Neo Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@West i feel like an idiot i cant even remember what all i typed so i had to give the short version,real short version XD

@aja maji No need to be harsh against yourself, a response's better than no response. I'll get a response up soon.

Ah good ^^
I will attempt to get a form up today, but it may not be finished

@Yandere-Chan sorry, I will have post up tonight or tomorrow, been busy making my own RP.

ugh im so sorry, im leaving to go to school out of state,so im trying to get all that stuff done plus my little brother wants to change schools so im having to enroll him in that as well and my mom is off in nursing school so its like hectic XD. ill have my post up in at least and hour or so.

REAL LIFE CHARACTER

Name:
Minami Nyx Mikatsuki
*Height:
5'6 feet
*Weight:
59 kg
Personality:
She can be outgoing and fun, but spends most of her time secluded or caring for her pets. She can often come off as cold or indifferent, but that's usually because she won't quit unless she reaches her set goals.
When Minami trusts a person she will protect them best she can, but will always put her family ahead.

Currently residing in Tokyo, born in Kanagawa, Japan
Chef
Class Status:
Rich
Background:
Minami was born into a poor family of 5; her mother, her father, her older brother Kisuke and her younger sister Shai. She discovered she had a knack for cooking early on in her life and started studying the culinary arts. Despite her young age she quickly excelled at cooking and was accepted into a prestigious cooking academy with a full scholarship. She continued to progress through the cooking world and traveled through many countries for her internships, paid for her by her scholarship.

Eventually she returned to Japan and set up her own restaurant, paid for by her parents and brother. She quickly started drawing in customers and her restaurant grew out to be one of the biggest in Japan. Nowadays her sous-chef handles most of the business in her restaurant while her parents live the high life. Her brother also works at her restaurant and she spends most of her time cooking for the upper class wherever she is called.
She started playing Neo Genesis to acquire more wealth and status for her family, but also enjoys playing the game and the success she has in it.

IN-GAME CHARACTER

Name:
Minyx (Nyx)
Race:
Kitsune
Class:
Necromancer
Height:
5'6 feet
Armor:
LINK
*Inventory/Equipment:

- Main weapon; Death Scythe, Legendary weapon, Two-handed.
- Armor; Armor of the Fallen, 6-piece set, Rare.
- Health potions: 38
- Mana potions: 21
-Crafting materials.

Special items:
Accessory: Chain of the Damned, Necklace, Rare; Increases the power of her summoned creatures by a certain percentage per level.
Acquired through boss battle.

Wings: Skeletal wings of Decay, Back item, Special; Gains the ability to fly, vanity item.
Bought in the in-game store.

Pet: Kowlin, Vanity pet.
Bought in the in-game store.

*Guild:
She plans on setting up her own guild, dedicated to helping others, somewhere in the near future.
*Party:
None.
*Background:
Minyx has been build up to be a proper solo character from the day Minami has started playing. Though having a mage-like build with low defense, Minyx is well know as an excellent soloer and supporting character. Her summoning skills and well balanced gear make her able to tackle most enemies on her own, whether it be entire groups or boss monsters. She has also acquired some exceptional items such as special wings and a rare weapon through in-game purchases.

Despite her solo career Minyx is always willing to help out others and will respond to most, if not all, requests for help. This has made her an overall popular and loved character, but also draws opponents her way to challenge her for her items.[/hr]

Last edited:
I had a question, could Kitsune characters gain tails with levels? Like how they gain tails with age in myhtology?

Also, tell me if my background is bad, I wasn't sure what to write there ^^"

@Minami Yes, the background works well (Probably should have removed that on my part ^^) And as far as tails go, I like the idea, but let's just say it's a character creation thing. You can have anywhere from 1 to nine tails. Also for the flight, limit that to out of combat things. It would be unfair to be able to add the wings in combat when It's mostly cosmetic. Accepted tho

Dang it, post coming up tomorrow night.

