• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[fieldbox=Ava Long, purple, solid]
Purpleglare.jpg

[Location: Outside of Gym]
[Mood: Uninterested]
[Interaction: Sword girl - ?]
Ava tried to look interested, but the sword girl didnt offer much. So what? She was made up of swords. It wasnt the most strange thing she'd seen at this school, but she'd never met a swordsMaster in person. She, personally, admired her own sword.
"Thanks,"
Ava arched her eyebrow, pulling out her sword.
"The blade itself was carved from the fangs of a Wyvern, while the hilt is brandished with its claws and hide."
Her father had given her the sword. The blade itself was sheer black, and had purple viens pulsing through, giving it an eerie glow. The hilt had her Family Crest, A wolf and a dragon head standing side by side, along with the dragon's hide wrapping around the handle. It was a true idol of beauty.

Ava gave the sword girl a smile before folding out her wings, stretching her membranes. With a nod of fairwell, she walked past her and into the courtyard. Damn, this place was so boring. She wished could see her crush, or somebody else worth her time.

@Ananfal

[/fieldbox]

Udarsha45_noblesse.jpg

tumblr_ni7qxvxEZ61s7mucfo1_500.png

Shichiro walks in the school with Takara next to him. Takara walking with her cat headphones over her ears. Holding a game boy in her left hand. She don't care about class much. Since she skipped 9th anyway. This was her first year but for Shichiro it he third year here. So he was showing her around. Takara keeps walking she keep to the gym doors. Shichiro sigh "you sure you want to go in here you know we both have class". Takara nodded as Shichiro put his arm around her neck. "Fine but you have to be good".

They both walk into the gym . Shichiro grins a little as he walked with Takara . Takara doesn't look at anything or anyone. But she was reading everyone in the gym. She heard talking but she act like she was the only one in the gym. Shichiro walks with Takara to the end of the gym . "hey Takara want to play basketball" Shichiro ask Takara . Takara nod then mumbles "be back". She walk out the gym and got her water bottle. As she was walking back she bump into Ava. She look down and started to walk away.​

Purpleglare.jpg

large.jpg

[Location: Outside of gym]
[Mood: Suddenly curious]
[Interaction: ? ]
Ava had taken a moment to suck her wings back into her spine, rotating her neck. That was always the hardest part, transforming back to look like a normal human. Hiding her demonic side was always a pain in the arse.

She had turned on her heel and began walking away when she was bumped into by a girl, following by a rather attractive male she had never seen before. Come to think of it, she had seen neither of them before. Tilting her head to the side, she turned once more and tapped the boy on the shoulder, giving him one of her award-winning smiles, swishing her long hair behind her back.

"H-Hey. I don't think we've met before. I'm Ava."

@Soraru

[/fieldbox]

Miekka "Blade" Teho
Miekka couldn't help but frown slightly as she was brushed off, rather rudely she might add. Without waiting for a response, the winged wolf-eared girl had just walked off! However, after a girl and someone who seemed to be her brother, bumped into the wolf-eared girl, she instantly stopped and started talking to the boy! That was just insult added to injury. She wasn't good enough to talk to, but a ranbon stranger was? Now furious, Miekka gripped her swords tightly. She wanted to teach this girl a lesson, so badly... But no, she had come here to learn how to be normal, not a killer. She wanted to stop killing.

Instead Miekka just smiled coldly at the girl's back. "Well met." She spoke to the empty air, offering the traditional parting to the space before her. Her blades spun before disappearing, the white-haired girl herself turning on her heel and leaving the gym. She was tired of trying to be nice, tired of going against her nature to try and make friends. The wolf-eared girl had just confirmed what Miekka had been thinking herself.

She was a killer, and she should act like one.

Udarsha45_noblesse.jpg

Shichiro shoot the basketball and give Ava a dirty look . Then turn around to face Ava . "Well hello Am Shichiro . And this is my third year here. " He shoot a ball over your head to the hoop . He look into Ava eyes . "nice to meet you Ava " . Before he could looks at you the ball was pass to him faster then someone could blink. "Hey Takara come here for a minutes.

