had been that either the girls hated each other or Charlotte hated Courtney because of the way she forced these people to live. So naturally Charlotte would be in the resistance because of how much she despised her sister. Kind of like the battle between good and evil, yin and yang, etc. etc.
I personally love this idea, and wouldn't mind having another revvie :angel:

• Love
Reactions: sunflower fairy
Iiii meant Courtney ^^ my bad. I n love the idea.

Iiii meant Courtney ^^ my bad. I n love the idea.
Awesome! So, I'll add in Charlotte's bio and include Courtney! ^^

Cool! (Sorry i got characters REALLY screwed up for a sec O.o)

@StarCaster I've added both bios, just give me the okay, and I will have my intro up for Hayden.

REAL LIFE CHARACTER
images

Name:
"Please, call me Kate."
Katelyn Rose Daniels

Female

Height:
"You need to learn some manners."
5'5"

Weight:
"How rude!"
120 lbs

Personality:
"I guess I could tell you...."
Katelyn is a well-mannered girl who believes on second chances. However, she isn't afraid to speak her mind and is bluntly honest. Once you break Kate's trusts twice you will never get a chance again so word of caution. She is very loyal to her friends and family and wouldn't dream of ruining the family name. She never hesitates and thinks carefully. Katelyn doesn't dwell in the past and insteads focuses on the future. She is pretty care-free but knows when to be serious. Katelyn is more on the mature side and doesn't do reckless things.

Fort Meyers, Florida

"It's a secret."

A LEGEND game member

Class Status:
"I'm very, very rich."
One of the rich

Background:
"It has nothing to do with you!''
In all truth, Katelyn got into a horrible car crash just days after being assigned the second A.N.G.E.L for LEGEND. She was saved but had forgotten everything with a bad case of Amnesia. However, because of the incident she was bumped back down to a mere Game Player. Katelyn is currently slowly piecing together her past. As of now, she doesn't know much

IN-GAME CHARACTER
81992f3203b86363079764722f1a5b6e.jpg

Name:
"Call me Ari."
Aria

Female

Race:
"I didn't think it was hard to tell..."

Kitsune

Class:
"Think you can figure it out?"
Ranger

Currently resides in: Hylian Province, Blessed Woods

Level:

"It doesn't concern you."

Height:
"Learn some manners!"
5'5"

Armor:
"Lightweight but strong."
X

Inventory/Equipment:

"It's none of your beeswax!"
• Crossbody Satchel
• Dual weilding swords
• Small money bag
• Various positions
• Hidden daggers

• A silver whistle

Guild:
"I don't need one."
Solo

Party:
"The only one on my side is Ghost."
X

Neutral

Background:

"There is no Background."
It's the same thing as everyone else. Katelyn created Aria and has been playing the game. Not much to say other than that

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
My char is Angel 2. Sorry.

I've updated the role list (my apologies for not doing so sooner), but XxDreamingxX the angels were taken, but I could make it so that you were supposed to be ANGEL #1's first choice, because he was just suddenly thrust into the role. It would make more sense.

REAL LIFE CHARACTER
images

Name:
"Please, call me Kate."
Katelyn Rose Daniels

Female

Height:
"You need to learn some manners."
5'5"

Weight:
"How rude!"
120 lbs

Personality:
"I guess I could tell you...."
Katelyn is a well-mannered girl who believes on second chances. However, she isn't afraid to speak her mind and is bluntly honest. Once you break Kate's trusts twice you will never get a chance again so word of caution. She is very loyal to her friends and family and wouldn't dream of ruining the family name. She never hesitates and thinks carefully. Katelyn doesn't dwell in the past and insteads focuses on the future. She is pretty care-free but knows when to be serious. Katelyn is more on the mature side and doesn't do reckless things.

Fort Meyers, Florida

"It's a secret."

