Nazareth Academy { IC }

Did you enjoy the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"You're bringing the drinks huh? Geez now you're going to try to get me drunk on purpose aren't you? I'm not even sure if I'm going to drink at the party just yet other demons might be after me unless you want to protect me " Ishida moved his hand away smiling softly then leaned back into his chair sighing thinking a little examining Alyss a little.

" Say do you need to feed today Alyss? " Ishida slouched a little rubbing his chin. He could help her out this one time so she didn't have to go out for another victim. He just hope that she wouldn't make it a habit.

Last edited:
Awin
"Oh, um..." Awin looked up as she searched her memory. "M-math? G-geometry, I think." She bobbed her head. Yup, that was it. Awin never really paid attention in math class. Her memory wasn't acute enough to remember all those details. "Y-you?" She smiled warmly at the two of them. At least she was coming out of her shell a bit.

{Sorry, I'm on my phone so the format does not look good at all.}​

((Donchu worry, I am too. I'm sorry for not posting yesterday...))

[fieldbox="Sierre and Davien, cyan, dashed"]

"I've got Math too. You won't have to worry about sitting alone." Davien told her with a smile. Sierre smiled to her as well. "Awin, you're a nice girl, you may sit with us whenever you see one or both of us. It would be a shame if you had to sit all alone." The blue haired woman said. Awin really was a sweet and shy girl, she really deserved at least one friend, since she didn't appear to have any at all.

[/fieldbox]

"Naoki Takahashi. The pleasure is all mine, Luna." He had a snide smile on his face. His eyes adjusted to the girl sitting on the bleachers. "And yours?" He smiled gently at the two girls. It was very rare for him to actually consider people his friends. He thought friends were a distraction from what is important. "What grade are you two girls in?" He decided to ask. He did keep a careful watch on them. He knew, being a demon school, he needed to be careful. He couldn't trust anyone. It was dangerous at this school. Especially with that murder. Who could have done such a thing?

The murder... it wasn't just a murder. It was like she was the goddess of a forest, or in this case the school. She had always been beautiful but that wasn't it. It was like the murderer strung her up as if to worship her as some kind of Goddess. She couldn't have been murdered in the auditorium if that's the case. She must have been murdered somewhere else. There has to be somewhere else that she was murdered. No, he promised himself he wouldn't get involved. He was just some kid. He was no vigilante.

Meanwhile, Scar stood in front of a strange girl. He gave her a snide smile. "Yeah that Naoki kid found the body." He acted like he didn't grow up with Naoki because ever since Naoki came from Japan to live with his aunt, he's hated him. He was so quiet then. They were neighbors and he constantly heard screaming next door. He remembered seeing an ambulance at his house once on his way home from school. Naoki was absent and it turns out, Naoki had broken a rib and punctured a long. He felt sorry for Naoki. His life wasn't any better but he was happy his parents ignored him. At least they didn't lay a finger on him.

Scar came out of his memories and let out a sigh. "Here..." He walked into the bathroom. He snickered and then looked at her. He would never share Naoki's secrets. He hated the kid but his past was his own business. "You know, Naoki yelled at me earlier for smoking. He's such a goody two shoes."
When she was in the bathroom, he locked the door and lit his cigarette. "So glad a pretty girl like you isn't like that."

Lana packed her stuff looking at the clock on the wall, her eyes following the second hand in her mind she counted down 7...6...5...4..3.2 Lana stood and exited with the crowds ((hope this is okay)) Lana started walking to her locker but she passed the bathroom and smelled faint smoke since her withdrawal she can smell it from a mile away. She stopped in the middle of the hallway and walked towards the door. She just leaned against the wall near the door and inhaled. What she would do for one drag. Lana shut her eyes trying to center herself she didn't need cigarettes they're bad, so is second hand smoke lollipops are good she chanted this over and over in her head but couldn't help taking big breaths trying to inhale the nicotine. This was a serious problem she was struggling with and having no one to share it with made it even harder.

Name: Luna Lunario
Interactions: Naoki Takashi (@❖RogueRaven12❖) and Ava Long (@Ayla)

Nodding her head she smiled at Naoki and then looked at the female up in the bleachers, she hadn't meant to ignore the female but she hadn't really spoken that much causing Luna to forget about the girls existence. A smile was plastered on her face and she looked at the girl waiting to hear her answer. But first decided to answer the boy's question.
"Grade 11~ Wait... Is that sophomore...? Or junior... or......?"
Thinking seriously about the question, Luna rubbed her chin and frowned as she couldn't think of the answer for her own question.

