Nazareth Academy { IC }

Did you enjoy the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Naoki snickered and said "I suggest you take your advice and get to class. I'm not going to be the reason you fail." He poked her forehead. "I have no need for stupid girls in my life." He sighed as she walked past her. "You should think of a better thing to say to keep me around." He smirked, giving her a minute to think of something but then said "as I thought." He continued to walk away, very uninterested in her.​

Name: Luna Lunario
Interactions: No one -> Naoki Takashi (@❖RogueRaven12❖)

Blinking as he poked her forehead, Luna touched it wondering why in the world he had touched her. I barely know this dude... Tilting her head to the side, Luna looked at the male curious about him and then looked back at her watch and gasped.
"OH NO!!! MISS IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!"
As the male then proceeded to incline the fact that she was boring and that he had no interest in her. Luna could only laugh out loud holding her stomach as she laughed.

"What are you some sort of sherlock!?"
Laughing some more she looked at him and then back at the class then deciding that hanging out with him would be more interesting Luna skipped over to him and grinned.
"Well~ Let's see~"
Thinking about something interesting to say Luan shrugged after a moment.
"I have got nothing that would be possibly be interesting~ to say~"

A sly smirk spread across her face and then whistled softly looking over at the janitor fuming about something and she grinned.
"I guess he didn't like his present~ What a shame~ I thought he would like it~"
A fake pout spread across her face and she spoke to herself somewhat not really paying attention to the male beside her and only focusing at her latest prank victim.
"I wonder if Dolphiene got that present I left her~"
The smirk didn't move from her face as she thought about her sisters reaction when she opened the little gift that had been wrapped up for her.

((You can't get rid of me that easily~))

[fieldbox=Ava Long, purple, solid]
;
large.jpg

[Location: Outside Mythology]
[Mood: Passive]
[Interaction: Nobody]

Ava sighed and walked down the hallways in her knee high boots. They clacked down the hallway, giving note to anybody who hadnt seen her yet, that she was on her way. It was her third year at Nazareth. She liked to consider herself popular, but most loathed her. She could tell by the scowls they thought they could hide when she turned her back. She wished she could slice those lips of their faces, but she wouldnt dare risk expulsion. Humans, on the other hand... Were something she loved to toy with.

She opened the door to the Mythology class. Ava wasnt much of a learner, despite being able to memorize and calculate, but she enjoyed this class over the rest. However, the occupents of the class werent as much of a joy. Ava wasnt sure if the late bell had rung, but she hardly cared. She dropped her bag onto the desk near the center of the room and plopped down in her seat. She made a scene of brushing her ass-long hair out of the way of her face.

This was going to be a fun, fun year at Nazareth.

[/fieldbox]

Alyss Marie - In Mythology Class

She let a giggle escape her lips, covering his hand with hers. He was such a cutie, as well as a gentleman. "You know me so well don't you? I'd love to try and get you again if I had the chance. You should really let me know how to loosen you up. I think it'd be fun. You're such a hottie after all, with that white hair of yours and that perfectly chiseled body of you have." She caught his hand as he pulled it away from her cheek. Alyss knew she was probably ruining her chances of ever getting him, but it was worth a shot. For all she knew, Ishida might actually give in for once. He could be her boyfriend and they would be known as the school power couple. Hell, she might not even try to get him in bed within the first week either. But, she honestly doubted anything she tried on him would work. He had one hell of a mind, strong and unbreakable. That's the main reason she prefers humans rather than demons, it's easier for her to control them. They had weak minds, while on the other hand demons didn't. "But, I doubt you would ever fall for a girl like me." She let out an sigh.

"Hmmm do you really.... really want to know? Well if you get me to drink a lot I would probably loosen up Alyss. You could probably test this theory at the party " Ishida looked at his hand as she held onto it then back at her shaking his head. "How come you're doubting yourself? You never know I might come to your door with flowers asking you out ~" he teased winking to her. He wondered about how dating a Succubus would be like. He would give her a shot but he didn't want to end up one of the playboys on campus and succubi have a sexual appetite what if he couldn't satisfy her. He sighed softly looking at Alyss cupping her cheek again.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Lana walked back in behind Scar as he seemed perfectly fine a minute later. She scurried back to her seat she looked over to her right and Ishida was flirting with a Succubus. She looked to her left and her classmates were talking. Lana thought "well I guess that was enough socializing for one day." She leaned her temple on the cool desk not asleep just closed eyes while she twirled the lollipop in her mouth.