An information broker for the Revolutionists

Class Status:
"I'm very, very rich."
One of the rich

Background:
"It has nothing to do with you!''
In all truth, Katelyn got into a horrible car crash just days after being assigned the second A.N.G.E.L for LEGEND. She was saved but had forgotten everything with a bad case of Amnesia. Though she's slowly piecing together her past. As of now, she doesn't know much

IN-GAME CHARACTER
81992f3203b86363079764722f1a5b6e.jpg

Name:
"Call me Ari."
Aria

Female

Race:
"I didn't think it was hard to tell..."

Kitsune

Class:
"Think you can figure it out?"
Ranger

Currently resides in: Hylian Province, Blessed Woods

Level:

"It doesn't concern you."

Height:
"Learn some manners!"
5'5"

Armor:
"Lightweight but strong."
X

Inventory/Equipment:

"It's none of your beeswax!"
• Crossbody Satchel
• Dual weilding swords
• Small money bag
• Various positions
• Hidden daggers

• A silver whistle

Guild:
"I don't need one."
Solo

Party:
"The only one on my side is Ghost."
X

Neutral

Background:

"There is no Background."
It's the same thing as everyone else. Katelyn created Aria and has been playing the game. Not much to say other than that
hey another southern girl like me lol

Okay so I definitely want to be an Orc. I'll whip her up but I don't plan on activating her.right now unless of course somebody request it.

• Love
REAL LIFE CHARACTER

Name:tavia
*Height:5'2
*Weight:110
Appearance :
4f722ac9c7d92dd8d523bdabe0cb478e.jpg

Personality:meek,timid,and very dorky. she would rather stay inside cooped up reading then go outside and socialize. in fact the only time you will see her outside willingly is to document star patterns. in game is a whole different story, loud and boisterous,strike first ask questions never. if something is a problem just smash your way out of it. she is never one to back down,or faint from a challenges. No one never knows what side she is one,her parents are very active in legend and it's expected that she follows in their footsteps
Class Status:rich.
Background: take a bowl throw in some math books, buck teeth, and one dorky teenager at that sums up her whole life. thrown into the best schools,her mother is always encouraging her to be more aggressive,saying she would never get anywhere if she let people step over her. she was bullied,nothing major but enough to make her hate her highschool years. She did take her mother's advice,not in the way she was expecting when she decided to become the biggest baddest orc in neo genesis. She absolutely despises the thought of a revolt,or revolutionist(because well she was told to,and she always does what she is told) and is a very promising future candidate for an A.N.G.E.L.,maybe. For now she does what she can,staying on the path that her parents and elders put her on,never speaking out,like the good girl she was raised to be.

IN-GAME CHARACTER

Name:Kala
Race:Orc
Class:Berserker
Location (Which Province/area):limelight provinces.
Level:134
Height:5'11, she is very short for her kind,but trust that no one will pick on her for it.
Appearance :
640x1000_13114_Orc_2d_fantasy_illustration_orc_girl_woman_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Armor (What clothing/armor your character is wearing):
orc_princess_armor_of_curse_by_darka117-d5hl5a6.jpg

*Inventory/Equipment (What weapon your character has, potions, etc.):rage,and defensive potions. her legendary gauntlets made from a mixture of dragon bone and orc steal, and axe and war hammer.
*Guild (Can be added later):currently searching
*Party (Can be added later):looking for one that best suits her.
*Karma (Good, Neutral, Evil): she does whatever she wants,neutral
*Background:most know that if you ever come in contact with Kala it's most likely the best or worst day of your life. SHe makes a fierce allie, tho as faithful as an alcoholic at a wine tasting party. Yet most agree trustworthy or not,better to be on the other side of her axe rather in front of it. also for a good story ask her about her gauntlets.

Last edited:
  • Love
So do the Revolutionists meet up in the cave that @GreenSea mentioned when they need to? Do they know who the other Revolutionists are?

yeah i was wondering that as well because memoria wants to join the revalutionist.

Starcaster is having computer issues, so I'm acting as the creator till issues get resolved.

@GreenSea it wasn't really thought about. But it would make sense to have a secret meeting place within the game like that. Something the ANGELS and Courtney wouldn't know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.