Groaning in frustration she ruffled her hair and groaned softly before looking at Naoki with a raised eyebrow.
"You should tell us what grade you are in before saying anything like that."
Folding her arms she waited for his reply and then looked at the female up at the bleachers and motioned her to come down.
"We won't bite~ Maybe~"
A teasing smile was placed on her face and she waved the girl over hoping that the female would accept the invitation to come down.​

[fieldbox=Ava Long, purple, solid]
large.jpg

Purpleglare.jpg

[Location: Gym]
[Mood: Curious/Annoyed]
[Interaction: Naoki + Luna]
Ava narrowed her eyes, making her way down the bleachers torward the pair. She was ignored completely, which annoyed her. Her anger was threatening to bubble over the surface, her back itching where her wings wanted to burst forth. She snickered.

"I'm Ava. Junior."
Her voice was hard and stale. She thought the girl would be an interesting person to talk to, but the boy was a complete idiot. She wanted to force a dagger through his heart, but she didnt risk getting expelled from the school her junior year. She leaned against the side of bleachers on one of the beams, turning her attention to the girl with the sword, Luna.

Bah. Who cared? Ava felt the shift in her bones and allowed the wings hidden beneath her skin to break free, the paper-thin membranes stretching from misuse. She groaned as wolf ears burst from the top of her head, her tailbone itching as a fluffed fifth appendage ripped from the bottom of her spine, making her shiver. She was more than pissed. Her canines elongated, one longer than the other, giving her a small pointed snaggle tooth. Ava gave Luna a once over, her attention no longer aimed torward the boy.

"You're a Junior, too, Yes?"

[/fieldbox]

@EternalMusic

Looking at the female, Luna tilted her head and wondered she still wasn't sure which of the few that she was and sighing softly aggravated she looked at the female and chuckled. But once she turned around to look at Ava, Luna could only stop everything and stare.
"That......... Wow......"
Looking at the female Luna could only blink and a smile curled up on her face.
"THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!"
Looking over at Naoki she grinned happily and it was clear that she was finding it hard to contain her excitement.
"Don't you think so~!??!?!?!?"

Alyss Marie - Leaving Mythology class

She cocked her head to the side, her bright red hair falling over her shoulder.This particular man puzzled her, he really did. First he was flirting with her, second he offered himself for her? She would graciously accept, of course. How could she turn down a hot guy like him? Alyss sighed, her eyes searching his own. "Sure, Ishida. I'll protect you. I'll portect you with my life, darling." she smiled softly. "I haven't yet fed, not for a few days actually. Though I wonder, would you be willing to give yourself to me for a night? You do know how succubi feed right? But, if you wish to do this, I can't really turn you down can I?"

The bell rang and it was time to head to 2nd period, though Alyss really didn't want to get up. Sitting here with Ishida was a dream come true. She could finally habe him for herself. He was willing too, that's what made it better. Standing up, Alyss gestured for Ishida to follow her. "Why not walk with me? We can talk some more and perhaps blow off second period if you'd like. You won't get in trouble, I promise."

Rachelle Lupus - Boy's bathroom

Rachelle grinned at the sophomore as she took the cigerette. She followed the boy into the bathroom, the smell of piss hit her like.a freight train. She winced a bit. Why did guys have to be so damn nasty? That smell has to get to them at some point. A sigh escaped Rachelle as she leaned against the bathroom wall. She waited for him to finish lighting his cigerette so she could light hers. "I always figured Naoki found the body. I sensed it was a male anyways." She said, lighting her cigerette. The hellhound drew in a deep breath before breathing out the smoke.

"He got onto you for smoking?" She let out a laugh. So Naoki really was a goody two shoes then. Rachelle wouldn't report someone for smoking, that wasn't bad in the slightest. At least Scar wasn't out murdering people, or was he? "Oh, I'm definitely not any goody two shoes. I'm the teacher's worst nightmare, one of them actually. I get away with almost annyything." she said, bringing the cigerette to her lips again. Rachelle knew that he was supposedly a bad boy, yet he was fairly far from it. He more than likely didn't make the teachers tremble in fear or make the human's wet their pants with just a look. "I'll give you a few tries to guess what I am, since you obviously don't know me. If you'd like to try of course. If you guess correctly I'll get Naoki off your ass about the smoking."