Naoki sighed and said "you know if you spent more time doing your schoolwork and less time pranking, maybe I would give you the time of day." He snickered, unamused by her. He walked out of the school. He didn't date because he didn't like the drama dating came with but if he were to date a girl, it would be someone determined, intelligent, and someone that gave him a reason to stay. He let out a heavy sigh.
He looked around and sighed. This place was like a maze. There was the cafeteria and then the library was over there. Right beside that was the gym. He let out a sigh. He decided to head to the gym since he hadn't worked out today. He wondered if there was tennis practice today. He knew there was kendo practice today and he was ready to forcibly take the spot of captain of the kendo team if he had to... only problem is he's technically not a part of the club despite how much they want him to be. He doesn't like getting involved with clubs or teams. It was a nuisance to him.
He walked into the gym and lucky him, no one was there. He dropped his bag and slipped off his shirt, revealing his abs. He grabbed a sword and unsheathed it. He ran his hand along the blade gently, careful not to cut himself. He smirked as he started to practice. He was skilled with the sword because he trained constantly. He had fun with the blade.

~

Scar saw that Lana was alone and frowned. He sat in front of her and smiled at her. "Lana right? You looked so cute sitting here alone." He smirked at her. "Where are you friends?" He gave her a charming smile. "Don't tell me a pretty girl like you doesn't have friends." He smirked at her. He was attractive but he was also dangerous. He wasn't an asshole but he did sleep around and if he couldn't find a girl at this school, he would go to the nearby human school where he would seduce some girl there and never speak to her again. He was no Naoki who looked to be a perfect student. The two boys actually hated each other. They were the school rivals because Scar wanted to have fun but Naoki wanted to get into a good college. At this school, you can't have both.​

Lana opened her eyes and looked at scar he was attractive and seemed nice enough but he had a reputation. Lana removed the lollipop from her mouth running it on her bottom lip out of habit "I- I have friends." Lana said a bit defensive, her eyebrows furrowing the slightest.

"Well... your not with them now. Or are you trying to do this stupid packet because the professor has a hangover from draining some poor student." He laughed at his own joke. "So wanna hang later?"He watched her closely.​

[fieldbox=Ava Long, purple, solid]
large.jpg

[Location: Gym]
[Mood: Interested]
[Interaction: ?]
Ava soon grew bored, which rarely happened in Mythology, and asked to be excused. The teacher gave her a knowing look before excusing her. Ava didnt have any intention on returning to class.

Scooping up her books, she made her way across the open courtyard, ideas running on her mind on where she could go. Her friends were pretty much banging eachother, and refused to show up to school, so Ava had hardly anybody to hang out with. Pity.

She sighed and was tempted to return to class when something caught her eye. A boy was throwing around a sword with no shirt in the gym. He looked impressive, and her intrest was piqued. Turning her body in that direction, Ava pushed open the heavy door the gym, her high heels clicking on the polished wood floor. There was the always impressive line of weapons on the wall, along with the basketball rings that were old and ratted and never used. Demons didnt need sports to entertain themselves.

Ava leaned against the bleachers and gave the boy a once over. He was fit, and his body was well toned. Definitely somebody she would get a in a quarrel with.

"Shouldnt you be in class instead of swinging around a sword?"

@❖RogueRaven12❖

[/fieldbox]

Interactions: Naoki Takashi (@❖RogueRaven12❖) Ava Long (@Ayla)

As he spoke about studying and doing homework, Luna tilted her head to the side and looked at him wondering how he possibly came to that conclusion.
"I get the second best grades out of the female for your information sir~"
She had no idea who he was and she wasn't going to allow some - rather handsome - jerk tell her what and what not she was capable of.

