Neo Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elfie
Should we discuss it now? Or do you think we should wait for @StarCaster to come back?

Discuss it now, I'm in contact with starcaster anyway

@Elfie
Okay, cool! So first off, how would they hide this sancutary away from the A.N.G.E.L.s and LEGEND, considering that if this portal thing was premade it would be in the Neo Genesis's coding ruining the whole idea of a sanctuary and if this place had to be created how did the Revolutionists do so without alerting the Game masters?

How about we give few high level players "Hideouts"? Give very experienced players a hideout that takes them off the grid, away from the eyes of LEGEND, who are not allowed to look for it using their system. Even ANGELS must search for hideouts the good ole' fashioned way. Hideouts would traditionally be used to store items, and I would wager that only one or two people in this roleplay would have one, It's not really for the public.

Reactions: GreenSea
@Elfie
Yeah, I like that idea! So the place @GreenSea described would be be one of the hideouts that only they know about?

As of now? Yes. There would be more throughout the world, but I can't stress enough how RARE they are, everybody. And only the owner if a hideout can let people in or out (Without a tremendous amount of force concentrated on the entrance)

Okay, awesome! One more question before I make another post for Charlotte/Aurora. Are these hideouts accessible anywhere as long as the owner allows you in or do you have to go to the secret entrance?

Secret entrance. The hideout i in a designated place.

Alright! I'll have Aurora go to the entrance and converse with Kazuki!

Reactions: GreenSea
I'm back guys! Sorry I was gone, my comp decided to take a shit all over my hopes and dreams, but I reset it all and I'm back!
I've read over what you've guys posted (and Elfie gave me a recap) and it all sounds pretty cool. Nice ^-^

If I ever go Awol, Elfie is my second-in command. I mean, that was already sort of clear, but I just wanted to make it official. He's been my bud for years, so you know, he knows what I like. Damn, he made like, 90% of this thing. *sudden appreciation for his coolness.*

Anyways I'll be catchin' up soon, no worries. There was another urgent rp to reply to (they were sorta waiting on my post), but i just got that out of the way. Onto the video games! Yeah!

I hope you all have had a wonderful day ouo <3 <3

REAL LIFE CHARACTER

Name: Jonas Fagerlund

*Height: 5'8

*Weight: 71kg

Appearance
2mrt9b7.jpg

Personality: Much like a coin, Jonas is capable of putting up a friendly face to those around him, whilst if you'd flip the coin you'd see that he's more interested in stabbing those nearby if it ment he'd rise up in the social rank. He seems to respect those above him, atleast for as long as he thinks it'll be in his best interest, and overall seems a bit grim about events happening around him.

Class Status: The Middle Class.

Background: Jonas was born into a poor family on the outskirts of Stockholm, Sweden. They lived in a traveling buss at the time, taking them from town to town where they'd find temporary work, and then move on to keep on finding work. Through this, Jonas learnt most dirty tricks off people he met whilst doing his 'school-work'. His mother was always in the virtual reality game, whilst his father tried to teach him to be a decent human being, although it went through one ear and came out the other.

All changed however when his mother was 'mysteriously taken away' by LEGEND, which caused Jonas to pick up where his mother had left off, and joined the Neo Genesis world. From what he had learnt off the real world, Jonas began to climb up the social ladder through tricking, stealing, corrupting people and at one point: even destroying an entire family's house and forcing them to be taken to prison. It began to show a darker path in him, that forced him to do these acts in order to allow his father and himself to live on in the real world, no matter the cost.

This kept on for a few years, until he had finally scooped up enough money so that he could retire for a good while, and by thus: stopped being as aggressive with his character, and began to cool off.

Jonas to this day now lives in a solid house with his father doing most of the things around the house, a house built entirely on the suffering of others. Another thing noteable is that he has written journals and diary entries, as if he was his in-game character, but never reffers to them as his journals.

