Nazareth Academy { IC }

Did you enjoy the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Awin
Awin's face broke out into a bright blush and she dropped her head onto her desk. "I'm such an idiot," she whispered to herself, but she perked up slightly when she heard that Davien might be in more of her classes. "Really?"

She didn't even realize how excited she sounded until she said it aloud. Now she just sounded plain desperate. And maybe she was. A year with very little social interaction had taken a toll on the young girl. Loneliness. Teetering on depression. It wasn't healthy and she knew that, but what if they found out what she really was? One person had found out and ran off screaming. After all, Acheri aren't generally accepted, even in the demon community. "S-sorry," she muttered and her fingers twitched. She could really use her sketchbook right about now.

Name: Dolphiene Lunario
Interactions: No one -> Miekka Teho (@Ananfal)

Humming and skipping by herself as she made her way to class - Mythology - Dolphiene looked around the halls noticing several other students making their way around as well. Her white hair bouncing around her tanned face she giggled happily to herself as she hugged her books in her arms. Already looking forward to her meaty lunch, Dolphiene smiled and nodded at those around her as her eyes hungered for some meat. I can survive till Lunch, not a problem~ Ignoring the pesty nagging feeling she was receiving from the lack of meat consumption.

Her Aqua eyes scanned over her classmates as she enetered the Mythology class and noted that one of them seemed to not be talking to anyone in particular. Making her way to the fellow silver haired friend, Dolphiene grinned at her and sat down happily and set out her things before turning around to start her conversation.
"Hello there~ My name is Dolphiene~"

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Sierre and Davien, cyan, dashed"]

Sierre giggled silently while Davien grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. Awin was adorable like a child but so awkward... The two of them nearly jumped when she excitedly asked about Davien having same classes as her. Awin must be excitable...

"It's okay..." Sierre assured Awin as Davien was recovering the excited outburst as well. Compared to everything else she said, it was an outburst.

"Yeah, what class do you have next?" Davien asked her.
[/fieldbox]

" Hmm? The murder that happened earlier? Yes I did. I wonder which one of us killed her, we have a mystery on our hands Lana " Ishida thinks a little rubbing his chin slowly almost at the door of mythology class. "I heard it was quite a view too her arms stretched out wide, neck slit.." Well that's what he heard from the student body.

Humming and skipping by herself as she made her way to class - Mythology - Dolphiene looked around the halls noticing several other students making their way around as well. Her white hair bouncing around her tanned face she giggled happily to herself as she hugged her books in her arms. Already looking forward to her meaty lunch, Dolphiene smiled and nodded at those around her as her eyes hungered for some meat. I can survive till Lunch, not a problem~ Ignoring the pesty nagging feeling she was receiving from the lack of meat consumption.

Her Aqua eyes scanned over her classmates as she enetered the Mythology class and noted that one of them seemed to not be talking to anyone in particular. Making her way to the fellow silver haired friend, Dolphiene grinned at her and sat down happily and set out her things before turning around to start her conversation.
"Hello there~ My name is Dolphiene~"
Miekka "Blade" Teho
Miekka didn't show any signs of surprise at the sudden voice next to her as she cast a sideways glance at the girl who had decided to sit next to her and speak to her. Knowing that in order to achieve her goal, she must speak, Miekka turned to face the girl - Dolphiene - fully, her eyes cold and face expressionless. "I am Miekka." She said softly, trying to not scare the other girl. "It is a... pleasure, to meet you." She stumbled over the polite phrase, still unused to expressing emotions she rarely felt, if ever. Sighing softly at her own ineptitude, she tried to instigate a conversation instead of falling silent like she always did. "Do you... like, mythology? This is my first year here." Hopefully that was enough?