Takara over to Shichiro quick and quietly. Her hair was touching the ground. She doesn't look at anything or anyone. She stand next to Shichiro . Then he rubs Takara "this is my sister Takara . She never talk ". Takara looks at Ava then send her a message is her head saying "sorry" in a quite voice . But the voice wasn't her in the first place. After that she walks away like she was a ghost . She walk out the gym and saw. Miekka. And just stares at her

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/ananfal.16268/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/ayla.16010/

large.jpg

[Location: Gym]
[Mood: Guilty]
[Interaction: Multiple]
Ava smiled at the pair, giving a small wave. The boy, however, seemed very inapt with her presence.
"It was nice meeting you both. If you'll excuse me."
Ava had realized how rude she had been to the sword girl. Truth be told. she was extremely interested in the girl. Her nature had forced her to act so cold, but honestly, she found the fact that the girl could change forms into swords rather interesting.
Ava looked around the Gym frantically, before finally spotting the knife girl. She had a cold glint in her eye, which could only be caused by her own self-intrest. Guilt stabbed her heart as she ran over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"H-Hey... I want to apologize for what happened earlier. Something happened earlier that made me on edge, and I sorta kinda took it out on you. I'm sorry. My name's Ava."

@Ananfal

[/fieldbox]

Takara stares at Ava and Miekka . And spin the basket ball she had in her hand. She was so quite . It was like she was not there. Ghost she was no ghost. But she gone in a second or two . she don't mind being this way. She have no friends and like it that way. She leans her head against the wall with her eyes close. She never smile ,laugh or even giggle. After what happen when she was little.

Miekka "Blade" Teho
The only reason Miekka didn't instantly kill the owner of the hand on her shoulder was simply because she was debating on how to do it. When she turned at saw that it was the wolf-eared girl from before - Ava, apparently - her anger was not lessened in the least. However, the fact that Ava clearly felt guilty, and her courteous apology, did take the edge off. No longer did she feel like killing the girl, but she was not yet ready to become 'friends' if she could even have such a thing, of course. Sighing softly, Miekka worked on distilling the rest of her anger. It only took her a moment, but the pause was noticeable.

"I accept your apology. My name is Miekka Teho, you can also call me Blade if you wish. Sword, or any synonyms, work as well." She said, a bit cold but gradually softening her voice as she regained her earlier good mood at finally having a conversation with someone. "I fear I must also apologize - you see, I have not socialized much. That is the reason for my presence at this school, despite my... bloody past."

@Ayla

large.jpg

[Location: Gym]
[Mood: Still guilty]
[Interaction: Meikka]
Ava gave the sword girl a small smile. She could, however, still feel the tension coming from the girl's body, which was reasonable. She had gone and pissed her off, and she was lucky she wasnt dead already. Ava needed to work on her approach with people, or else she would be picking more fights this year than normally.

"Do you want to come eat lunch with me, Meikka?"
Ava smiled at her, balancing her weight on one leg and placing her fists on her hips, her long hair swaying behind her as she waited for her response. She hoped she would say yes. This day wasnt going particularly well, and it would be nice to start making amends. Besides, this girl was awesome. She could turn into a sword, who wouldnt want her as a friend? Not to mention she had practically blown her off. Ava hated that in general, and she could only imaging how the girl felt when Ava turned her back on her.

@Ananfal

[/fieldbox]

anime_girl_render__3_by_xnekomoo-d592714.png

Takara stared laughing at Ava and Miekka friendship. She was turning into her torture demon. She was laughing hard . She sounded like a manic . "Friendship what that a joke" . All the light turn off and all you heard was a bunny hop. Nothing but darkness. "There no such thing as friends or friendship " . She was laughing her heart out. She was smiling crazy .