Despite what she thought and everything she had said she followed him nonetheless curious about where he was going. As he came to the gym and began to play with the swords around them, Luna tried to hold back the urge to ask him to have a fight with her. But of course this time that mouth of hers got the better of her.
"Hey! Have a-"

But she stopped short as she looked up to the bleachers and there standing rather elegantly was a purple haired female and grinned up at her laughing at her comment about being in class rather then swinging a sword.
"What about you~? Shouldn't you be in class~?"
Winking at the female Luna made her way over to the kendo swords and picked one up as she tested it's weight and then turned to look at the male who she had been following the whole time.

"Have a battle with me~"
Then taking a look at his sword again Luna tilted her head and looked at him.
"Mind using one of these wooden ones though?"
She didn't have an interest in getting herself hurt over this little battle but she wanted to finally use those sword skills that Dolphus had been teaching her.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Naoki turned and put the sword to her throat. "Well if you're me, you get a free pass. I did my work in first period. Shouldn't you be in class?" He swung his sword around quickly before sheathing it. He approached her. "Also, the teachers don't care. I found the body so they think I need the break from school. If you want someone who is an idiot, go speak to Scar. Maybe he will tell you the interesting story of where he got his name?" He smirked. "I've known him since we were little and since then, I've hated his very being." He smirked as he walked away from her.
He heard Luna's question and grabbed one of the practice swords. He turned to face her. "Battle? Is this your new attempt as to impress me? Lets entertain our little guest."
"Ready?"
Naoki held the practice sword in one hand while having his other hand behind his back. He striked.​

Interactions: Naoki Takashi (@❖RogueRaven12❖) and Ava Long (@Ayla)

She listened to what he had said and rolled her eyes bored by this continuation of talking about impressing and other such matters.
"What I can't just want to get to know you?"
As he plunged at her she quickly moved out of the way with a back cart wheel and then landing on her two feet she grinned cheekily enjoying this way too much. Placing one of her own hands behind her back she held a protective stance making sure that he couldn't get anywhere near her.
"Engarde~! Sorry just wanted to say that~"

Grinning even more she ran at him and took a strike but she decided to stop before she took the plunge and was standing close enough for him to just reach out and strike at her. Holding her stance though she teasingly beckoned him to come forward. Of course she was going to regret that later but at the moment she didn't really care.​

"I um, I'd like that." Lana said smiling for the in vatation and at his joke about the teacher. Lana moved her pink bangs from her eyes. "But what would we be doing?" She asked not used to 'hanging out' with many people, or rather many boys.

Naoki didn't take her bait and instead spun around, hitting her back rather hard. He jumped back in order to avoid any counter attacks. He got into a defensive stance, looking quite amused by her. "You've gained my attention. Most people I've sparred with leave themselves open. They don't protect whats important. I protect my man parts just as much as I do my chest or my stomach." He smirked as he teased her. "Do you protect what's important, miss kendo captain?"

~

Scar laughed and said "what else? We can hang in my dorm watching movies or if thats too.... intimate for you, we can go to the nearby town and go to some cafe and drink tea and eat cake." He grinned. "I need a smoke so I'm going to leave class early." He got up and grabbed his things. "Going to the bathroom." He walked to the bathroom, grabbing his carton out of his bag. He let out a sigh.​

Lana blinked at his sudden exit then smiled, she remembered the necessity of a mid morning smoke and she sighed. Lana had been three months cigarette free and all she had to show for it was probably a couple cavities from how many Lollipops she has to eat to forget the addicting taste of nicotine and a constant sugar rush. Lana grabbed a new lollipop as she finished the strawberry one she's had all morning. She searched her collection for her favorite flavor Pina colada. She saved them for when she was craving a smoke(more than usual). Lana looked at the front of the room where the teacher was actually teaching about politics between species or something alike.

She was able to move just out of the way so that the hit on her back didn't hurt too much - but of course it still hurt like hell - and she sighed softly as rubbed her back with the single hand she held behind her back and stared at the male.
"Kendo Captain~? Nah~ I can't be bothered with being captain~ Too much work~"
Nodding her head she thought about all the work and responsibility that held and thought about how well Dolphiene suited that job.

