Naruto - Squad 13's Journey

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough I'll give our other member a chance to post if he doesn't then I'll see what I can cook up.

Well I'll post tomorrow. Today i'm not feeling it so to speak.

will post tonight.

oh and go romance dorian in inquisition. he's awesome.

Yes do as you will I have a paper to write myself.

I am also mourning how I fucked up and loaded the wrong state profile for my cousland and pro mage hawke warrior instead of my amell family mage warden and the anti-blood mage gravity mage hawke. I made such an awesome looking dwarf inquisitor and now he's odd looking because I failed to remake him. He's not AWFUL per say but he's definitely different than my current one. Probably because I inadvertently screwed up the cheeks.

I do apologize for my lack of posts my life is not allowing me a chance to breath.

Before I post I want to know if you guys are still here and all that. I apologize once more for not posting I just forgot to do it among all the stuff I've been up too.

Alright then I'll get to business later.

I'll get a post up tomorrow toonami is on tonight and I went to see kingsmen.

So... Where are you guys planning to take your characters? Like uh.... what sort of direction you are taking them?

You already know where I'm taking Mitsuhide. I'm not sure what Tim intends to do with Neji. I also apologize for not posting. I was busy conquering France as Aztec Britannia.

Haha um to be honest I'm not really sure in what direction I want to take him.

Then you may want to start thinking on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.