Name: Dolphiene Lunario
Interactions: No one -> Luna Lunario and

The teacher had allowed them to leave class due to the lack of students and had released the students to walk around on their own - well his exacts words were "Go and do some individual study. But of course who was going to do that, everyone had ran off with the joy of freedom. Walking her way out of class with her books in her arms Dolphiene sat down on a seat not too far from the classroom and made herself comfortable on the ground.

Sighing Dolphiene ran her fingers through her long silver hair and looked up at the sky above her and wondered softly what it was like out up there with nothing to hold anyone back and to just fly. Two birds flew over her head as she looked up and then tilted her head as far back as it was willing she watched as the birds disappeared and whipped her head back forward. Sighing again she began to hum softly to herself wondering where Luna and Dolphus were. I am sure they were suppose to come to class.... No.... I am more than sure... Sighing she shook her head and then thought of the others and sighed again shaking her head softly with a giggling smile placed on her lips.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Miekka "Blade" Teho
Miekka sighed softly as the other girl asked her to lunch. How to explain to her that she didn't need nourishment and ate only to enjoy the taste? In fact, food was one of the few things she had found pleasure in after her escape from imprisonment. She had liked food so much she had actually learned to cook. Even the thought made her genuinely smile, softening her face into that of a normal girl - just for a noment, before her usual stone faced expression came back.

"Food sounds wonderful, Ava. However, would you mins terribly if I cooked? I find the food in the cafeteria to be... rather lacking." Miekka grimaced lightly at the thought of the cafeteria food. It wasn't bad, but... Like she had said previously, it was lacking in many ways.

@Ayla

Alyss Marie - Rooftop

Alyss smiled, walking out onto the rooftop. The view was absolutely breath taking. She could see the city and the surrounding forest. The school called it the 'forbidden forest' due to the fact students weren't allowed into the woods, though they went in anyways. The succubus took off the jacket she had been wearing before tossing it onto the ground. She let her wings extend from her shoulder blades, a shiver running through her as she felt her bones moving around. Her spade tail then peaked out from under her skirt.

Turning around, Alyss began walking over to Ishida. "I hope you don't mind my wings or the tail.."

Rachelle Lupus - In the hallway

Anger burned throughout her veins. She was not the bully. If anything, the damn kid should be considered the bully. He harrassed her, asked her for sex. She was the victim, not him. The way Rachelle saw it, saying those things to Scar was her way of defending herself without violence. "I am not a bully. He was the motherfucker who harrassed me. I am the victim. I bet you're just like him, you know. You think girls will just bend over when you ask." She growled. "You're lucky I'm holding myself back right now for if I wasn't.. I would have torn you bit from bit by now." Then she turned around and left. Rachelle knew she shouldn't have threatened him, but it wad already done. No turning back now, she supposed.

Dimitri Lupus - Outside the school
Dimitri left Mythology in quite a hurry. The entire damn period had been nothing but chaos, so he never got to really learn anything. The only thing he heard all period was the conversation of some succubus seducing a water demon. It was ridiculous. A sigh escaped his lips as he made his way outside, where he could get some fresh air. He had a combat class next so he had to be outside anyways. Though, who he didn't expect to see was little Miss Dolphiene sitting on the ground. God, did he hate her. With one look at her he was already pissed. So of course he did the most sensisble thing to do, he was going to piss her off too. "Oh Dolphiene! How's little Miss Prissy doing today?" he sang, walking over to her.

Interactions: Dimitri Lupus (@Ruby)

Her smile quickly disappeared as the male made his way over to her and Dolphiene frowned and an angry face masked her face. Pure annoyance could be seen which was very scary when thinking about that fact that Dolphiene never made angry faces ever. What the hell is he doing here? ah.... he was in the class wasn't he..... damn... My mood has been ruined. But as Dimitri made his way over to her she crossed her arms and her legs looking up at him with a snarl her fangs protruding a little.
"What do you want."

