Neo Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I still didn't post -.-" I'm so sorry guys

Anybody know a way to jump in?

Well, right now there's a situation going on between Kah'Raos and Aria in the Wispin Woods, so there could be a way to meet up with them- say you were looking for loot: Or perhaps pure coincidence happens and you have the flower that Kah'Raos and Aji needs, which would interest both to form some form of a party in order to obtain said item. In the end- take it easy, you can talk through with either me, @aja maji or just about anyone that's still active. I just wonder what happened to the owner, assistant GM and the rest who had signed up. Up and vanished I think they did.

It would be interesting if my char has the flower indeed ^^
Her usual "home" is the Blessed woods, but she travels to help other people so she could easily have obtained the flower during her travels.

Aye, and that could possibly lead to a confrontation- have it that she's returning back to the Woods after such an expedition as an example, or something that can be tied along with that.

Just so you know my other charecter Lola knows where the flowers are and such,it's just very hard to ally oneself with her. Her and eji are very good friends but even he knew not to ask her to take him there,but she does responds to threats. @Minami

Hmm well Minami isn't one to threathen others, but we could figure something out

I'll be posting tomorrow I am super sorry...I'm back in this just been busy so much work....annoying.

I'm sorry guys, But I am going to have to drop out of this rp, I'm not coming up with anything creative for it to post. So sorry @Yandere-Chan you can do whatever you want with my char. Hoepfully this goes far...but later for now.

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been really busy with school starting back up and all.
Also, I haven't been getting notifications for the thread oddly.

Anyway, I'll try to get in a post today if I'm not busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.