Neo Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yandere-Chan don't worry about it. I'm getting busy anyway, It's easier if I stick to my two plot device characters ^^ @Zipperr Accepted

Thanks you so much! ^^

** Edit: I'll get to reading right now! But before I do, so I can have an idea, are there any people in the Hylian Province? **

** Edit 2: I caught up reading. Never mind the question. I made my post. :3 **

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Elfie
@aja maji No need to be harsh against yourself, a response's better than no response. I'll get a response up soon.
I think we are all just either waiting for everyone to party up or join a clan so that there can be a them vs them, or we are waiting for the resistance and the Angels to go full throttle. Which is why the charecter I really want to olay(the Orc) is on stand by because until a party or clan arises I won't play her,via that what she is looking looking for. Plus she is the legends little lap dog,so she really doesn't do much besides slaughter ppl (which she is stellar at) until they tell her to do something.

Sorry, I didn't get any alerts from a lot of things for a while. I'll work on my post either today or tomorrow

This looks extremely interesting.

Even if there isn't enough space in the RP.

Or..

If I end up not joining due to being too busy....
I don't doubt I will end up finding myself simply reading this IC for the story/plot/characters in this look really good! :bananaman:

Or..

I don't doubt I will end up finding myself simply reading this IC for the story/plot/characters in this look really good! :bananaman:
That's very sweet of you!! And if you decide to join I'd love to see your character ^^

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Are you still going to post? >.>

Okey dokey.

Don't mind me, i'll just be lurking/reading while debating/processing ideas for this RP, that could be used for a character if I join.

If I encounter any problems/questions that need help sorting out. I'll ask here? :)

Or..

It's a bit slow as of now. o - o

Waiting to post again after another person or two.

I keep vanishing off into the night.

But hey

I'm back

(I'm so fucking sorry TmT I'm letting you guys down so darn much over here. I feel so bad.)

I'm sorry for not posting yet >~<
I'll post asap

Minami Bro don't even worry about it. I'm the admin and I can't even keep a schedule XD no worries

Hello guys! I was hoping I could join this RP if it's not too late? XD My excuse for being a new character is that the in-game character was transferred to your server after already having been playing in another one for a while, that way hopefully I can keep up X3 Would that be ok?

(As tribute I offer up this banana :bananaman: )

Hello guys! I was hoping I could join this RP if it's not too late? XD My excuse for being a new character is that the in-game character was transferred to your server after already having been playing in another one for a while, that way hopefully I can keep up X3 Would that be ok?

(As tribute I offer up this banana :bananaman: )
I second this idea/notion.

AKA (I'm down with doing this process also. Once i read enough and have generated a character that is.)

Presenting: (2nd) :bananaman:

EDIT: Coolio, that's a new function i didn't know about. (Dice) I may want to incorporate that into a RP someday XD

PS: I think i have a good idea going so far for my first character. Once this PM i sent to the GM gets going and I get some info needed. I'll post what I got and see if anyone wants to collab with their characters past and mine. (Because I know some people are going to want to get in on that delicious goodness. :3 *Returns to delicious plot creation* )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I kind of already did that...... @Flareanthia X3 (I am a bit to excited for my own good, is a way to put it.)

But I've backed-off/calmed-down now. Just kind of waiting to see what happens.

I'll definitely let you know when i get through.

For now..... I/we play the waiting/lurking game. :raven:

I'll have another post up tonight or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.