"I wouldn't mind helping you out just for one night okay?" Ishida got up from his seat as the bell rings. He put his packet away then looked at Alyss nodding slowly. "Skip second period huh? Where would we go?" the only place be thought of was the roof of the school teachers rarely went up there. He was on the student Council anyway he could probably fix any write up he has. He leaves the class going over to this locker putting his things away waiting for her.

Naoki sighed with annoyance. His fangs twitched in anticipation, urging him to rip apart their throat and devour the young girls wings but he stopped himself. "Not really..." was all he said. He shut himself off from the girls. He looked away and said "I'm leaving. You two are boring me now." He let out an exhausted yawn. "I wonder if Scar is doing anything," he muttered to himself. "I came here to be alone and I don't have time for stupid girls."

He then stopped and said "oh and the murder... she wasn't killed in the auditorium. She was dragged. Tell the police that. It might solve the case. I don't have time to talk to the stupid cops." He left the gym, keeping the sword he used earlier. He would need it for kendo practice today. There was a tournament coming up and they usually liked him to help them win. It was laughable.

In the bathroom, Scar was laughing. "Naoki has always been like that. Since he came here from Japan. i wonder what he was like in Japan. When he came here, he was so quiet that even I didn't know what he was thinking." He looked down as he breathed out smoke. "Who knows, maybe that goody two shoes act is just what it looks like... an act. Maybe he murdered her." He looked at her and guessed "succubus.... there seems to be a lot of those running around. Maybe a hellhound. You smell like Hell, you know rotting." He laughed as he teased her.

He took another hit of his cigarette. "You get used to the smell of the bathroom. The bathrooms in the dorm are so much cleaner. I promise you. Though..." He walked around her as he checked her out. "I've never had sex in the bathroom before," he whispered in her ear. "And you're not the worst looking girl I've seen." He had a reputation with the population of girls in the school and even the men of the school. "You're not even the worst looking girl I could possibly sleep with meaning I've slept with worst looking." He laughed in amusement.​

Pouting as Naoki walked off Luna wanted to run after him and tag along behind him but she decided that she might as well keep this other female company but as he spoke about the murder Luna called out after him.
"Wait what murder!?"
Looking at the pair it seemed like she hadn't been listening each of the times that the murder had been mentioned before and she looked at the two of the confused and worried.

"What happened? What do you murder?"
She looked around frantically her worry was clear and she only looked between the two wondering what she had missed and wondering how she had managed to miss that information.​

Alyss Marie - In the hallway
"Oh alright, just one night." She said. Though Ishida should know better than to tell her that, of course she'd try again. It was against her nature to only just do one night. Especially if the guy wanting to feed her was willing. "Where to go? I suggest the roof. The teachers never go up there anyways." The succubus followed Ishida out the doors and to his locker. She hadn't brought anything to first period so she didn't need to go to her locker. Alyss brushed her hair behind her ear before giving him a smile. God she couldn't believe how damn hot she was, not to mention he was a willing feeder. That made him even hotter. She couldn't wait to get her hands all over him and especially all over his muscles. "So, darling, are we going to the roof or not? Do you know where it is? I can't wait to get to know you more."

Rachelle Lupus - Leaving the bathroom
"I am from Hell actually, I've met Lucifer himself. Nice guy actually." Said the hell hound, staring down at the cigarette in her hand. At what he said next, she froze.

Rachelle balled her hands into fists, crushing the cigarette between her fingertips. She felt the burn of the hot part, but none of that mattered at the moment. She would heal later anyways. A growl escaped her lips as she look towards him. Anger pumped through her like a roaring river, causing her teeth to sharpen into points. Her eyes turned completely black and the ends of her hair began turning white. He would learn his place. She wasn't some whore that fucked any guy in sight. If he happened to be looking for that, he could have tried Alyss Marie. All Rachelle had asked for was a smoke, not sex.

The hell hound grabbed a hold of his arm, her grip tightening by the second. It was bad that she got mad over the simplest things, but she was a hell hound, it was in her nature to be pissed. To be pissed meant it was easier to head straight for the kill. No hesitation, just plain reckless actions. "Why the hell would you ask for a thing like that? I am not a whore that can be used when you please. I just simply asked for a smoke. That was not an invitation for sex." A growl escaped her lips. "You think you're tough shit, don't you? You think you can walk up to a girl, ask for sex, and she'll be bending over for you right then and there. That's not how it works, buddy." She began pushing him back towards the wall. "You're just a little sophomore who's probably afraid of your own shadow. Yet, you act big and tough when you really aren't. You may have a reputation, but you're nothing. Especially if you want to act like you just did."