Ah alright, I'll edit out the wing thing ^^
Are vanity pets allowed?
Ah, but the wings still give the ability to fly, right?

Also Lola/Nara. Is a free kill. Since it wouldn't be fun without a character death or two I made her for that purpose,you don't have to ask me, or get permission if you run into her and want to kill her then just do it.

@aja maji :00 I hadn't even thought of making characters meant for death. That's actually a good idea!!

Is this still open to accepting people? I know it says four positions available for citizen, but it was last updated a bit ago. Not sure if that's entirely accurate at this point.

So can I just ask where everyone else is aside from me, @aja maji and Minami (which I assume is writing a starting post)? Are you waiting for someone in particular to post or has it just slowed down?

I was still thinking of a fun pet and my starting post ^^"

@Zipperr Yes, we are accepting. Don't know where the creator went so I'm doing what I can to keep the RP going. GO ahead and make a character ^^

Well, I've still tried to participate in the OOC even though I can't participate in the actual roleplay because I'm waiting for a reply..

@Elfie I can change my post so it's directed at Jericho instead of Milo

Also, I'm leaving today and I won't be back for 3 days!!!

REAL LIFE CHARACTER

Name:
Phoebe Valentania

Height:
Five Feet; Four Inches

Personality:
Phoebe is super talkative and friendly. She has a bubbly personality and can deal with a lot of annoyances with ease (she's not easily annoyed). She is very careful and almost perfectionist in the things she does from her looks to how she is at work. Her moods change often, but she maintains a steady facade of happiness.

Secretly a Bartender

Class Status:
Middle Class

Background:
Phoebe was born and raised in California before LEGEND took over the world with their game. She graduated at sixteen, since skipped two grades in middle school. She didn't go to college though, and instead decided to take up a job as a bartender under the alias "JoJo". She also used a fake ID, since her looks were enough to pass her as a grown woman.
Her parents both died in a fire when she was very young and she lives with her grandma. She has always been a bit of a nerd and she started Neo Genesis when it was in it's Closed Beta phase. She's been a daily player since then and this has helped her keep herself and her grandma alive now that the game determines actual fates.
(May Add Onto This)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN-GAME CHARACTER
Name:

Estelle

Race:
Kitsune

Class:
Ranger

Experience:
Very Experienced - Playing Since CBT

Height:
Four Feet; Eight Inches

Armor:
Shadow Dragon Armor Set - Legendary Set
Cherry Blossom Kimono - Japanese Event Item Clothing (Traded)

Inventory/Equipment:
Shadow Dragon Bow - Legendary Weapon
Custom Arrows (Ten Stacks of Fifty)

Long Bow - Normal Weapon
Large Health Potions (Ten)
Large Mana Potions (Ten)

Enchantment Scrolls (Three)
[I'd place how much currency she has, but I don't know what we're considering a lot or a little.]

Pet:
(I hope you don't mind me adding this. I really wanted to have a place for the ranger's best friend.)
A little Arctic Fox pet. It can use very basic magic and is low in health, but Estelle does a good job at keeping them both safe.

Guild:
Kitsunes United [KNU] - Founder

Party:
None

Background:
Estelle is the character if Phoebe. She's a little Kitsune girl and has been a character since closed beta days. Estelle is a very experienced character, always up to date with defeating the new bosses. She founded the Kitsunes United guild during Open Beta and has been successfully managing it since then.
Estelle hasn't been through too many bad moments. The closest to dying she's been was during a PvP near the end of Open Beta, which she won though. Her PvP record is nearly flawless, having only ten losses for her thousands of wins. Estelle leads many parties on raids and dungeons, usually staying in the back and using her range (and pet) to her benefit.
(This May Be Added Onto As Well)

Banana Sign! :bananaman:

P.S: I hope you don't mind the names of stuff. > ~ < I tried to be creative with equipment names and stuff like that. If you need me to change that at all, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.