Looking up at him with a snarl under her voice she looked at him. He was much taller than her - well everyone was taller than her but he was really taller than her - but that didn't make her back down with the look she gave him. Why did he have to come over. And why the hell is he singing? A raised eyebrow Dolphiene looked at him, his face annoyed her so much and frowning she waited for him to reply to her question her foot tapping impatiently on the pavement.​

Dimitri Lupus - Outside

"Oh I was just wanted to check if you were still just as bratty as you were last time we talked. I think you've gotten brattier, care to prove me wrong?" he said with a smirk. He could already tell that he was pissing her off. Just by the look on her little cute face. And just to think, she saved that look just for Dimitri! Wasn't he special? A laugh escaped his lips as he looked down at her, amusement in his eyes. He hated her so much but he loved messing with her. It always brought him great joy to see how she reacted - whether it be a good reaction or a bad one, it always made him laugh. "You seem mad, are you mad? If you want to fight, I can fight. I might even go easy on you, little werewolf." He said the word with disgust. Hellhounds were more recognized than the werewolf species, after all the hellhounds knew Lucifer personally. They also carried out his wishes. That was a honor in the supernatural world, at least for the hellhounds it was.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Interactions: Dimitri Lupus (@Ruby)

Growling Dolhpiene didn't take the bait of his teasing and sighed softly her growl diminishing and her eyes lost their angriness and she flicked her silver hair over her shoulder and straightened her flower in her hair and sighed. Hellhounds..... Even if they are more recognised by others.... At least we aren't tied down by some creepy old guys wishes. The thoughts were like poison in her mind and acid was all over them. Looking up at Dimitri she stood up - the top of her head was up to his chest - and she glared up at him with a small snarl.
"Quit playing around Dimitri."
She was holding back and it could be seen the way that her muscles tensed up and seemed to be urging back the transformation process after her thought about them following Lucifer's orders she couldn't help it but get mad all over again.​

• Love
Ishida closed the door behind him then looked over at her as she pulled out her wings and tail. He shook his head not minding moving his hand to one of her wings touching it gently "I'm jealous that you can fly" he chuckled softly rubbing her wings before taking her hand going over to the jacket sitting her down then sits next to her.

• Love
Udarsha45_noblesse.jpg

Shichiro walks out the gym grabbing Takara by her arm. Takara keeps walking with Shichiro. She sigh and couldn't say anything else since she couldn't talk. Shichiro yells at Takara"time for class" . Shichiro walk in to Mythology class and give Takara "go to your class bye". Takara walks into the hall way and sit down at the wall . She don't know her class. Since this is her first year.

large.jpg

[Location: Outside of Gym]
[Mood: Happy]
[Interaction: Meikka]
Ava laughed and smiled at the sword girl. Wiping a tear from her eye, she breathed in and filled her lungs with the many scents of school; B.O., fear, and floor polish. It felt familiar, but also foreign at the same time. She would be a 4th year next time she came back here, and that scared her. After that, it was time to be a real demon. Something to change the world and make the humans quiver in fear at the very mention of her name. The thought made a fire ignite inside her chest.

Taking the girl's shouder in a light grip, she started walking torward the eastward part of the school.
"Of course, I dont mind if you cook. I would eat the cafeteria food, but I made the pledge to be drug free. Come on, ill show you my favorite spot to eat and chill."

@Ananfal

[/fieldbox]

Beckett "Beck" Graves
Beck had spent the rest of Mythology class in near complete boredom, but unlike several of his classmates he actually managed to stay until the bell rang. He gave his work to the teacher before wandering out of the room. The incubus walked into the boy's bathroom, the smell of smoke filling his nostrils as he walked past Scar. He didn't worry it at all, especially because he regularly broke his fair share of school rules. Beck simply did his business before exiting the bathroom and passing by whatever other classmates had remained outside the classroom. Beck made his way to the computer lab for his free period, deciding that he'd try to catch up on some work for once. He sat down at one of the open computers and got to work writing a paper that would be required for his graduation. The incubus hated the idea, but he hated the idea of being stuck in school for another year even more.