Naruto - Squad 13's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Tim...No I don't care that we're ninja you just broke a SOLID ROCK STATUE with your bare hands. When Mitsuhide cut one it was to prove how absurdly sharp the thing was. The sword did it not Mitsuhide. You need to have some pretty strong chakra moves to break through solid cement statues. Your hand should be bleeding right now if you hit it that hard.

Also I feel I MUST mention this as well. You're getting into a Jonin's face with a ONE Tomoe Sharingan (see Sasuke's right eye) as if it was a big deal. It really isn't at all. You're basically saying the equivalent of: I can see you move and I DARE YOU to make a move!

If our sensei was a less reasonable person and or if he'd want to make a scene he'd take your fingers and break them, poke your eyes, and laugh at you before any of our character could even react. He may look like a joke but his rank of all things should demand respect from anyone. Plus this is our teacher he may be an asshole but not even Mitsuhide is speaking up. The kid is known for his emotional state of mind and he's not even calling him out on it yet. Look at what he said to Mitsuhide. It's basically this: 'Hey kid screw off' then when he understands who is he. His reaction "Oh how cute you can use wood style? Pff sit down kid and chill."

I'm saying this because you're playing your character like he's all that and a bag of chips right now. But all I see is a character who's asking to get his ass beat by a man who could beat all three of them with one hand if he even needed that. Keep in mind what Kakashi did to Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. Now take away Kakashi's friendship/teamwork mentality and give him a more stereotypical jock personality and or a more practical mind set. That gives your our sensei as he is right now. If he did the bell training regiment with us we'd be all waking up unconscious right now with him saying, "Great job chuckle fucks at least you tried I guess." what I'm trying to get across here is that our sensei isn't kakashi or any of the other stereotypical shinobi we see in the leaf. He's more direct and too the point by getting into his face your asking him to either humiliate you or mock you due to your, and all of our characters for that matter, pathetic skill set to his. Even if you had genjutsu abilities on the sharingan at the moment this is a man who's undoubtedly able to counter them.

Not sure if Fu is still having com troubles.

I'll get to posting tomorrow my posting mood is a bit non-existent today. Probably because of lack of foods to eat. I have a grand choice of cereal...or noodles with butter.

Ahh I feel you. Personally I would go with the pasta. Also we should probably let fubuki post.

So guys how does it feel to get that knife twisted into your gut after being plainly told something? If you don't get what I mean read that IC.

If you ask me, nothing really. If you ask Tsubame, it was her own failure, and she should go get some more training.

Reactions: timv999
I'm sorry if I come off as an ass it's just that the guy was acting so over the top it should have been plain that he was screwing with us.

Don't mind, don't mind. Its alright. For me at least.

Speaking of which, can Tsubame go home now? There is someone she has to report to, regardless of how bad the news is.

If she really wants to she just needs to ask politely. As I'm sure you've picked up our sensei is a bit of a dick and FWI it is almost dusk out at this point in time.

I posted a singular line of dialogue but it's all we really need.

I'll pot on monday or tuesday.

I know that feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.