Rachelle grinned, revealing her sharp teeth to the sophomore. "Scar, if you really want to bang a girl, I'd advise getting to know her first. If I hear you're just walking around asking for sex, our next encounter won't be as pleasant as this." The hell hound let go of Scar before forcing her looks to go back to normal. She walked towards the bathroom door before unlocking it and exiting the boy's bathroom.

She then eventually ran into Naoki, who looked pissed just as well. Rachelle let out a sigh before turning to face him. "You know you're little buddy Scar? He's been smoking. Not to mention he wanted me to fuck him. I put him in his place though, the little shit won't be asking girls for sex for a while. If he does, he has to deal with me. Just wanted to let you know, since he seems to consider you his best bud." And then she was walking away. The bell had just rung and she was lost in the sea of students. Rachelle would just go where the crowd took her, not really caring if she went to second period or not.

(I hope this is alright, I can change it if you want me to.)

Ishida stretched a little before starting to lead the way to the stairwell that goes up to the roof of the school. He walked down the hallway to the end of the building. "I have a feeling that if I feed you once you'll probably want me to feed you again" he chuckled softly putting his hands into his pockets going up the stairs with her slowly closing the door behind them. " Yes we are going up to the roof. Hmm you want to get to know me more huh?" he looked up at her before going up to the final door opening it up for her. "Ladies first." he said before going out after her. The roof had the view of the city around them and the forest next to the school that they were not allowed in but students went in anyway.

Purpleglare.jpg

[Location: Gym]
[Mood: Fucking pissed]
[Interaction: Luna + Naoki]
Ava snarled, her ears pinning flat against her skull in annoyance, the furred fifth appendage thrashing behind her, making the base of her spine throb in pain. What a fucking moron. Leave it to the underclassman males thinking their the best, their hormone levels through the roof. He was nothing but testosterone and hormones raging inside his brain. Idiot.

She hardly cared about the murder. It had nothing to do with her, so it gave her no reason to care. The girl was dead, nothing she could do about it, or anybody for that matter. The hell was wrong with these people? Who needed the cops? This was a school for Demons and beings straight from Hell, why were they inviting the cops here to talk about something that was child's play? Idiots, all of them.

She grabbed the hilt of the sword that was belted at her waist and ripped it from its sheath, reveling in the metallic schllic! She hefted it in her hand all the while glaring at the boy who was turning his back on her. She should drive the sword through his back, sever his spine, tear his heart into pieces. Impudent rat.

She drove the sword into the ground in anger. The girl, Luna, was buttering him up. Unbelievable. What? Did this girl have rocks under that skull on her head? First, she freaked out after her transformation. Didnt she see this type of thing everyday? Second, she was curious about a murder in a school for demons. Tch. Pathetic.

"Grow up. Its just a murder. We're demons for Christs sake! We kill things for a living. Why we're even inviting the police to our last sanctuary is beyond me. Best way to get ourselves killed off. Sometimes, its as if im the only real demon in this entire school."

She plucked her sword from the gym floor, the blade leaving a rut in the polished wood. Ava slipped her sword back into its sheath, turned her back on the conversing pair, and stalked out of the Gym, her anger seething off of her in pulsing, violent waves.

[/fieldbox]

Miekka "Blade" Teho
Miekka sighed softly as the girl beside her, Dolpho-something, babbled on with an exuberance of energy. Why was this so difficult... "Thank you." She said, abruptly cutting the other girl off before she began to speak again. "But I think I do not feel well. Please excuse me, I must leave this classroom." Not caring about what the other girl thought, Miekka rose to her feet and headed towards the door. One hard look had the teacher hesitating to speak out, and that hesitation was all she needed to sweep out of the room in a dramatic fashion, a slight sarcastic smirk twisting her lips into the parody of a smile.

Her blades were the only solace she had now. There was no peace or quiet in this school, there was always someone around to bother her. And yes, that was the reason she had come here, but that didn't mean the constant attention wasn't... tiring. Figuring that since all the students were in class now - or at least most of them - perhaps this was the best time to head to the gym and spend some quality time with her swords. However, things apparently weren't as peaceful as she had hoped. Arriving just in time to catch the last snatches of conversation, Miekka had to quickly move out of the way as a girl with wings and a tail exited the gym.