IN-GAME CHARACTER

Name: Kah'Raos

Race: Human

Class: Scouts

Location (Which Province/area): Capital City Arcana, Destro Province

Height: 5'7

Appearance
24np6d1.jpg

Although he bears clothing like any other rogue based character, his eyes identifies him as a scout.

Armor (What clothing/armor your character is wearing): He wears a leather studdet armor with a vest covered in layered papers. Although it might not look too shiny, the armor itself has proven to have covered Kah'Raos over time, along with the vest capable of stopping arrows so they won't penetrate all the way through.

*Inventory/Equipment (What weapon your character has, potions, etc.):
1x Composite Bow, made from various kinds of bones.
20x Broadkin Arrows (Useful VS Non Armored Targets)
20x Pinhead Arrows (Useful VS Armored Targets)
8x Poison Arrows (Inflicts DoT for 10 seconds, dealing 50 damage per second, if it surpasses 15% max HP will paralyze the target for 5 seconds and stop the DoT.)
3x Greek Fire Arrows (Inflicts On Fire!, unable to be put out without the use of magic)
1x Hunting Knife
2x Potion of True Sight: Shows living presensce amidst clones, sees invisible units and other hidden items around the affected. Lasts for 8 minutes.
1x Bottle of Hope: Removes all debuffs and turns them into buffs.
Grappling Hook: Allows him to ascend and descend buildings, trees and other high places with ease.

*Guild (Can be added later): Solo

*Party (Can be added later): Solo

*Karma (Good, Neutral, Evil): Neutral Evil

*Background: Kah'Raos exact origin is unknown, although because of his human heritage, it is suspected to be along the areas of the Destro Province. What is known, is that Kah'Raos is hated by many, and his name roles in many areas of the world that he has been to. The main cause for him to be hated was that he was raised very recklessly, doing numerous hard quests during low levels, and once it was time for the surviving characters to take their loot, he shot them in the back and took the loot for himself, escaping all whilst numerous bounties began circulating for his death.

In the prime of his life, Kah'Raos even raided a bank all whilst wearing clothes identical to a LEGEND member, ensuring no player would dare to take him out. Yet suddenly, he just faded away: starting to live a quiet life as oppose to keeping up his crime spree. As years passed on, the things he had done turned into myths, stories and fairy-tales, the bounties began to go away, and the LEGEND members began to seize looking for him, as he seems to have escaped any real known area the LEGEND members could reach. Although, it is rumored that he is hidding somewhere in the Forrest. The truth, is a lot scarier than most would want to believe.

Kah'Raos has gone under the system, and now works as a bartender in a popular tavern in the Capital City, washing away his past with a pint of ale.

Last edited:
REAL LIFE CHARACTER

Name: Jonas Fagerlund

*Height: 5'8

*Weight: 71kg

Appearance
2mrt9b7.jpg

Personality: Much like a coin, Jonas is capable of putting up a friendly face to those around him, whilst if you'd flip the coin you'd see that he's more interested in stabbing those nearby if it ment he'd rise up in the social rank. He seems to respect those above him, atleast for as long as he thinks it'll be in his best interest, and overall seems a bit grim about events happening around him.

Class Status: The Middle Class.

Background: Jonas was born into a poor family on the outskirts of Stockholm, Sweden. They lived in a traveling buss at the time, taking them from town to town where they'd find temporary work, and then move on to keep on finding work. Through this, Jonas learnt most dirty tricks off people he met whilst doing his 'school-work'. His mother was always in the virtual reality game, whilst his father tried to teach him to be a decent human being, although it went through one ear and came out the other.

All changed however when his mother was 'mysteriously taken away' by LEGEND, which caused Jonas to pick up where his mother had left off, and joined the Neo Genesis world. From what he had learnt off the real world, Jonas began to climb up the social ladder through tricking, stealing, corrupting people and at one point: even destroying an entire family's house and forcing them to be taken to prison. It began to show a darker path in him, that forced him to do these acts in order to allow his father and himself to live on in the real world, no matter the cost.

This kept on for a few years, until he had finally scooped up enough money so that he could retire for a good while, and by thus: stopped being as aggressive with his character, and began to cool off.