Naoki yawned, bored by everything around him. When the teacher finally walked in, she was very attractive. She was a succubus and her tail and devil horn were clearly showing. The students got yelled at for showing their true form but apparently teachers got a free pass. That was bullshit in his opinion. He sighed as his anger was boiling in the pit of his stomach. The teacher looked at him and asked "why are you in school today? You saw a dead body today!" He looked up at her and shrugged. "I have no reason to go home... I saw a dead body yes but school always comes first." He narrows his eyes at her as if challenging her to kick him out. She let it go. He went back to work.​

Beckett "Beck" Graves
By the time Beck had gotten through the initial crowd and into the hallway where his first period class was, he had gleaned plenty of information from the people he had interacted with. Apparently the murder he had heard about had happened on campus to a teacher and the body was found in the auditorium. Such a shame, really. The incubus had been in one of her classes before and she had been a hottie. Oh well, these things happened from time to time. Hopefully with all the interrogations and clue searching they'd get out of classes early. He stepped into Mythology class a few minutes behind the teacher, who was a succubus.
"Really Mr. Graves? I'd expect by now you'd show up to class on time." She quipped.

"I'm sorry m'am." Beck said coyly, a hint of flirtatiousness on the edge of his voice.
"Don't even try it. Just go to your seat." She said, cutting off whatever else the young incubus was going to say.
He smirked before walking to his seat behind Naoki and sitting down. Beck leaned back in his seat, his eyes sliding to the right of the room when he felt as if he was being watched. Sure enough, the girl who'd been in his bed the night before had been looking at him with puffy eyes but quickly looked away when he caught her. Great, the incubus was going to have to find someone not in this class to seduce next. She'd already aired her grievances to her little friend group who surrounded her, which meant that by lunch the entire Mythology class would know that they'd slept together. It would be fine by Beck, if it didn't cause some of the others to wise up and shoo him away when he was ready to feed.​

Naoki overheard some girls talking about how Beck had "broke her heart" and he started to laugh. Some girls looked at him and he looked at them with a cold stare, his head in his hand. "How pathetic. I'm not supporting what he did to you but you should have known from the beginning. I hate stupid girls like you." He smirked but instead of them crying like he was expecting, a few of them said "he's so cool!"
He sighed and looked at Beck. "I don't know what you saw in her. She's just another stupid girl." He leaned back in his chair. "Im sure an incubus like yourself could find a better women to screw around with." He let out a tired yawn. He then stood up, grabbing his things. The teacher narrowed her eyes and demanded "where do you think your going?"
Naoki just rolled his eyes. "Somewhere not here. I might go to the gym." The teacher was about to give him shit about not doing the class work but he showed her the entire packet, completed. She read through it and with surprise said, "y-your excuse. Its all right..."
"I know it is," Naoki said simply before walking out of the room.​

Beckett "Beck" Graves
Beck smirked when Naoki spoke up against the girls, including the one he'd slept with. Some of them thought it was "so cool" but that was to be expected with Naoki talking to them. He chuckled when Naoki turned his attention to him, saying that he really should find better women to screw with.
"That's all she was, some girl." He replied with a smile. "But when you're hungry, beggars can't be choosers. Besides, all the good ones want some sort of commitment."
The incubus couldn't say if Naoki would agree with him or not, but he wasn't going to worry about it at the moment. He watched as the ever-expressionless Naoki got up in spite of the time and the teacher's protests. He was such an academic show-off, which was pretty hot, but at the same time a little annoying. The cool, smoldering guy of the Mythology class took his leave which meant that Beck was in the direct line of fire from the teacher.​

Lana smiled enjoying the oddly long conversation with her crush but the bell rang and they were late to class. Lana grabbed ishida's hand and ducked tip toeing to the back of the room hopeful not to get caught. She made it to an empty seat. The room was buzzing with gossip about Beck breaking a humans heart. She didn't like him all that much he had a dark shadow it made him a little easier to control if she ever needed to but Lana prefer ed light shadowed people. Naoki left he was another with a dark shadow, but that was no news.

Alyss Marie - In Mythology Class
Their pleasant walk was suddenly interrupted when Scar, the school's bad boy, drifted in front of the three. God, she wanted to get her hands all over him. He radiated danger and she loved danger. Too bad he was a sophomore. "Markus, darling, please leave us to talk with our friend. Why don't you meet me after school? I'll take you home and show you around, or something like that." she said, waving Markus off. As he left, Alyss focused her attention on Scar and Amber. Her face took on a thoughtful look as he mentioned a murder. A murder? She definitely didn't have anything to do with it. Alyss preferred to keep the humans alive unless one of them crossed her the wrong way. Glancing over at Amber, she shrugged. "I don't believe we had anything to do with this one, Scar." She felt herself shudder at his touch. If only he was a year older, if only.

