Nazareth Academy { IC }

Did you enjoy the starter?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_ni7qxvxEZ61s7mucfo1_500.png

Takara was bored. "Where the computer room". She said thinking to herself. She turn on her music and walks up to a door that say computer. She sigh and opens the door then walk in. No one here she thought to herself. She Found a computer in the corner and turn it on. She stuck in her card in . Then goes to a website and download music. She sigh at the silence. She plug her headphones in the computer and starts playing games. But stop playing after a few minutes then put her headphone out the computer. Plunging her headphones in her mp3. She walk around the computer lab. Takara see Beck or Beckett and wonder what he is doing. She sigh and walk over to a poster. Looking at it. She sit in a chair and grabs a another chair. Making a bed out of it and lay down in the bed of chairs. She knew that download 54 song was a long. So Takara take a cat nap.

Beckett "Beck" Graves
Beck struggled along with his paper for what felt like an eternity before stopping his typing. He groaned softly, thoroughly bored and ready to do something else. The incubus' eyes slid to the side when he heard a rustling of chairs, his eyes catching sight of a girl. He watched as she gathered up enough chairs to make a makeshift bed, laying down with headphones in her ears once the task was completed. Well, that was certainly much more interesting than writing some dumb old paper. Beck stood up and walked over to the makeshift bed to take a look at the newcomer to the room. The girl wasn't half bad looking and with her closed eyes it seemed like she might have dozed off, but it was pretty hard to tell. He leaned over the back of one of the chairs and took a good look at the girl before poking her in the face.
"Y'know, if you're gonna sleep it might as well be in a proper bed." The incubus commented.​

Takara feel a poke on her face and she was annoyed by it. So she bites beck finger as hard as she could. She also kicks beck to the side. Takara sit up ,staring at beck . She don't say a word just look at him mean. Then puts her feet on the floor. Walking to the computer she was at . And sigh seeing only 45 songs were download of her card. She grabs a chair placing it right in front of beck. She stomp her right foot on the chair. She looks at beck like she was ready to kill him for poking her face. Then calm down a little. Speaking no louder than an inside voice. "Who are you ". She look at him with her purple eyes waiting to answer.

Beckett "Beck" Graves
Beck yanked his hand back when the girl bit his finger before deciding to kick him in the side as hard as she could. He wheezed for a second before he caught his breath and looked back at the now awake girl. She seemed pretty pissed and, of course, the feeling was now mutual. The incubus crossed his arms before looking at the girl, resisting every instinct that told him to return the death glare. Instead, he looked at her coolly before she spoke up, asking who he was. Ah, so she was new to the school, wasn't she?
"Beck." He replied. "And does Bitey-Girl have a name, or am I gonna have to give you one?"

Takara sigh "My name is Takara ". She said punching beck right in the shoulder. "Next time when am sleep dont touch me. Or I will bite something else ". She looks and study beck "A Incubus". She looks at beck and him up by his tail "first time I ever show a Incubus" . She drop beck