Jonas to this day now lives in a solid house with his father doing most of the things around the house, a house built entirely on the suffering of others. Another thing noteable is that he has written journals and diary entries, as if he was his in-game character, but never reffers to them as his journals.

IN-GAME CHARACTER

Name: Kah'Raos

Race: Human

Class: Scouts

Location (Which Province/area): Capital City Arcana, Destro Province

Height: 5'7

Appearance
24np6d1.jpg

Although he bears clothing like any other rogue based character, his eyes identifies him as a scout.

Armor (What clothing/armor your character is wearing): He wears a leather studdet armor with a vest covered in layered papers. Although it might not look too shiny, the armor itself has proven to have covered Kah'Raos over time, along with the vest capable of stopping arrows so they won't penetrate all the way through.

*Inventory/Equipment (What weapon your character has, potions, etc.):
1x Composite Bow, made from various kinds of bones.
20x Broadkin Arrows (Useful VS Non Armored Targets)
20x Pinhead Arrows (Useful VS Armored Targets)
8x Poison Arrows (Inflicts DoT for 10 seconds, dealing 50 damage per second, if it surpasses 15% max HP will paralyze the target for 5 seconds and stop the DoT.)
3x Greek Fire Arrows (Inflicts On Fire!, unable to be put out without the use of magic)
1x Hunting Knife
2x Potion of True Sight: Shows living presensce amidst clones, sees invisible units and other hidden items around the affected. Lasts for 8 minutes.
1x Bottle of Hope: Removes all debuffs and turns them into buffs.
Grappling Hook: Allows him to ascend and descend buildings, trees and other high places with ease.

*Guild (Can be added later): Solo

*Party (Can be added later): Solo

*Karma (Good, Neutral, Evil): Neutral Evil

*Background: Kah'Raos exact origin is unknown, although because of his human heritage, it is suspected to be along the areas of the Destro Province. What is known, is that Kah'Raos is hated by many, and his name roles in many areas of the world that he has been to. The main cause for him to be hated was that he was raised very recklessly, doing numerous hard quests during low levels, and once it was time for the surviving characters to take their loot, he shot them in the back and took the loot for himself, escaping all whilst numerous bounties began circulating for his death.

In the prime of his life, Kah'Raos even raided a bank all whilst wearing clothes identical to a LEGEND member, ensuring no player would dare to take him out. Yet suddenly, he just faded away: starting to live a quiet life as oppose to keeping up his crime spree. As years passed on, the things he had done turned into myths, stories and fairy-tales, the bounties began to go away, and the LEGEND members began to seize looking for him, as he seems to have escaped any real known area the LEGEND members could reach. Although, it is rumored that he is hidding somewhere in the Forrest. The truth, is a lot scarier than most would want to believe.

Kah'Raos has gone under the system, and now works as a bartender in a popular tavern in the Capital City, washing away his past with a pint of ale.
Looks good my friend.

im nott going to be able to reply till tomorrow. I typed a very good response and it took so long that i was logged out by the time i finished and when i went to sent it i had to log back in and all that it saved was three sentences, so im beyond piss ive lost the heart to even think about rping right now, ill respond tomorrow or later when i'm up to it sorry west.

And my post will be up tonight.

No problemo, take your time to fix up a response, I just hope the rest of ya'll arn't bored to tears.

@aja maji I usually use Google Docs to type up my posts and then transfer it to Iwaku!! That's happened to me more than once and I find it easier and more secure to type my posts up on Google Docs! ^^

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Awesome! ^^ I hope you're okay with Aurora just barging in like that XD

@West Actually, the interaction between Eji and Kah'Raos is pretty entertaining to read!!

Reactions: aja maji
UPDATE: The Empress's name is no longer Ka'la, but it is now Empress Alexandra. Did this to avoid having two characters with similar names. (The empress is an important character so I figure you guys should know)

This sounds cool ^^
Are you still accepting?

Status
Not open for further replies.