"Nokai found the body? I wouldn't doubt that really. He probably was the one to kill the poor girl anyways, she was a girl right?" Alyss asked, glancing over her shoulder. They were most definitely late now for most of the hallways were cleared. Her teachers wouldn't expect anything else from her. Alyss was almost always late, fashionably late that is. She wouldn't have it any other way. At the mention of the party, the succubus nodded. "Why of course I'll be there! Who do you think is bringing the beer?" She let out a laugh. Everyone already knew she was going to the party this weekend and it was quite funny how this sophomore didn't know.

As soon as Scar left, Alyss began dragging Amber along to class. She made it to class just in time to see the Mythology teacher start her class. Oh how she loved this class, the gossip was fantastic and the teacher was great too, after all her teacher was a succubus like Alyss. Opening the door, she stepped into the classroom only to be knocked back by none other than the oh so mysterious Nokai. A wave of anger washed over her body. Who did he think he was? Did he know who she was? Everyone knew who she was, so why did this little fucker think he could just run into her like that? "Excuse me?! Why the hell do you think you can run into me like that?" She demanded, her voice rising. If the teacher started to yell at her, Alyss didn't notice. She was too focused on Nokai and her anger.

Ishida took his seat stretching a little before looking around the room at the whispering students. Seems like the guy Beck broke yet another girl's heart. It wasn't a shocker to Ishida since he knew an incubus needed to feed off of sexual energy. Another face was missing from the room it was that other boy Naoki he must of finished his work early. Ishida sighed softly opening up his books starting to write.

Naoki stared at her, cold eyes staring right through her. He chuckled as he pushed by her. "I don't have time to deal with stupid girls like you and you!" He stopped Scar from going into the bathroom for a smoke. "Its against school rules to smoke on campus..."
Scar was stunned that this straight A student talked to both him and Alyss like that. "Just because were not at your level doesn't mean you can look down on us!" Naoki snickered as he walked off but that was enough for Scar. He ran at Naoki throwing punches and kicks but Naoki dodged each attack. He grabbed Scar by the wrist and broke his arm with ease.
It was then the teacher walked out of the classroom and demanded "what is going on??? It is against school rules to fight on campus."
"Tell that to him. I was just defending myself.... I'm going back to my dorm. I'm not in the mood for this." He seemed troubled and disturbed by the murder he saw this morning. He didn't want to deal with Scar's bullshit as well.​

When the teacher left, Lana the curious demon she was, followed outside the classroom near the door frame in case she was yelled at to go back inside. There was an underclassmen on the floor with what looked like a broken arm. Naoki was walking down the hall nonchalantly in the direction of the dorms. Lana mumbled, still testing the waters that it was alright to be outside the class "Are you alright Scar?"
Alyssa was also standing there witness to the whole thing

Looking at the female who was sitting in front of her Dolphiene smiled sweetly and happily. So here name is Miekka~ Nice name~ Nodding her head with approval she stated her thoughts vocally to the silver haired female.
"I do like your name~"
Nodding her head again Dolphiene tilted her head to the side and then smirked happily at the question of wether or not she liked Mythology and nodded her head happily.
"Mythology is super duper fun~ Don't worry you will enjoy it~"

So she is a first year~ Smiling at the girl Dolphiene was about to ask her some more questions when a quarrel began to pick up just outside of the room and Dolphiene merely listened with her acute hearing out of interest. Interest that the straight A student was talking to the bad boy let alone fighting him. Of course she was about to get up to stop them due to her good nature but her wolf instincts told her to stay out of this quarrel. Of course the teacher stepped in though and Naoki began to leave the room in a huff. Although... The footsteps that are running down the corridor right now.... Dolphiene cringed as she thought of what was about to happen.

Name: Luna Lunario
Interactions: No one -> Naoki Takashi (@❖RogueRaven12❖)

Running down the corridor, Luna checked her watch for the hundredth time that morning and groaned for probably the millionth.
"I am late~!! I am late~!!! I am so dead~!!!"
Rushing down the corridors, she ignored the craving for meat in her stomach and decided to use her energy to the lesson she was going to teach Dolphiene for not waking her up this morning.