However, it was not the demon-girl that had caught her attention, but rather the long sword that rested in its sheath. "A beautiful blade." She couldn't help but say, a small sigh as she once more admired the blade. "You are lucky to have such a sword by your side. Take care of it well."

@Ayla

Purpleglare.jpg

[Location: Outside the Gym]
[Mood: Still very annoyed]
[Interaction: Meikka]
Ava stopped short and gave the stranger a once over. She commented on her blade, and out of instict, she reached to her side and grabbed the hilt, her shoulders growing tense. She balanced her weight on one leg, placing a fist onto one of her hips. Ava's wings folded at her back, the membranes crinkling like old paper.

Ava reached behind her head and scratched at one of her overly long wolf ears. She yawned and raised an eyebrow at the girl, a smirk growing steadily onto her face.

"Oh Yeah? And how much do you know about swords, Eh?"

[/fieldbox]

Miekka "Blade" Teho
Miekka couldn't hold back a smirk as the winged, wolf-eared girl questioned her knowledge of the blade. "Little wolf eared girl, I do not have knowledge of sword. I am a sword. My body is as honed as my weapons, my entire purpose that of a weapon. But beyond even my training - I simply am a sword. Thus is my demon." Miekka didn't have any other way to prove it to the other woman - except by transforming into her other form. And that was forbidden to her, for the principal knew that should the chains that held her break, blood would run thick before she would finally be brought down.

Compromising, she held out her hand and formed her 4 bladed weapon in her hand. (See picture for reference.) "I am this blade, even as you see this blade before you. I am every blade. I am made of blades. Every blade is me. I do not know how to explain this further..." Miekka frowned softly as she tried to figure out how to explain something she had lived with her entire life, to a complete stranger.

Attachments

• Irelia_1.jpg
    Irelia_1.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 6
Interactions: Naoki Takashi (@❖RogueRaven12❖), Ava Long (@Ayla) and Miekka "Blade" Teho @Ananfal -> Dolphus Lunario (@EternalMusic)

A snarl came from her mouth and Luna growled at her, anger raising in a spiral upwards and it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. Well no one would have thought so until a clearing of the throat could be heard from the entrance to the gym and Luna stopped short looking at the white haired male that coughed at her.
".......... Dolphus.........."
"Come on Luna, don't bother yourself. Not worth it. Those who do not respect the dead," shooting a glare at Ava the boy continued, "Do not need to be minded."
There seemed to be a hidden message to what the boy was saying and Luna gritted her teeth and left the two to their games. Making her way to the boy he gave her a one armed hug as they walked off leaving those in the gym and making their way away from the pair.​

Scar walked out of the bathroom and Naoki snickered. His eyes narrowed and Scar backed off. "hey man, I don't tell people your secrets. I haven't done it before, I won't do it. Your secrets are your secrets. Do you tell people mine?"

Naoki laughed as he replied "nah. And it will stay like that unless you get in my way."

There was tension between the boys. Its was clear they hated each other's very existence. Naoki snickered as he walked past them and said "Rachelle right? Don't snitch on Scar because it only makes him look like the victim. Trust me, he learns how to turn things around to make him the victim and you the bully. Plus, give it a week and he will be suspended for fighting anyways. And... you smell like cigarette smoke as well so people will not believe you."

Scar shrugged and said "I was only kidding. You take things too seriously." He rubbed the back of his head before two punk kids came up to hm. "After school, Scar." Scar snarled in response.

Naoki had turned his back on them as he held himself together. Scar smirked. "You wanting to rip their throats out Naoki? Then do it. No one will care. There just low lives anyways."

"I don't... kill," was all Naoki said before walking off.

Scar complained. "Oh great. You scared off the only interesting person in this God forsaken school." He leaned against the wall. He sat against the lockers. Despite popular belief, there were demons at this school who were hunting him. He's lucky if he leaves the fight with just a black eye but the school, meaning the headmaster and staff, blame him. They think he's the one who started it because he's.... well he's Scar. He hates being treated like livestock but this is what happens when one of the popular kids walks in to you screwing their girlfriend. "Ah fuck."

The people smoking in the boy's bathroom stormed out, the smell of Nicotine getting stronger(Lana of course breathed this in). One of the smokers looked familiar. She walked over to Scar leaning on the lockers and tapped her show against his "Hi." she said with the smallest of smiles pulling at her lips