Chuckling though as she returned to his question Luna held her stance making sure that she wasn't open anywhere and just stood her ground not moving and spoke from where she was standing without moving her arms or legs.
"Well~ To answer that questions though~ Isn't everything important~? So to choose which part to protect really depends on the situation for me~"

Naoki laughed. He had a nice laugh. It was gentle and kind. "You have a good point there. You are quite talented in the sword. Its impressive. You've got my attention now so ask me anything just not about my past." He smirked as he kept a watchful eye on her. He wasn't paying much attention to Ava. He was just very curious about this strange girl who seemed hell bent on impressing him and she finally did which is a lot to say since very little impressed him. He was intrigued by this strange girl who seemed to come out of nowhere.
He had a scar on his side from when his uncle broke his ribs when he was twelve. He seemed to be very protective of the scar and careful of people seeing it. He didn't want to explain the real reason why he came to this school.​

Staring at the male, Luna laughed as he told her to ask him anything that she wanted - anything except his past that was - chuckling some more she relaxed her stance and lent on her kendo sword. Looking at him Luna tilted her head to the side and then thought for a bit and then smiled softly.
"Well~ I don't really want to ask about your past cause the past is boring~ The now is way more fun~ The things you can do now is something different than thinking what could have happened~"

A small sad expression flickered across her face but was quickly replaced with her usual careless grin that was plastered on her face 24/7 and looked at the shirtless male in front of her.
"That aside~ I don't even know your name yet~ So~ Tell me your name~ Mine is Luna~ Pleasure to meet ya~"
Grinning at him, Luna didn't feel like she had misused the chance he had given her and she made her way over to him and outstretched a hand grinning the whole time as she did so.​

Alyss Marie - In Mythology Class
Alyss' eyebrow shot up. Drinks? That's what got the damn water demon to loosen up? Not a surprise really, he was a water demon after all. Though what really got her was that he actually told her his secret, no other demon would have told her that. He would have to actually like her to do that, to willingly give up the way to take over him. Maybe she wouldn't use her powers on him, maybe she would actually give him a shot. That would be new for once. She gave the demon a flirtatious smile. "Oh darling, I can't believe you told me that! You see, I'm actually bringing the beer to the party. I might be able to save a few for you, if you'd like." God he was so hot.

What Ishida said next actually caused her to blush, lightly of course, but it was enough that it was noticeable. Would he really show up at her doorstep with flowers? Would he actually ask her out? Normally she was the one asking people out.. Alyss cleared her throat. "Oh you're such a gentleman, Ishida. Not to mention romantic! Oh, how I would love if you would do that. I might even say yes." Her hand then covered his once again. "You know Ishida, I like you." It was true, she did find him fascinating. Maybe she might eventually come to actually love him, but she doubted it. She didn't know what love it, and she doubted she ever would.

Rachelle Lupus - Standing Outside the Bathroom
She was positively late, not that she cared really. The teachers normally let her come and go, they were always too afraid of her to even think of reprimanding her for something she did, one of great the perks of being a ferocious beast from Hell. Technically they all originated from Hell, but Hellhound's we're considered Lucifer's pets. That meant Rachelle got special treatment. No one messed with her, anyone in their right mind didn't. She occasionally got the random lunatic who thought they were tough shit. They would put on their big boy pants and challenge her to fight, though they always ran when she shifted into a gigantic wolf-like creature. That always scared the living shit out of them.​

Her mind was on the death that occurred earlier that morning. How she knew of the death? She could feel it in her gut. It was sort of like a sinking feeling, like there was a black abyss in the pit of her stomach. All she knew about the death was that it was a girl and she was an angel. Rachelle knew she would be in questioning, but she didn't kill the girl. The adults would believe her, they always did. She was pulled from her thoughts when she saw a specific sophomore head to the bathroom. She knew what that meant. He was going to smoke.

Now, if she were any normal person she would have reported him like a good citizen. But Rachelle was not normal for she wouldn't rat someone out for something so childish. Hell, she'll more than likely ask the kid for a smoke. Yeah, that's what she'll do. Before the little demon made it to the bathroom, the hellhound blocked the doorway with her arm. "You smoking, Scar? You know that's not allowed on school grounds." she said with a grin. "I suppose you're gonna have to give me a smoke too, you know. I've been dying for one since that damn death this morning."