Running down the corridor in a rushed manner Luna made her way around the turn her tail and ears out in the open for everyone to see. The humans were so used to seeing them that they thought it was just an outfit choice of Luna's. Silly mortals~ Giggling to herself, Luna closed her eyes for one moment and suddenly she crashed into a body. Due to the impact of her running speed and just the bodies sheer strength, Luna was sent flying backwards.
"Oh my god I am so sorry!!!"
Opening her eyes and dusting herself off as she picked herself up from the ground and looked at the male.
"You aren't hurt in anyway are you?"

Alyss Marie - In Mythology Class
Heat rushed to Alyss' face. If it weren't for the school rules (and the teacher standing right beside her) she would have shifted right then and there and tore his eyes out. No one called her stupid, she wasn't stupid. She may not be that smart, but she wasn't stupid. "Is that the reason why you killed the angel?" asked Alyss, a smirk coming to her face. "Was she too stupid? Maybe she did something to you and you had to get rid of her. I bet you were the one to crucify her." A laugh left her lips before she turned right around and headed back into class. Her high heels clicked against the tiled floors as she pushed past the teacher and Lana. She was still pissed, but she would get her revenge later. Right now she was more worried about getting her own ass out of trouble. The succubus walked towards the back of the class before taking a seat right in front of Ishida. She had left her books back in her locker but she didn't care. Amber had taken a seat towards the front of the class.

The succubus let out a large sigh before turning around to face Ishida. He always interested her, not just because of his smoking hot bod either. He was a genuine nice guy, and that was rare in a school full of demons. Not to mention that he had an unbreakable will, she had already tried to break it once. Alyss crossed her arms on his desk. "You know, Ishida, I don't see how you do it. How are you always calm? I've never seen you get into a fight with somebody. Tell me alllll your secrets." she smiled sweetly.​

Ishida looked up from his book seeing the Succubus in front of him. She was definitely a cutie indeed. He listened to her before chuckling softly cupping her cheek in his hand "I've been told that I've really high tolerance for crap Alyss. I don't have any secrets to tell you, other then how to loosen me up a little but you might try to get me again" he laughed softly looking into her eyes letting go of her cheek.

He usually tried to stay away from people when he was upset going off to the lake to relax in the cool water or going to his room taking a long bath.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Naoki shook his head. "Im fine... really." He narrowed his eyes at her. He didn't care if the whole school thought he killed the girl. He didn't and that is a fact. He sighed a little. "I'm just going to my dorm because Im sick of the bullshit at this school." He let out a heavy sigh.
Meanwhile, Scar walked into mythology and sat in the back. He started to joke around with some guys. His arm had healed and he was back to his kind, playful self. He was a bad boy but he wasn't an asshole. He actually cared about his friends and most importantly, he was as loyal as a dog. He would die for his friends.​

Name: Luna Lunario
Interactions: No one -> Naoki Takashi (@❖RogueRaven12❖)

Sighing with relief as he said that he was fine Luna smiled happily at him until she heard what he had to say next and a frown sat open her face. No one should be sick of school... School is so much fun~!! Looking at the male, Luna tilted her head to the side and thought for a bit. I guess I shouldn't say that though... I feel like if I say something like that I might do something a little bit harmful... For once thinking about what she was saying before saying it out loud, Luna grinned at him.
"Yah... School is a shit whole... But after this it is the real world~! We just need to survive this and then we are out of here~!!"
Grinning with an unnaturally optimistic smile, Luna gave him a thumbs up and looked at him sternly in the eye.
"But you aren't going to say that you are sick of life right? Cause if that is the case~ I can show yo the wonders of the world of pranking~!"
A cheeky grin was placed on her face and the fact that she was late for class had been thrown out the window. Luan was way too interested in this very tall handsome looking male.​

Awin
"Oh, um..." Awin looked up as she searched her memory. "M-math? G-geometry, I think." She bobbed her head. Yup, that was it. Awin never really paid attention in math class. Her memory wasn't acute enough to remember all those details. "Y-you?" She smiled warmly at the two of them. At least she was coming out of her shell a bit.

{Sorry, I'm on my phone so the format does not look good at all.}​

• Love
Reactions: Twigglesbear